Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Tamran wrote:
omg! that is nuts! when it cost 14.99 at FYE. hey if your fye doesn't have it.. call around and see if you can find it and they will transfer to other stores. shit if i have to do that for the pillow case i will..lmao it's my back up plan after i start calling hot topic everyday..lmao
My FYE had tons of the stockings. OMG though- I NEEEEED the pillowcase!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm so hoping I get one of those pillowcases. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY want one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:47 pm

i hope i get one too. i've called random hot topics and none of them have had them. they say they should get some in, but can't be 100%. this is freaky if you ask me..lol if they are selling out of the pillow case then the blanket is gonna be a real bitch to get your hands on.

i also noticed that hottopic.com put up the rubber bracelets again. some stuff has sold out tho. not sure what but there use to be 4 pages now there is only 3..lol
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:25 am

Tamran wrote:
i hope i get one too. i've called random hot topics and none of them have had them. they say they should get some in, but can't be 100%. this is freaky if you ask me..lol if they are selling out of the pillow case then the blanket is gonna be a real bitch to get your hands on.

i also noticed that hottopic.com put up the rubber bracelets again. some stuff has sold out tho. not sure what but there use to be 4 pages now there is only 3..lol

Well I am definitely trying to get my hands on that pillowcase....I shop in HT so much they know my face in there...hopefully I start going so much I get a relationship going with the employees in there! but If I see that pillowcase before you I will definitely cop that for you...I'm on strict Hot Topic watch lol!

and the WWE has found some competition in the merch department lol!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 am

*Shantanee* wrote:
Tamran wrote:

Well I am definitely trying to get my hands on that pillowcase....I shop in HT so much they know my face in there...hopefully I start going so much I get a relationship going with the employees in there! but If I see that pillowcase before you I will definitely cop that for you...I'm on strict Hot Topic watch lol!

and the WWE has found some competition in the merch department lol!

girl i will like love you FOREVER!!! i'll pay you for it along with shipping costs as well. so no worries there! i shall do the same if i find them here. i'm about to go crazy over a damn pillow case.. i think i need help Laughing
Back to top Go down
bella swan
Bitten
bella swan

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm

WoOoOoW
i want all the posters
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:46 pm

I got the Team Edward bracelets!!!! I also got the locket. I talked to a chick I know at Hot topic, she was fillin in at the one I went to today and she said they expect the pillow cases in the next couple weeks.. I am gonna talk to the manager at the one at the mall I work at and ask her when they come in if she will hold 2 for me so I can get you one Tam!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I got the Team Edward bracelets!!!! I also got the locket. I talked to a chick I know at Hot topic, she was fillin in at the one I went to today and she said they expect the pillow cases in the next couple weeks.. I am gonna talk to the manager at the one at the mall I work at and ask her when they come in if she will hold 2 for me so I can get you one Tam!

omg lets pray. i will like love you forever and ever and ever! i was at mine today and my buddy that works there ran up to me telling me all kinds of stuff..haha anyway he said he didn't think they would be getting any more cases in now Sad he said restock is getting slim.

he did how ever tell me that they are gonna be getting about 40 new items. i did this Shocked he goes i know..haha. he said it would pins and shirts and things of that nature. they did have 3 new things today but he had been alone all day and couldn't get it out. but it's a new team edward hoodie, a shirt that says "i run with vampires" and team edwrad on the back and " i run with werewolves" and team jacob on the back. he's gonna be saving me one of each once he gets thru it..lol

i asked about the blanket again and he said he didn't know. so i went to FYE and they had like nothing! just some jewelry and like one lunch box. so i check out and he goes want to reserve your copy of twilight? i go nah getting it when it comes out won't be an issue. the only reason i said that is i refuse to give them my dvd money. FYE pisses me the hell off. i even said to him..yalll don't even keep or get twilight stuff in as you keep saying you will...so why would i want to buy the dvd. the manager girl didn't like that..lmao. but they are REAL assholes up there. i'll buy the blanket if they get it and a couple other things they are suppose to get, but i just don't like FYE.

do you know what else.. no one in this city had the score cd! i was pissed now i have to order it online. everyone kept going.. you mean the soundtrack? i go no the score cd. stupid ass people i swear.....
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 am

Now you can sparkle like Edward for 10$ Rolling Eyes they're doing too much!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:

More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 1205081701
I have one of these now toooooooooo !!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 pm

I went in today and they had 2 different puzzles, the 2 new shirts and Twilight body glitter haha.. I'm sorry I can't spend 10 bucks on something I would end up getting in my eyes because I am accident prone. Tam did you get the rubber bracelets? I'm going back tomorrow and get the new Vampire shirt. I saw on Amazon.com a "Mrs. Cullen" sticker that I really want but Amazon is INSANE on their prices.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Twilight body glitter !!!!
Damn, I love a bit of glitter (yall will realise when you get your cards LOL) but that is just insane !
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:58 am

ok so my store had that new stuff..shirts, puzzles and rubber bracelets. they had the sparkle stuff and yall i giggled so much at the bottle and why it's even there that i bought it Laughing you can buy the same thing for like a buck at walmart but this had edward on it and it made me laugh. i won't use it. but i wanted the bottle.

