Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:07 am

^ I want that damn pillowcase ugh!

I bought some stuff last sunday...

I got the earrings...little wolf earrings tehehe!

I got those oversized Buttons/framed picture from FYE a Jacob poster finally and I got the Sweethearts...it's been a while since I bought some twilight stuff feels good lol
!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:31 am

I didnt wanna shell out so much money for the earrings even though I thought they were adorable. I don't wear earrings that much they irritate my ears and make them all crusty and ewww. I saw my HT had 5 music boxes, hopefully they will still have a few when I go back, I didnt have the money at the time. I need to check out my FYE, I havent been there to scope out the Twilight stuff lately.

I am just glad I got my blankey and pillowcase! I love you
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 pm

they had music boxes?? I need to go check mine..i wanted to get one for my daughter for all her twilight jewelry..lol..but couldn't get one awhile back..hmm..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm

this is madness all the stuff they keep coming out with. i just saw a post that blockbuster has like a few edward posters in poses that have never been out before. i have no room...lol. i might have to invest in one of those poster things like they have in the stores..lol

ohh and walmart has a new poster as well.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:57 pm

tamran did you see the new calender walmart is carring know. not sure if its new but its new to me lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 pm

I got the calender on Wednesday and I got a new poster today its a door poster, Its like over 5 feet tall!!!! Oh and Walmart has Twilight gift cards. I got one lol with no money on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 pm

yeah i saw that calendar. AFTER i bought the same damn one at FYE the week before...lol. it was like $4 higher in cost at FYE...lol. but i got it for shawn and he already had it open. i'm waiting on the new one at borders and then the new moon one that i'm sure will come out.

so that poster is the door poster then? shwan saw a big one but i wasn't sure what it was. the one i saw posted online today was like the dvd cover. with edward/bella at the top and the bad vamps at the bottom.

hahah i got the ones at borders with no money on it as well. the one at hot topic i got one for myself and then trina and crys sent me one with money on it for christmas. good thing i go to walmart at least twice a week. i can check on some stuff now..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Ok people I got my blanket and once things settled down I will take some pics of it and post them. It is amazing and totally worth it! I love it sooo much and I am cuddled up in it as we speak. It has tons of pics of Edward on it in different positions he is so hot! I like this one better than the other Edward blanket because it has way more on it. It has the pic from the other blanket plus many more.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 pm

ok you sold me i'll buy the damn thing..lmao.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 pm

LOL yea right Tam like it takes a lot to sell you on anything Twilight! But yea I love it and it is just like the pic they display. There is no difference at all!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

For you who dont know what blanket we are talking about here is a pic. I am too lazy to find my camera in one of the boxes so here is a pic of it from the site lol. It really does look just like this and is ridiculous comfortable.

More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 Tlblan10

It is definitely worth the money!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:10 pm

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. Why am I now broke!!! I may just cry.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Doesnt he look soooo yummy on it! I think the other one being sold out was a blessing in disguise because this one is just amazing!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:38 pm

I wish I could get it but I had to buy a new mattress and that killed my tax money.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:11 pm

ok wait.... erm were did you buy that blanket... omg i want Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

just placed the order for mine. also picked up the other 2 book marks i couldn't find a couple weeks ago..lol. i can't wait to get this. so excited! i really am gonna have to start selling off blood or something i swear..lmao

katie there is a link to the store for this on page 29 or 30 i think. i posted it and it will take you to a page that says you've checked out. just click on return to shopping and then look for twilight and it will take you to the twilight page with all the stuff they have.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 am

I am actually about to cuddle up to him right now lol!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 am

http://io9.com/5158492/first-look-at-twilight-board-game-and-eclipse-details

i came across that link while looking for game stuff. look at the pics of the stuff. it's insane!

ohh and i hope by the time i wake up that HT is back online. you go to the twilight section and there is nothing there! says that there are no products available. but then i clicked around other things and it's the same.

this girl posted on this board and she said her store told her that they wouldn't be getting anymore stock in until new moon. i thought lies..there is so much more shit to come out. don't you just hate people that don't know anything..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:31 am

Yea it is so annoying when people do that and what is worse is when they answer a question even though they know they dont know the answer.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:56 pm

There are 3 new keychains on HT.com and I really want then lol I went to my HT today and all they had new was the slap bracelet and I honestly don't want that. I also went to Suncoast and they 2 new pin sets that I picked up.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

I am so excited because the new HT I went to is still doing the release party thank goodness....I wasnt sure since I was moving from Dallas and all but to top it off they are having a longer party. It will be from 9 to 2 in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:22 pm

what do the pins look like jess? trying to keep from heading out to the mall area this week ifi can keep from it..lol. but if they are ones i don't have i'll have to hit up fye.

ohh i'm going to my HT party as well. last i was in there they hadn't had too many pre orders so i'm hoping it won't be busy..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

I will take pics and put em on here. Each pack has 4 pins. one of them is a Jacob pin Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 am

Here they are Tam!
More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 IMG_4483

More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 IMG_4484
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next