Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Damn Tam! I am 38DD or DDD. I do have quite the ass too lol. I really want that new shirt though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 pm

hahaha try it girl! my ass tends to be my biggest issue i swear. i'm just use to these big old boobs and things not fitting loose there. so then my ass is all sticking out but sometimes there just is no way around it.

so i would try that XXL and just see! like i said i was shocked and i keep telling scott i got lucky that it was made wrong..haha. but i know that when they first came out with the edward/bella shirt i couldn't wear them. i am scared to buy the other one now tho..haha

but the new mens edward shirt is cool too! i like it cause it's in navy blue and not the normal black i think.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Lol aw yes the wonderful breasts conversations. Me and the girls as I like to call them have come to the agreement to be friends even though they try to rebel every once in a while. I will definitely be checking out the Emmett shirts Tam so thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm

YAYAYAYAYA I pre-ordered my HT DVD today!!!! They are doing it similar to the soundtrack. They load the money on a gift card and you use that to buy it on the 21st. They are doing a midnight party!!! 10pm-1am actually. I think its by invite only and I think you have to preorder the DVD to get an invite. I can't freakin waitttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Did ya'll see the thing at borders? If you pre-order online you probably wont get it until or after April 13th
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 pm

Oh wow really
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Sweet Jesus thats BANANAS!! Thats crap..
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:48 am

That's why I'm not really sure about preordering, I like just going out and getting it right when I buy it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:12 am

I read alittle more and it says you can go in the store to preorder and you will get it on March 21st. So I'm gonna stop there on Monday and see what they say.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 pm

I read somewhere if you call or go by the store you can pre-order it and go by and get on the release day. but I do not see how that would still work. Because people have probably order just as much instore as they did online.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Yea this whole preordering stuff is a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:36 pm

gah what is up with my net. one minute it works the next it doesn't! anyway i called my store and they said yes you preorder it in the store and you get an invite to come to the midnight party. if you don't have that you can't get in.

i'm gonna cancel my online order right now..haha and head on up there. i heard about the borders one. not sure how that's gonna work since they are having midnight release parties as well i heard. if you preorder i guess you get it. if you don't i wonder if you just happen to go in there if they will have a stock.

this is crazy if you ask me how all of this is working and already selling out and what not..lol one thing about it tho. is at least i know that if i dont' get the borders one right now that they will get some more in. cause i want the hot topic one and he borders one.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:53 pm

that damn dumbass at HT customer service! i had to call to cancel and she goes.. "we can't cancel this order because it's already in our warehouse being filled." i go no it's not it is a pre order and doesn't come out until march. she goes yes but these are sent to our warehouse and we can't cancel it. i go well you better figure out a way. you aren't shipping it until march there is no reason i shouldn't be able to cancel this. she then goes "ok so mam i'm going to go ahead and cancel this rder. it may take up to 48 hours since i have to inform the warehouse to stop filling this order."

i go ok.. cancel it then. it won't ship until march anyway. so waiting 48 hours isn't gonna hurt..lol. then she asks why i'm cancelling and i say cause i'm buying it in your store instead. oh ok mam, i'll cancel this order for you and inform the warehouse.

the whole time i'm thinking... you are a dumb ass! you tell me you can't cause it's being filled. then when i say something about there's no way it could be you then say ok i will do it. what is wrong with these people?! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 pm

I had issues with them when I ordered the "I run with vamps" shirt. They double charged me and told me it would be like 5 days to drop off. I said YOU PUT ME IN THE NEGATIVE!!! You need to fix it NOW. The chick was like umm hold on.. Then she came back and said it should be back on your card in the am. I was like IT BETTER!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:31 pm

^Grr sometimes people are just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm

yeah i don't like dealing with them and the customer service. they aren't very smart at all. they always try to tell you one thing and then when you say um no i don't think so. they get all ok well i will do this. they are stupid..lmao
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 pm

What was it I saw on tv the other day... damn I don't remember exactly but it was some guy that always got crappy customer service so he went and started his own company where he only hires people that are truly passionate about giving good service. lol I think everywhere needs to be like that.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Look what my mom bought me!!!!!
More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 IMG_4338

More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 IMG_4339
Got it for me at FYE.
I bought this at Hot Topic
More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 IMG_4340
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

I saw that at Hot Topic but you are soooo lucky to have that from FYE! Now I am jealous!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

see what i miss out on when i stay stuck up in the house..lmao. guess i'm making some phone calls..lmao. i bet they come out with that blanket as well!
Back to top Go down
emmi
Bitten
emmi

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : mind reading
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 pm

hehe my mum made me a black hoodie with twilight writen on it
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:51 pm

A blanket would be so cool
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm gonna look in the Suncoast at my mall and see what they have. There is also a new calendar at FYE and Suncoast. Its BIG. I want it but don't really need it haha
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:15 pm

I can't wait until the stuff comes to Wal-mart. Its suppose to be next month. Hopefully it will be the same day as the movie.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Yea I hope Walmart gets some cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next