Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipse Filming To Start In August

Go down 
+4
Maria Cullen
cklover42
chloerazza
MidnightSun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Eclipse Filming To Start In August Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:32 am

August 17th...
Nikki Reed stated in the Access Hollywood interview below that August 17th they start filming Eclipse....YAY!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/nikki-reed-talks-new-moon-and-eclipse-may-14-2009_video_1103861
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:39 am

I think its great that theyre filmed close together. The Harry Potter ones are too far apart. Im sick of waiting for them. I suppose they need to get them done pretty quick coz Rob cant age either! lol Im so happy that we will get to see new moon and eclipse by just over a years time! yay! Any word on whether Breaking Dawn is a goer yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Breaking Dawn will be filmed and has been officially picked up by Summit but the dates havent been set yet.
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:18 pm

oooh!! that just made my day! although eclipse is my favourite, i cant wait to see it on the big screen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:21 pm

I am just really happy that they will be doing all four movies and the complete saga.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Awesome news, It would of been silly not to make all 4 movies. I cant wait !
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:28 pm

They start filming on my bday!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:48 pm

I think I would have flipped out if they didnt finish it up.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm also glad they picked up the last movie....that is great news....
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:55 pm

oh yeah definitely i would have flipped if they didnt finish them too. i cant wait!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm

And there was this stupid rumor going around saying Rob might not do Breaking Dawn but thankfully our sweet RPattz cleared that rumor right up as soon as he was asked about it at Cannes. He said he was definitely doing it and everyone is excited about the last movie being officially green lighted but they dont have any official start dates yet.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Ashley & Christian were talking about looking forward to seeing how they film Breaking Dawn (with the giving birth and stuff) at the convention we went to. Personally I just cant wait to see/own all the films !
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:30 pm

OME I feel the same way Maria! And I think it will be amazing to not only have each movie but then to able to buy the box set! That would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:59 am

i guess i need to make a breaking dawn forum now!

that makes me sooooooo happy! so happy that they all are being done. i can't wait for eclipse either! trying to keep up with new moon is work and then bam eclipse comes to play. but i hope this guy can direct that fight scene the way i see it my head.. or at least a little..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:19 am

I know what you mean Tam, You kinda get a complete picture in your head of what you are reading actually happening. Thats something I really love about these books so I hope it all at least halfway matches what I have in my head Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:33 am

I also think that is the challenge and pretty much impossible to get totally right. Every Twilighter has their own idea of what the "perfect" picture is for all the books in general and so there is a lot of pressure on the actors and the director to get it right. Thats the one thing about Twilighters.....we are pretty intense and when we dont like something we say it. I still think it is hilarious how some people never wanted Rob to be Edward and now he is this amazing actor who has a place in our hearts. I cant wait to see all the movies and Eclipse is my favorite for many reasons and not just the battle. For me, the backstories of the Cullens were what made me so intrigued so I am curious to see how they pull all that off. Seeing Jasper and Rosalie's backstories will be intense.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm

I dont know about that, Twilight was pretty close to what I imagined whilst reading it.
I think Breaking Dawn is probably my favorite after Twilight
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:32 pm

There are a lot of Twilighters who complained about the movie and their reasoning is because their favorite scene wasnt the way they thought it would be. Not all Twilighters liked it like most of us did. I loved Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:22 pm

i agree as a die hard fan i was thrilled with twilight. i think there was a little over acting but you can't blame the actor completely for that.. but as a while that movie held up for me. if all the buzz about new moon is the same.. i'll be happy.

eclipse i worry about them not doing the cullen background thing for some reason. i want it.. i have to have JASPER's background.. that is a MUST..it leads to everything. but i swear i worry that it will be left out and i hate that. i hope i'm so wrong tho!

i watched 30 days of night and the wy this director did the fight scene was really good i thought. pull out views of them tearing up the place and air shots. i hope that it's done right.. i want to see edward fight victoria and see everyone else and the wolves tearing it up. lets hope that SM doesn't shoot it down too much, since she has so much say over it all and no movie can be over pg-13.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:53 pm

There are only a couple of faults with Twilight (In my opinion) and they are First : Not enough Emmett & Jasper
Second : Edwards reaction to Bella's smell in school just makes me laugh every time I watch
Third : Bella never ever shuts her truck window & it drives me insane, She lives in the wettest place ever, Her truck must be filled with water !!!! Laughing

As for 30 days of night I really enjoyed that film so fingers crossed !
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:41 pm

I agree they MUST do Jasper and Rosalie's backstories because it explains so much about their characters. Alice's backstory was skipped over in Twilight but it didnt really affect the story or her character whereas you totally understand both Jasper and Rosalie because of their backstories so yea I am worried they overlook that.
Back to top Go down
MrsRobynCullen
Bitten
MrsRobynCullen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:47 am

Well, I cant wait for it to come out.Eclipse Filming To Start In August Ukjh12Eclipse Filming To Start In August Ugjhgu10
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm

I love the pics lol
Back to top Go down
MrsRobynCullen
Bitten
MrsRobynCullen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks! I love yours too! Eclipse Filming To Start In August Ugjhgu10Eclipse Filming To Start In August Ukjh12
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Why thank you! I cant wait for them to start filming Eclipse! Actually yes I can lol. I get to see Kellan August 15th so I am focused on that date right now but after that it will be like OME Eclipse is being filmed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Filming To Start In August   Eclipse Filming To Start In August I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Filming To Start In August
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next