Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!

Go down 
+4
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
cklover42
*Shantanee*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Yes I love The Rumor Mill as you all know! anyway this is the latest on Eclipse! thanks to perezhilton.com....this is where I saw it first!

Quote :
GI-Joe hottie Channing Tatum could potentially be starring in third flick of the Twilight franchise!

The third movie, Eclipse, is currently in the process of being scripted. And Melissa Rosenberg, the screenwriter for Twilight, New Moon, and currently Eclipse, says she has the hottie in mind to play the role of Riley.

During a new interview, Rosenberg said “There’s a very big battle at the end with Riley, and I think Channing would do that so well. There are some complexities to that character. He really is tragic. He’s a puppet for [vampire] Victoria. So he has to break your heart a little bit at the end when he realizes that she doesn’t want him. Channing could do that beautifully.”

And for you Robert Pattinson fans, don't worry about the fact that his character Edward Cullen doesn't show up much in the second novel. Rosenberg confirmed he'll definitly be seen often in New Moon.

She says, “In the book, he’s actually an enormous presence in [Bella’s] mind. He’s so present in her mind throughout the entire center of the book, so we really played off that, and it kept him alive in a slightly different way, but fans will feel it’s true to the book. You can’t have a Twilight without Rob Pattinson.”

Duh!

are they trying to kill me with all this hottness? gah! it's just a rumor but a good one....thoughts???

know why I like this rumor??? I get to post pictures of him hehehe!

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Channing-Tatum-

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Channing_tatum

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Channing_tatum

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Ctatum2

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! Ctatum

I'm done haha! Vampire material? I think so...its a small part anyway...
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:46 pm

I like Channing as well but either way it goes Riley is a really small part and dies anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:49 pm

yea that's why I don't mind lol! plus he'll probably look hot dying heh! he'd just be something nice to look at so I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 pm

he's hot and i hope its true.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 pm

*Shantanee* wrote:
yea that's why I don't mind lol! plus he'll probably look hot dying heh! he'd just be something nice to look at so I hope so!

LMAO he would look hot dying.....wow. I just cant wait for Eclipse in general. Watching them talk about the backstories and of course the newborn war will just be amazing! There is so much to look forward to right now. This summer is the convention in Phoeniz, then November with New Moon, then next year Eclipse and hopefully them doing Breaking Dawn....so awesome!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Num yummy.. I lust that man! Thats one fine ass man! If he was in eclipse that would be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:24 am

I like it I hope they cast him!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:40 pm

I cannot wait for New Moon to come out already lol and you know I am already thinking of Eclipse
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:43 pm

ohhhh i'm impressed
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh I just actually squeeled out loud !!!!
I fizzucking LOVE Channing, The man is a god ! If he is in the movie I think I shall die from hotness overload !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:38 pm

I will be really upset when he does though and it is such a small part just to see him die....sighs.
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

A guy from South Australia over here where i live has been confirmed as Riley. I have posted the details in another thread, his name is Xavier Samuel
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!   Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring on the Speculation....Eclipse Rumors!!!
Page 1 of 1