Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:30 pm

If you really dont' want to take it back.......I'll buy it from you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Ok! I already have your address and I have to go to the post office on Monday anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:28 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Ok! I already have your address and I have to go to the post office on Monday anyway.

WORD! PM me with the price and all that jazz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

ahhh how i love when things work out!

mine still didn't have the keyring. hell i have a $10 off coupon. i'm gonna get that and something else and hopefully i'll only be out shipping and taxes. that's my plan anyway..haha.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:04 pm

I keep checking the site for the pillowcase, Now that I will pay the S/H for haha. As soon as I get the pillowcase then I will be calm and happy unless something better comes out haha
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 pm

The pillowcase is on the top of my list right now. I'm getting restless lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Same here right now the pillowcase is my ONLY priority. I'm just hoping my Hot topic connections don't let me down.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 am

I took an hour bus ride to another HT today...I wasn't even going there for the blanket and it was there...I nearly died right in the store! I'm wrapped up in it right now! Loves it.I feel like Linius from Peanuts lol!...I asked them to hold one for me when they get more...I guess were all thinking of you Tam lol! the Hot Topic by my house sold out thursday(the only day I didn't go to the mall this week!) I totally lucked out today cause hours later the Blankets were gone!.... and I spend so much time in there they know my face too well and I made a new friend in there so these pillowcases are mine.... and I'll be in there tomorrow checking!

Side Note: FYE in Vegas sucks...the one by my house said they were too small to carry all the Twilight stuff so I should go check out this other one...I did and they didn't have squat in there! what the Frick man?!?! FYE is Pissing me off big time!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:54 am

i feel your pain about fye! my store is one of the biggest and they make sure to tell me that all the time. yet they hardly get anything in. they had the action figures today. i was shocked! but they don't have much else. hell fye was the one that was suppose to carry the damn blanket and pillow case and look who has it. my friend at hot topic said and that's why we are making all the money..haha

i love you guys for thinking of me. i was so thinking of yall as well when i ran up there to get those pillow cases. had i known that a worker was gonna hog them...grrrr...but i'm still keeping my eyes open for yall on those. i will still call everyday to see what they have.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:05 am

I have reason to believe my mother has gotten me 2 Edward pillowcases... She told me to get something out of her wallet and I saw the receipt and it looked like it said something like pwcs or something like that... WOOT. I am thinking of getting the TEAM EDWARD hoodie its 10 bucks off online and I have a 20% discount thingy.. My head hurts ugh
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:12 am

Ummm I am totally pissed today!

I went all the way to another City to the Biggest Mall in nevada...They have an FYE,Hot Topic,and Suncoast...and combined they didn't have squat for Twilight except a Bella Cardboard cut-out,and an Edward action figure..oh and some band-aids(Vampires don't need Bandages...oh wait Bella does lol!)...I was pissed...all this traveling and nada ugh! back to the mall tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 am

There is an FYE in one of the BIGGEST malls in this area, and they had DICK! I mean they had nada.. Although they did have an Edward cut out that startled me haha I have been thinking I want one but I have a small room and with my luck Whiskey would bark at it in the night and then it would most likely scare me in the night haha. They have a few things but nothing new at all!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Yeah...all of my FYE's around here are pretty sucky also.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 pm

well it sounds like fye all over just suck!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 pm

They truely do.. Not only are they overpriced on CD's they aren't stocking to most wanted items of the holiday season TWILIGHT gear! Asshats!!!! Oh haha I did a count of Twilight shirts I have lmao I have 10 shirts and 1 hoodie.. I also finally put my trading cards in order and I am only missing 14 of em which ain't bad. I have all the important character cards well except for Jake. I am getting a binder to hold them in. The makers of the cards HAD a collectors binder but they are sold out..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:13 am

will they get any of the binders back in? i wanted that binder Sad i have all the cards but 1 (the cullen house). i've spent big money on those cards.. but have had fun doing it..lol. got me a couple special different cards and i got a freaking pieceworks card last time. it was jasper and a piece of his jacket from themovie i screamed when i got it..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:07 pm

OMG I'm so jealous of you right now haha. the website for the cards and binder is www.inkworks.com You can buy all 72 cards on there for 15 bucks haha I'm hoping to grab up some more tomorrow when I go back to work. Lets just hope there isnt anything NEW new cuz I am broke as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:09 am

gah i hope that they get more binders in. i have to have that for my cards..lol. i wish i could get them all. but to keep buying and buying hoping to get the pieceworks or the others are gonna kill me..lol i'm gonna email them and ask if they are getting anymore in...lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:46 pm

i emailed them and i'm out of luck......

Hi Tamran,

Thanks for asking. But we only produce one print run of everything we manufacturer to ensure the collectability of the product. So once something is sold out, it will not be available again.

Sorry!

Sincerely,

Sue Lake

Consumer Relations
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:59 pm

i soooooooooo just order me some of these.... Laughing i love this for some reason....

More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 1

More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 3

More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 2

More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 4

i don't care how stupid people think it is..lmao.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Tam I bought em today!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!! I also got a new shirt! Sorry I don't know how to make the pictures smaller Front More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 IMG_4150
BackMore Stuff to come out... - Page 11 IMG_4151-1

OME Tam or anyone that goes to hot topic I DESPERATELY want the Running with Vampires shirt and the size I need is gone online if ANY one can get me a LG in it I will be your slave for life!!! I have paypal and will send money PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If anyone goes and see one please grab it for me..Did I say please?

Last edited by TwilightLulu82 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Photobucket stopped being a meanie)
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:04 am

i saw that shirt and almost got it. if it was just the stuff on the back i would have. i'm just not crazy about the pic on the front.

if i see one i sure will grab it. my store has been out since they got them in. it's crazy..lol. i use to be able to find any shirt at my store and now they can't keep stuff in..haha

they have this ring set now i saw on another site. i want that NOW! so i'm calling tomorrow i guess...haha. must have!!! so when i call or go up there i will look for the shirt for ya Wink
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:19 am

TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!! I really want this shirt and I shouldn't of waited like I did. I'm my own dumb ass fault but I would love anyone that can find this shirt for me!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:10 am

well my store didn't have the shirts. hell they only had one werewolf shirt and it was small...lmao they had the ring set tho so i grabbed that. they didn't have much of anything to be honest. said their shirt restock hasn't been that great.

ya know i read on another message board the hot topic warehouse got robbed. WTF is that all about?
Back to top Go down
kimcullen
Bitten

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:39 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!! I really want this shirt and I shouldn't of waited like I did. I'm my own dumb ass fault but I would love anyone that can find this shirt for me!

Are you still looking for this shirt? "I Run With Vampires"?
I can't make any promises but a few days ago my local store had quite a few.

Of course HT Twilight merch sells out in an instant.. I missed my chance for the pillowcase and the blanket that I bugged every HT and FYE for for the last two months! So I can relate..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next