Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:37 pm

When I get my tax money... WATCH OUT! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:42 pm

LMAO! you know that i used up every last dime i had saved for WM25 on twilight shit. no damn lie! i don't regret it either. i got to stay home and spend money. if i went to WM i'd be nuts busy for a week and all that driving.. omg! yeah i'm glad i spent it on my twilight stuff. the only thing now is.. it's all gone and we all know money is tight for people. our taxes suck balls this year. i won't even be able to get my floors in my den that i wanted Sad because i have to pay house taxes and car insurance.

anyway yeah i'm stopping by mine tomorrow. i can swing what $20? gah i need to start selling my soul or something..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm

I'm gonna start turnin tricks lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 pm

you and me both girl! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:49 pm

We can open a brothel. Thats Twilight themed lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:51 pm

hell yeah! i'm all for that!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:18 pm

The economy is definitely killing everybody right now. Luckily I just have to worry about me and dont have others to support but still it is insane how crazy things are right now! I hear you guys just dont get caught doing your thing lol. I am definitely spending a lot on Twilight stuff. I am trying to stop and save for a bit because I know I will be spending a lot this summer at the convention.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:36 pm

I gots my candy!!!!!!!!! They had em at Suncoast. They also had a new bad clip and door hangers (Like do not disturb but they have edward and such) I sadly didn't get them.

More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 IMG_4363
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:28 pm

I got my candy today too! I went to Blockbuster to rent some movies and i saw them...so totally wasn't expecting that! You can pre-order the movie there too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Wow what will they come up with next. I have seen the door hangers and they make me laugh. I dont really have the need for a door hanger but hey it is Twilight. I can only imagine what will come out when New Moon is about to come out.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Well good news they moved the new edward blanket from preorder to shipping now! At first it would be available until April but for some reason now it is already about to be shipped to me! They even changed it on its homepage and put it in the in stock area! I cant wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 pm

i got my candy today too! i didn't see any door hangers tho..haha. i want those. perfect for my office!

my hastings did have those book marks. but not all of them. they didn't have the edward or the edward and bella together. so i guess i will have to order those online..lol.

let us know what the blanket is like. i want to know before i spend $65 on it..lol

did yall see this vid from MTV on ALL the new shit coming out? those were messenger bags that i saw in the pics and i'm gonna be crazy to get those..lol all the action figures they wil be coming out with too. dude said they will be making stuff right into new moon.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/342898/twilight-invades-toy-fair.jhtml
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Oh Tam, I meant to tell you. Borders isn't taking instore pre-orders for the Borders exclusive anymore. You can only get it online apparently.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

really.. i was at my store yesterday and she asked if i wanted it and i said sure. but it wasn't a pre-paid. she said they are only taking names and then on 3/21/09 you come in and give your name and they get the dvd for you and then you pay. i didn't ask if they were having a party cause i so no signs hanging up talking about it. i'm guessing mine will not. they have never done the first party type thing with any of the twilight stuff.

but hastings is having one and you get a free watch. then hot topic is and then fye is as well. all these places are hey we are having a release party and signs hanging everywhere. but not my borders. they suck. they hardly have anything twilight in either..lol. when the messenger bags came in they got 2.. that's all! they claim they don't sell it cause all that comes in are "grown ups".

yeah i don't like mine..lol. but i put my name down. if i get there and get one.. great.. if not.. no biggy.. i'll order it online at some point. i'll be getting my HT dvd at midnight so i'm good!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Its the regualr one. Not the exclusive.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:35 pm

I hate the borders by me as well. They are the same way Tam. They dont have a lot of stuff for Twilight besides the books. The area is considered more for "adults" so they dont consider Twilight that much which is crap. It is pretty much fifty fifty between adult and teenage readers for Twilight so I dont get their logic but whatever! I will definitely let you know when I get the blanket. I was definitely surprised since it wasnt supposed to be out until April but I am excited. I will have it by next weekend for sure!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:45 pm

I really want the slap bracelets lol I had them when I was in middle school I loved em!! I might hit up the flagship Hot topic here they have SOOOOOOOOOOO much stuff. I did get the new blue Edward shirt today the manager has been holding the XL for me for like 3 weeks. I am so getting one of the new Torrid shirts I'm hoping when I get my tax money the size I need will still be there. Gah I need to get my brothel open so I can have some extra money hehe
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:27 pm

I hear ya I need some Twilight money asap!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Its the regualr one. Not the exclusive.

she told me it was the one that people were ordering online. cause i made sure to ask. if i get there and it's not. they can keep it. at least i didnt' pay for it..lmao

yeah there is way too much stuff that is gonna be coming out. i'm gonna have to start skipping on things and i hate that. scott's over time has been cut out and they aren't letting him take monthly on call shifts. the way all this is going we will do good to pay our damn house note in a few months.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm

The economy is so crazy right now and things are crazy in general. It shows just how dedicated Twilighters are since all this stuff is still selling in bad times. Could you imagine if the economy wasnt crappy right now? OME everything would sell out instantly!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:25 am

I just placed my pre-order for the borders edition of Twilight.. And with orders over 25 bucks ya get free shipping. YAY!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 am

I am so stoked for all of this stuff to come out!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 am

OMG I know.. I'm gonna go broke haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 am

I will be right there with you. I have so much planned this year as far as vacations and of course merchandise that I already know I am going to want I know I will be scrounging for change. That doesnt even include the stuff we dont even know about yet!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 am

Hey all!! Ok so HT as added some older stuff back to their website like the rubber bracelets and THE PILLOW CASE!!!! The jewelry box and there is a new shirt that says "Fork high school" its white and I saw it in the store and its TEENY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next