Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Chris Weitz will not direct the third film in the Twilight series, Eclipse, a source close to the production tells EW.com exclusively. Because New Moon, which Weitz is helming, and Eclipse are due to be released so close together, Weitz will be in post-production on New Moon at the same time that Eclipse will be shooting. That said, the source confirms a report that the movies will not be shot simultaneously or back-to-back; there will be a brief gap between the production of both films.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/02/twilight-chris.html
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Hmmm I'm having mixed feelings about this but as we said before HP had different directors and it just kept getting better..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Very very true and great point. It sounds like they have a system worked out to where everyone isnt burned out so that actually is a good idea even though I am sure Weitz would have been able to pull it off. You are so right about the HP movies and different directors. Directors really get tons of credit and they deserve it but there are sooooo many others who deserve it like the writers! The writers of movies get so screwed over....the Writer's Strike was all about that.....it is so cool that they already have the wheels turning and are playing it safe. Having different directors and giving breaks between the movies does keep things fresh Im just happy that they are thinking about this kind of stuff since most of the time that doesnt happen.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm just looking forward to all the movies.. I really can't wait to see Eclipse that is my second favorite book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Hells yea I am right there with you! I love Eclipse and Breaking Dawn equally and of course Twilight is my favorite. It is what got me hooked in the first place lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse   Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Weitz Will Not Direct Eclipse
Page 1 of 1