Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your First Choice--Left Handed Ping G20 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wlsale
Bitten

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Your First Choice--Left Handed Ping G20 Irons  Empty
PostSubject: Your First Choice--Left Handed Ping G20 Irons    Your First Choice--Left Handed Ping G20 Irons  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 am

As we all know, Ping Company has released out many discount golf clubs sale at the golf market. The most well-known clubs among the Ping golf clubs are G20 series.The Ping G20 series aimed at offering almost all the golf palyers extreme forgiveness and predictable distance control. The new Left Handed Ping G20 Irons of the g20 series are designed with a thinner face and a wider sole, which contribute to position weight to the toe and a higher launch angle for added forgiveness.

In my earlier time of playing golf game, I have tried many brand of golf clubs. But for the new Ping G20 Irons Left Handed, I do not have any experience of hitting it. I would like to get this cheap Ping golf irons sale at my first impression. The Left Handed G20 irons are very similar to the G15's, with a slightly wider sole. golf clubs sale The cavity of these irons features a very similar look to the G15's but with a new soft layer on the back to help with sound, feel and vibrations. A multi-material cavity badge made of soft elastomer improves feel and sound while enhancing distance control, allowing you to play your best golf. Its hosel-to-head transition is clean and confidence-inspiring for shots from anywhere on the course.The steel shafts also look new, with more evenly spaced steps than the traditional AWT shafts, with a unique and interesting feel.The multi-cavity design of the Left Handed G20 Irons places weight in the back flange to raise the MOI, resulting in incredible forgiveness.

With the G20 irons, you’ll hit the ball long but with distance control. Perimeter weighting and a deep cavity design, the 17-4 stainless steel heads are highly forgiving.So if you are looking for new golf irons, you can go to golf equipment sale to get the new irons.But what I want to tell you is that the Left Handed G20 irons will help you to get the distance and trajectory to suit your game
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgolfsale.com

Your First Choice--Left Handed Ping G20 Irons
Page 1 of 1