Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:11 pm

I saw the stocking today at Suncoast but I didn't get it.. YET! I did buy an 8 pack of stickers it has TEAM EDWARD AND TEAM JACOB along with a Cullen Crest. I also got a thing of magnets and at Hot Topic I got a sticker for my car!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 pm

I neeed so much stuff!! and btw I like your sig. It confused me for a sec lol...
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks! I just found it. I've been wanting a Jasper siggy and I found a couple cute Jasper avatars too
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 pm

I'm not sure if ya'll have seen this link before but they have tons of stuff and I think you can customize stuff also....http://shop.cafepress.com/twilight
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 am

got my bracelet today!!! Very Happy
Thanks Jess cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:13 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I saw the stocking today at Suncoast but I didn't get it.. YET! I did buy an 8 pack of stickers it has TEAM EDWARD AND TEAM JACOB along with a Cullen Crest. I also got a thing of magnets and at Hot Topic I got a sticker for my car!
OME I NEED a car sticker !!!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Your in the UK right? If you want I can buy one and send it to ya.
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:50 pm

looky at what I got thru the post today!!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 DSC00826

I've got a mini Twilight collection going now! Stupid UK needs to hurry up and get more stuff!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 DSC00825
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:39 pm

OMG you have a James bookmark !!!!!
Im jealous !

Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:40 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Your in the UK right? If you want I can buy one and send it to ya.
I would love you foever if you could !!!
I can transfer you the money via paypal if thats cool ?
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Maria don't worry about it. Its not that much really, I will TRY to get out into the mall Friday but it is Black Friday, If I can't get it then I will try again on Sunday. Just send me your address and I will put it out as soon as I can. Oh and Angel YOU ARE SO WELCOME! Oh an I bought this today!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 IMG_4056

I also got 3 packs of Twilight trading cards! I will take some pics of them later.
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 pm

OMG that shirt is SSOOO cute! Has anyone been on hottopic.com and seen the new lunchbox yet?? I NEED that!

And Jess, I got my bracelet the other day!!! Thanks so much, it's AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:50 pm

where did you get the bookamrks? i so those posted on a site like month ago and i can't find them anywhere!

teffy i so got the box. it's a vintage chest. FYE has the lunch boxes tho.

i saw that shirt in hot topic today. but i can't wear their girl stuff. i'm too fat and my boobs are too big..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Tam, I have big boobs too and I ain't skinny and I got the 2x.. You should try it on..I was very surprised that the shirt fit me. I was in hot topic today and they hadn't gotten the chest yet. There is a hoodie they have that isn't on their website that I want! Its got a picture of Bella and Edward on the front! Terry you are very welcome. I'm hoping to get the Edward stocking soon, I showed it to my mom today and I showed her the lunch box so maybe Santa will bring it for me haha..
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Yeah..my mom cant find my Christmas stocking so I told her she can get me an Edward one instead! LOL!!

I'm totally going to check out FYE for those lunch boxes!

BTW...I totally got my best friend hooked on the book. It's been on her to read list for a while now, but when I read it I told her she had to read it like ASAP. She wanted on a line for it at her library, even though they had 12 copies! Read it in one day and is now freaking out cause she's on another wait list for New Moon and Eclipse..LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:41 pm

I am trying my hardest to get my best friend/sister to read it. She is slowing showing interest... She even wants to see the movie
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:49 am

my store only had an XL and it was tiny...aint no way i could get in a XXL either i bet. i'm a big girl..pics dont' show that...and boobs...well i won't go there.. but my cup size is pretty far past a DDD...like way past...lmao i also refuse to wear anything snug fitting on or around my butt or tummy area.. my boobs i can't help but stuff be tight..lol

ohh but i know what hoodie you are talking about. i got mine last week. i was shocked that it wasn't in the girly size..lol

ohh and my hot topic had the trading cards as well. they are 2.99 a pack. they had like 4 boxes setting out and if i had the money.. iwould have bought every single pack they had. tho i did get lucky with the 4 i bought that only 5 were the same. i didn't have any special ones in my packs tho.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:36 am

man look at all this stuff. geez. i got another poster yesterday except its not like a regular poster its a wall scroll. Its so cool. found it at borders were they had shirts, magnets, and more.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 am

I went to the mall yesterday out of boredom, and decided I'd buy some Twilight stuff!

