Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximum Forgiveness Ping G15 Driver for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wlsale
Bitten

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Maximum Forgiveness Ping G15 Driver for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Forgiveness Ping G15 Driver for Sale   Maximum Forgiveness Ping G15 Driver for Sale I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Most drivers are designed either for the masses, which would be the mid to high handicap golfers that slice and fade the ball or for the highly skilled golfers that break 80 on a regular basis. If you have been playing a TaylorMade or one of the other "softer" sounding drivers on the market the first thing you will notice is the PING's sound. Now, Ping has created Ping G15 Driver that can be played by everybody.

This Ping Golf Clubs is with longer shaft which contributes to some inconsistency. The Ping G15 Driver provides maximum forgiveness that delivers distance and accuracy. Its titanium head is longer front to back and features Ping's patented ultrathin crown technology. A larger face increases ball speed as well as consistency across the hitting surface.

I tried many drivers when I upgraded. The two I like the best were the Calloway and the Ping G15 Driver. I was more consistent hitting the center of the club face with the Ping. I was maybe a yard or two shorter but my on center hits were much less with the PING. If there is a driver out there that can be swung consistently by both a scratch golfer and a 32 handicap, then the Ping G15 Driver is it. Bought one, love it. You almost always know what you're getting when you buy a Ping driver. The company delivers solid driver after solid driver and the G15 is no exception.

If you are a golf fan, you can buy virious golf clubs at Golf Clubs Sale. I would also like to recommend you the hot promition TaylorMade R9 Driver here. Enjoy your golf journey with these discount golf clubs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgolfsale.com

Maximum Forgiveness Ping G15 Driver for Sale
Page 1 of 1