my fye had nothing. i mean EMPTY! but someone posted in a place i read that hers had the music box, the action figure and a new necklace. fye is super slow on getting their items. hot topic is burying them in sales i bet...haha
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:00 am

holy crap! hot topic.com had a new key chain last night and i went there to get it just now and use my $10 off and it's already sold out. gah! it was a nice metal one too that said i'll want you forever or something. this christmas time and getting stuff is a real pain in the ass. when you like to get the small stuff like i do..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 am

omg! i'm reading on another board and some people that leave other places have already gotten their blankets! you better start calling your stores and buggin the hell out of them. i will not sleep now until i call my store today.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm

yall better call your store twice a day or more and ask for things. i called mine this morning and they had blankets and pillow cases. i get there 30 minutes later and they had 1 pillow case and 2 blankets. they sold out in 30 fucking minutes! also for the blanket i'd keep an eye on the website it will show up there but will sell out fast i'm sure.

i tried to get pillow cases. they said they had several and not to worry. but i get there and only 1! i think a manager from another store that was there took the ones they had. since i talked to corey he knew to hold the one for me.

guys i tried to get you all one. this is some shit. i will always keep my eyes peeled for the pillow cases. if i see them i will let you know and get one. but call call call!

keep an eye on fye as well. they are suppose to carry these items at some point as well. call other stores.. no matter where and if they have it get them to transfer it to your store in your name. that's how i go tmy music box.

so i'd start calling if you want this blanket and pillow case. this will probably be the last time they get the cases in.
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:34 pm

I got to my HT today! I didn't see blankets...but I DID get a Team Edward zip up jacket!!!! And a full cast puzzle and I run with vampires tshirt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:36 pm

No fair!!
I want all this stuff over in the UK...not that I have any money to buy it, but I want it all the same!! Razz
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:51 pm

I got 2 blankets... I only need 1.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 pm

i'm so glad you got the blanket girl. i flew to the damn thing...haha. 2 left on the rack... crazy.. so my sis has one now as well. these people were in there looking for them too. already gone and the store had only been open for 35 minutes. i'm starting to think that the workers there are holding shit for themselves or their friends...lmao 30 minutes they sold out i was like shocked! i still say that manager was holding those pillow cases for herself. cause she freaked when that guy touched them to get me one.

i have both puzzles too. shawn is about to kill me wanting to put them together..haha. i got the run with vampire and run with werewolf shirts. out of all the shirts i really do love these 2. these and my bad vamp shirt i think are my favs. my fav hoodie is the first one that came out where it says i don't want to be a monster on the back. i wear it all the time. hell i only own one other one but i haven't been nuts about the others really.

ok so i wonder what is coming out? LOL i'm all chill now cause i got the blanket and i wanted that more than anything.

fye in some places have the edward action figure. i want it like right now! haha nadine has me one on preorder. i can't wait to get it. but shawn wants one so i'm keeping my eyes peeled for one for him. i hope they make all of the cullens.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:10 pm

I have to order the shirts online which sucks cuz the damn S/H is murder but they are out of the L's and I need that size. I bought the last 2 blankets whats funny is The store in my mall has 2 openings and a big window in the middle where they display stuff well I walked to the second opening and missed the BIG blanket in the window haha and Denise who works there and knows me was like Jess are you blind? I was like why and all she did was point and I was like SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I hope I do get the figure for xmas I'm pretty sure I will. I want the new TEAM EDWARD hoodie but its just too much for me since I keep buying other Twilight stuff haha. I hope they get more car stickers or stickers in general. I put the Twilight car sticker on my drivers side window haha. I want the sticker Amazon.com has "Mrs. Cullen" it comes in like 8 colors! Gah there is so much I want!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:33 am

oh blanket
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:46 am

I bought 2. I have to take one back on Wednesday. I got one for Tam incase she couldn't find one but then she found one.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm

you are so sweet for doing that. thank you! i'm so glad i found one. it was my goal since sept. so strange how i'm all calm and chill now about anything else that is coming out..haha.

oh yeah the website has the keyring up again so i'm gonna try and buy it tonight use my discount i have..haha if i don't get it i will let you know.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Its no problem.. I just hate taking it back haha.. I saw the key chain on the website but I just can't pay that S/H for a $7 keychain I want to get the Running with Vampires shirt too but I can't do that at the moment.. Damn bills! I could sell it on ebay for a NORMAL price lol but I don't really know anything about ebay. Anyone know what I should do with this blanket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next