At hot topic all I bought was a few packs of the trading cards and a car sticker, they got so much new stuff in but I would fell so greedy if I spemt alll this money on myself. I saw the new posters, the chest, and they had the new hoodies.
At Spencers I got a Jacob poster and they were having a sale buy one get one 1/2 off, so I got my best friend a poster too.
At FYE I got 2 Edward stockings, one for myself and one for my bestie. I got one of the lunchboxes, and I got my bestie a bookmark.
I wasnt going to go into Borders, but I did anyways, haha. They had a thing going on if you buy $25.00 worth of Twilight merch you get a free Borders exclusive poster, so I bought a calendar, 8 pack of magnets and a Cullen Crest keychain for my bestie. I got the poster! I llike it its neat!

Yay! Now lets hope people make sure I don't already have something before they buy it for xmas!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 pm

yeah i've been checking my borders and they haven't gotten in the magnets and stickers. i did however get the messenger bag. i wish it wasn't blue but black but it's still nice.

my FYE had a magnet sheet that is different and i picked that up as well when i was in there. last week i bought both lunch boxes.

i tell ya what i love my chest from hot topic! i might need another one of those..lol. i also want to go back and get more trading cards. sine i can't wear any of the shirts i might go back and buy up a bunch of those instead..lol i'd like to have the binder to hold the cards. i wish hot topic would sell that and i could use my gift card i'm getting for christmas on that..lol

so much more stuff is gonna be coming out too. borders will have several things. i liked their girls cullen crest shirt. tho i can't wear it..lol. but it's shiny silver, which is super cool! i want the writing pen they are coming out with as well..lol

ohh i saw the wall scrolls a couple weeks ago. i passed on them since i have so many posters and the ones they have match the posters i have. but it's like i want them but have no where to put them...lol. FYE is suppose to come out with a mirror.. i'm very interested in what that will look like..lol

that throw.. FYE is suppose to get that but hot topic said they are to get one too they hope. i wonder if they will be the same? i will get that throw for me and nadine.. if my life depends on it..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 pm

I want the throw so bad, I can not wait for it to come out. I have a girls cullen crest shirt that I won at that Twilight party, that I will NEVER fit in. Not really sure what to do with it.. Where did you get the messenger bag?
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:03 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Maria don't worry about it. Its not that much really, I will TRY to get out into the mall Friday but it is Black Friday, If I can't get it then I will try again on Sunday. Just send me your address and I will put it out as soon as I can. Oh and Angel YOU ARE SO WELCOME! Oh an I bought this today!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 IMG_4056

I also got 3 packs of Twilight trading cards! I will take some pics of them later.

Aww girl that is SO awesome of you ! <3
Thanks you
By the way I am LOVING your shirt, Its lovely
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:08 pm

That shirt is soooo cute!!!! Bah! So much stuff I want!! Really want the calender but doesnt look like its coming out here! Sad

Tam, I got the bookmarks from walldaddy.com
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:49 pm

danixsaur wrote:
I wasnt going to go into Borders, but I did anyways, haha. They had a thing going on if you buy $25.00 worth of Twilight merch you get a free Borders exclusive poster, so I bought a calendar, 8 pack of magnets and a Cullen Crest keychain for my bestie. I got the poster! I llike it its neat!

I got the last poster at the Borders I went to. I was so happy. I have it on my wall in my room
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:43 am

i got the messenger bag at borders. i walked in and they had 3. i grabbed one and the girl goes picking up some twilight stuff huh? i go yeah hope yall get the rest. she said they had just put those bags out that day and that's all they had left. the shirts they had were the same way. i can't wear the girl ones but even the guy ones were all sold out.

ohh i got that shirt free at the party too. shawn wears it. my 9 year old son can wear the damn thing. that is how small that "large" is. it's a little long but it fits and good! the shoulder seam doesn't even hang..that's just crazy if you ask me..lol i have the free poster as well. but it's hanging in shawn's room. since i got the big one just like it at hot topic a few days later..lol

thanks for letting me know where you got the book marks. i'm so heading there to buy them! hey if you want the calendar girl i can help you out. cause i see those everywhere when i go to borders or waldens.

ya know if there is anything that any of you want but can't get over seas let me know and we will work out a deal. i have paypal so making payment would be easy and fast. i'm more than willing to help where i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next