Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Ping i20 Irons or G20 Irons for sale at cheapgolfcenter.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Best Ping i20 Irons or G20 Irons for sale at cheapgolfcenter.com Empty
PostSubject: Best Ping i20 Irons or G20 Irons for sale at cheapgolfcenter.com   Best Ping i20 Irons or G20 Irons for sale at cheapgolfcenter.com I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 am

Ping cheap golf clubs are a favorite of golfers of all proficiency levels for a number of reasons. From the Revolutionary and still Legendary Beryllium Copper Eye II’s to the massively long and equally revolutionary Rapture mixed material irons, Ping has always found a way to stay up high on the radar screen.

Just a few short days after PING announced the cheap g20 irons, interest immediately shifted over to what the i20s might hold. As is proven to all, the Called ping i20 Irons are designed with a thinner face plus a wider sole, which contribute to position fat to the toe along with a higher launch position for added forgiveness.

I would say for the 5-15 handicap range. I can also hit a 4 iron effortlessly for the first time in my life as well. When I mishit, there's a quite "hard" response from the club, but very forgiving without losing too much distance. When you hit in the sweetspot the feeling is great. My only negative comment about the clubs is that the finish is a bit poor.

I hit them very well, very consistent, and with great feel and results. Really starting to dial them in. I was very close to going with the cheapest Mizuno MP-59 Irons , which is a great driver in my opinion. However, after hitting the Ping i20 Irons I change my thoughts. The clubs have a high ball flight and provide great green spin. They are easy to work both ways, left and right.

In addition, the lefty cheap ping i20 irons display the same head information, sole thicknesses, lofts and canal lengths as Ping G15 irons, together with several new features which aid feel, forgiveness and also distance. Ping designers, for example, strengthened the "CustomTuningPort" (CTP) in the rear hole. The reinforced CTP combines with an elastomer badge to scale back face vibration and also dampen shock.

The cavity's suspended CTP structure stabilizes the face and the aluminum badge with elastomer heel and toe sections generates a solid feel in addition to sound. The CTP supports a 10% thinner encounter and controls miles while saving bodyweight, which was added to the rear flange of the deeply lower, multi-cavity head to increase the moment of inertia.
Back to top Go down

Best Ping i20 Irons or G20 Irons for sale at cheapgolfcenter.com
Page 1 of 1