Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:42 pm

i just read on bellaanedward.com that it's at hot topic. i hope like hell by the time i get there that the things i want aren't sold out. i noticed on the site just now that the vintage chest isn't there anymore. which means they are sold out. with hot topic when they sell out of things that's it.. they don't get any more in.

now how stupid is that? cause for real if they are selling this shit like mad wouldn't you want to get more in cause you could make even more money! thank goodness i got mine...lol

ohh and torrid.com has a sale on all graphic tees. they are $10 off. they have a few twilight shirts (where i got my bad vamp shirt) so that makes them like $18 and that's a pretty damn good deal if you ask me. it's only online and only until 12/8/08. i wish they would come out with more stuff. however they are the only ones that have the cullen crest ring that i've noticed.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 pm

Damn I couldn't see the necklace because the bidding had ended Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Tamran wrote:
i just read on bellaanedward.com that it's at hot topic. i hope like hell by the time i get there that the things i want aren't sold out. i noticed on the site just now that the vintage chest isn't there anymore. which means they are sold out. with hot topic when they sell out of things that's it.. they don't get any more in.

now how stupid is that? cause for real if they are selling this shit like mad wouldn't you want to get more in cause you could make even more money! thank goodness i got mine...lol

See, now I think whoever told you that was talking some bullshit. Cause I know the first time I went to my HT looking for Twilight stuff, they had next to nothing..but said they had sold out of alot. Then when I went back a few weeks later they were back in stock of everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:30 pm

The manager I am friends with at the hot topic I go to said she got an e-mail saying they were getting restocked in the next week or so. And she was hoping to get some new stuff too. I know they never got the vintage case which BLOWS!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:25 am

yeah i talked to a guy today at my store and he said that they should be getting more restock in on shirts. but he didn't know if they would restock some of the older stuff. he said they just get in what they send them. i said are there new shirts? he said no i don't think so..it's just restock right now since we hardly have any shirts here at all.

some chic posted an email she got that they don't restock once things on the website sell out got that email from hot topic. they said once they sell out online they don't restock but you can email and request things and if they get enough requests they could bring it back. i think it's stupid...they see this shit flying off the shelves why wouldn't you get it back in. then of course that has everything to do with NECA and them making it and shipping it to companies.

my store can't keep things in now that the movie has come out. they don't know when they are getting more music boxes in or more pillow cases. he said those type things fly off the shelf as soon as they put them out. a friend of mine said at her store they told her that they will have people digging thru their boxes when they bring them out.

well i'm getting my music box. i called a store out of town and they had one so they are sending it to my store in my name! hot topic gets shipment everyday. so i'm calling everyday from now on. i don't care how pissed they get. those little collector things like that i want. shirts i could give a crap about. but the throw...yep i will have that.. tho my store keeps saying they haven't heard a word about that. i go well yall the only ones cause there are posts from all kinds of store managers at twilight sites saying that you are getting them..lol. either way tho FYE should be getting them.

i knew this would happen after the movie came out and christmas was coming up. now it's just getting your hands on these things. my fye sucks big time always have..but they sell out fast as well. but they are REAL bad about not putting stock back out. but they did tell me that if they don't get things back in it's cause the main store isn't ordering things for them. how silly that you can't order what you want for your store. how things have changed since i've worked in retail..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:40 am

Oooh the necklace is prettyfull !
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:38 pm

man my fye doesn't have ANYTHING related to Twilight...I swear that store sucks...and hot topic doesn't have much these days...I'm getting a little irritated!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:38 pm

I spent too much money today...

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205081658

I got 2 of these and I really don't know why haha
More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205081701

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205081705

l love this
More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205082029
Front
More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205082031
Back
More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 1205082032
See what I mean.. Too much money hahaha..Good thing I got paid.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:12 am

i got everything but the necklace and key ring. they didn't have them this guy at my store said this woman called yesterday and asked what they had and went up there and bought every necklace, locket and key ring they had to sell on ebay. i go that is so beyond wrong. cause now that things are selling out and they won't get them again people will pay huge money for it. i think it's kinda sad that people are trying to get rich off this stuff...

anyway... the pillow case was on hot topic online for all of a few minutes and it sold out! all the stores i call say they "think" they will get more in. so be on the look out if they come out with the throw it will be gone and fast!

my store said they right now get mainly restock on shirts and that's it. things like the music box (which i got lucky and got one tonight) they get like maybe 2 shipments and then no more. they only had 4 there tonight when i was there. the chest thing... he said they probably won't get anymore and it's not online any more. so i'm starting to believe that once they sell out at the warehouse.. they don't sell it anymore.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:20 am

I just saw the locket online... I WANT THAT.. And OMG I want the pillow case I don't even care what it looks like lol.. I will have to check next week when I go back to work..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:24 am

well if you find one i will SOOOOOOO pay you for it if you pick one up for me. i'll pay shipping as well.

i just saw the locket.. it was all pushed down and i was skimming... i had a freak out moment... yea i want that like really bad!

here is a pic of the pillow case that was posted that i saw...

