Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 am

i got my pillow today! FYE also had new 6" buttons. i picked those up and the calendar. tho i got that for shawn since i dont' what happened to the other i got him..haha. i'm gonna wait on the new moon calendar that i'm sure will come out for 2010 for myself.

but hot topic had a bunch of stuff.. a set of earrings, the team edward and team jacob bag clips. they had a new necklace and bracelet set. that thing was $32 but it's probably my fav piece they've come out with yet! i finally got my damn locket i've been wanting since forever!

they just keep coming out with stuff it's insane! i hope they come out with that cullen crest blanket.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 am

OMG that would be great and I would just die if they started coming out with other Cullen stuff like more Emmett things or even Jasper....they need love too! Plus I want them to get that Edward blanket out again. My hot topic said they dont even have anymore at the factory because they ran out....dont know if it is true or not but I just want one!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm

I broke down today and got the Edward action figure from Borders. I also finally found the Edward/Bella keychain I've been wanting!! I preordered the Directors book also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:49 pm

They just keep breaking us all down! So much amazing stuff in so little time!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:14 pm

I saw the buttons at suncoast... I want!!!! I sadly only put aside enough to by the new Lily Allen CD Sad But Friday isn't to far away!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Funny enough I am waiting for the new Borders Calendar...even though I have the other one! I am curious just to see what pics they use especially for August my bday month because in the one I have Jacob is August booooooo. My mom laughed when she saw that since she knew August would be one of my fave months and she just said.....now thats ironic.
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm

There are apparently like four other calendars coming out also. My friend got a sneak at some stuff at the toy fair. They are releasing a board game...but apparently are keeping that all hush hush. She said the Alice doll looks the most lifelike of them all. And there are also a ton of new shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

I saw the Alice doll on a Alice and Jasper myspace page. Its cute!!! I may have to get it. I haven't seen the Bella in stores yet.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am

ohh i will have the action figures.. ugly or not..lol. the double set of edward and bella are coming out in a couple of months.

i'm tired of shirts... but then again they only go in a closet or drawer and don't take up wall space..lol. we saw the board game not to long ago on some page but then they took it down.

shit calendars are gonna show everywhere this year i bet. fye has one out right now and then borders has theirs coming out and then all the new moon stuff.

gah these people are rolling in the money on this stuff..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am

here's a link to some of the stuff....

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2009/NecaTwilight/default.asp

this is pure madness...lmao some of this is already out and been out.. but some of it isn't and i was looking at all that little stuff in the background..lmao
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

omg check this link out! the blanket on there is like $65 but ohh man...

http://www.tvmerch.com/cgi-bin/shop/tvcart.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=twilight.htm&ORDER_ID=905536129
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 am

HOLY CRAP! *DEAD* I want the lip butter set!!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 am

O.....M....E! I want the calendar, the standup Edward and that damn blanket it is expensive but you are right Tam....wow!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am

I will take 1 of everything please! haha.... Hmmm my birthday is in April must tell the mom!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:17 am

I couldnt help myself.......I am buying the blanket. It wont come until April but hell I want to get it before it is sold out like the other one.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:32 am

I wish I had the money... Maybe when my tax money comes. First I have to pay back my mom and buy a new mattress. Then the rest is MINE!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 am

I had some money set aside and I went a little crazy just now. I bought that blanket then went to the borders site and bought the dvd, hardwicke's book, and the 2010 calendar I think I am set for a while I shouldnt have to buy anything until it is time to plan for the convention this summer.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
HOLY CRAP! *DEAD* I want the lip butter set!!!!
Me too !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

what is vampire ice flavor? LOL

i don't know what to do about the blanket. as i'm kinda tapped out at the moment..lol. when you get it let us know what it's like.

i think the calendar they have listed there is the same one i got a FYE. cause it's a poster calendar that i got there. came cover and what not.

what's gonna be fun is trying to keep track of all this other stuff that is coming out. the small things i can handle (like in the toy fair thing pics) but i also noticed (even tho you can't see them fully) all the damn totes or messenger bags. i will skip on the totes cause the straps are too short. but the messenger bags.. i'll have to get those..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 pm

The calendar was preordered it doesnt become available until March and is a Borders Exclusive. I wont be getting any of this stuff for a while because it was all preordered which is fine with me! The blanket wont be available until April but you can preorder now and they will charge your credit card in april. But yea the calendar, the Hardwicke book, and of course the DVD special Borders one will be sent at the same time around March 20th. I cant wait for it all to come. The blanket will take the longest but I think it will be a nice thing. It will be nice to just forget about it and worry about the other cool stuff and then see it in the mail in April one day......I cant wait though!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:25 pm

i was just looking around at some out of country shops that sell twilight things. i say we start keeping an eye out for a few items here. they are listing as they are pre-orders but most of them are saying they will ship like the end of feb.

some things i saw.. door hangers, watches (which i didn't like..lol), some wrist cuff things..ya know like the sports people wear from time to time..lol. ohh and those slap bracelets. tho i heard a few people say their hot topics have those already.

one thing it seems tho is that things aren't selling out as fast. but i think folks thought it was done and over with. if they start catching wind that things are still being made and coming out they will start hitting the stores again.

heard hastings is selling those other book marks that you could only get online at their stores now. may stop by there tomorrow and see if they have any. those aren't costly so i can swing that right now..lol lord help me if hot topic has anything new or FYE...my last trip and stuff i bought made me broke..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm

What book marks?
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Yea last night I went crazy buying merchandise but it is all stuff I really want.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:29 pm

i meant the calendar on the tvmerch site seems to be the same as fye's. borders always has their own exclusive calendar. which i think is cool. i'm just gonna try to hit my store for this one they have coming out. then i'm sure they will have a new moon as well.

it's really gonna take some will power on my end to just stop buying all this stuff. our pay isn't going up but everything else is. the world right now is just grrrr...money is tight and it sucks when you so enjoy buying things that you find fun or enjoyable..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:35 pm

i think it's these... it's how i was taking the awy that person described them...

http://www.tvmerch.com/cgi-bin/shop/tvcart.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=tlbookmarks.htm&ORDER_ID=316415142

in case the link doesn't work...cause that damn site seems to think anything you click on you are buying..lol

More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 Tlbkmk1

More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 Tlbkmk2

More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 Tlbkmk3

More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 Tlbkmk4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next