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 Edwardpillowyz8

the music box is so wonderful. i so love it. i was having one shipped to me from another store and i didn't ask what it cost..what it looked like or anything. i just wanted it. so glad i got it!

my FYE still has tons of lunch boxes. but i know why they aren't selling anything. cause they are damn assholes when you call and ask them stuff. they were the ones that came out with that huge list first and hot topic has gotten TONS more than they have and then half the time the FYE's don't even have what they say they are getting.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 am

^ Oh Gosh I need that pillow case...the closet i will get to having a piece of Edward/Rob lol! I love it...probably sleep real well with that hehe! I got some extra money so I'm going straight to hot topic tomorrow I can't wait yay!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:05 am

i hope you get one! i'm wishing you luck. i've called random out of state hot topics to see if they have them so they could transfer one to me and none have had them...lmao
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:36 am

Uh oh...looks like Dani is going to make another trip to Hot Topic today. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm

I am LOVING the boys that sparkle stuff, Thats awesome !
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm

I need that pillow case! The music box is up online at hot topic in case anyone cant find it in store.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Teffy wrote:
I need that pillow case! The music box is up online at hot topic in case anyone cant find it in store.

i know i have to have that pillow case and i will do whatever i can to get it! well other than pay double or triple for it on ebay..lmao
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:08 pm

yeah...ebay is out of control...I was looking for the Christmas stocking and they're selling it for like a hundred friggin dollars on there!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm

omg! that is nuts! when it cost 14.99 at FYE. hey if your fye doesn't have it.. call around and see if you can find it and they will transfer to other stores. shit if i have to do that for the pillow case i will..lmao it's my back up plan after i start calling hot topic everyday..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm

The suncoast in the mall I work at has plenty of those Stockings I just haven't gotten one yet.. My mom told me today if I keep buying all the new stuff how is she gonna buy me anything for christmas haha
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Ummm so I went to the mall to kill sometime today....all i killed was about 30 minutes lol! I went there expecting to just chill and look around...but for some weird reason I found myself dashing to Hot Topic(where I spent 100 dollars!) omg this is getting a little sad now...they had some new stuff in there...they had the Jigsaw puzzles....off topic but did anyone happen to see the freaking edward christmas stocking? it's awesome....ok anyway the music box was gone Sad so I will have to check online for that one...I got some cute stuff...I finally bought the freaking soundtrack...HT was packed today..so I'm gonna have to be in there a lot so I won't miss anything...and the girl that works there told me that they get shipments everyweek but don't know what they get...well they should know damn it...I'm getting restless! I still want that pillowcase!

I got the Rubber Team Jake bracelets...

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 12-06-08_1512

picture is kinda blurry but its a spinner heart necklace with Edward and Jacob on it...it's soo cute!

More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 12-06-08_1511
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:46 am

gah this is nuts...i'm calling mine everyday to see what they get in. cause they get shipments in everyday! but yeah they don't know what they get. hell and it depends on the store on when they put it out..lol the music box is online at hottopic.com. it's really the only way to catch it..lol puzzle? i thought those weren't due out yet? gah ok i'm calling my store tomorrow..lol

i have the stocking from FYE.. it is cute. unless now hot topic has one..haha

i don't think the company that makes this stuff can keep up with demand. hot topic sells out faster than anything i've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm going to the mall tomorrow to see if I can find the stocking. I havent been to the HT by me since the listening party cause I've been so insanley busy :*(
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Ugh I want the Team Edward bracelets!!!! I am pissed I don't go back to work till Wednesday cuz they are cuttin hours, Usually I like my days off but I won't be able to go to Hot topic haha I saw that spinner necklace online somewhere I think it was an ad on a Twilight site I though it was cute. I have my broken heart necklace hanging on my rearview mirror with my 2 Twilight "bag clips" I have Cullenized my car haha I have a few pins on my visor!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:41 pm

ya know that they had the team edward bracelets up on hot topics website and i just went there and they are now gone! that means they are sold out already!

it's going to be so hard from this point on to get your hands on anything. i called my store and they got lockets and rubber bracelets in.. that is all. she said they didn't even get in any new shirts that they were hoping for.

here we go....they are selling out and not restocking it seems. how stupid of all companies involved not to keep making this stuff! unless after christmas they start getting shipments in again.

the chest box...my store has none and they said that they don't plan on getting anymore and it's gone off the site. same with the jewelry box. can't find it anywhere close to me. what sucks is people that can't buy anything until they get christmas money and they won't have anything to buy.

i told my sis today.. you just start calling random hot topics all over and if you find something you want have them transfer it. cause at this point it's looking very slim to get the stuff that would be worth having.

god help us when the blanket comes out. unless fye finally gets up off their asses and gets that in as well. i swear i just hate fye with a passion. they are so damn rude and act like it's a pain to talk to you about twilight stuff. it trips me out how it was this big thing that fye was gonna be the one to carry so much twilight stuff and they haven't had hardly anything..lol. but they too don't seem to restock some stuff.. like the stockings. mine hasn't had those in now for over a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next