Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread..Again!

Go down 
+12
ninadoll
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Willow
Maria Cullen
Lusty
Kenzie
cklover42
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 am

Ugh. I've been really sick for the last couple days, last time I took my temp it was 101.7. I really don't like going to the doc but it looks like I'll need to this time. Sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Feel better Kenzie! And willow I have no clue where that would be but I am sure someone in here knows....did you try googling it lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok I love my hair but sadly it doesn't look as good on camera lol

Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 IMG_4502

Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 IMG_4511
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:37 pm

I wanna get my lip pierced..
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:44 pm

loves the hair...bright red is so cute...well only on certain people...looks well on you! I got my lip pierced last july I loves it!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Only thing thats keeping me from doing it is until school starts in May, I need to find a part time job and down here in the bible belt (No offense anyone) They are so uptight about piercings and tattoos.. But I really do want it.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:15 pm

^ Well the only problem I see is the job thing...it really depends on what kind of job you get and what type of job you are looking for...If you still want it after you get a job...then whoever you work for just ask them if they don't mind you having it. if not then get it done...some jobs like mine won't care...I don't work with customers so they didn't mind it...if you work behind the scenes then it might not be a prob...just depends though...and if you wan't a stud those are hardly noticiable! the ring not so much!

I also still need to find another job,but hopefully my piercings have cleared up enough so I can put the clear one in so no one can see my lip ring! the guy at my job wears the clear one!

Also are you going to be working only while you are out of school? or while you're going to school also?
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:54 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Only thing thats keeping me from doing it is until school starts in May, I need to find a part time job and down here in the bible belt (No offense anyone) They are so uptight about piercings and tattoos.. But I really do want it.

I hear ya Texas is known for that type of thing.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I will be doing both.. I will being doing school fulltime so I will need something to put gas in my car.. I really really want this piercing.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 am

bible belt country right here! so crazy how they are in the south..drives me insane!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:49 am

The whole bible belt thing just drives me crazy. It is so ironic that I am a pure Texan but so liberal. Rock that piercing!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 am

I plan on it!!!! I used to be pretty pierced till I moved here. I have 2 in my eyebrow, nose, monroe aka beauty mark piercing.. I still have my tongue pierced.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am

I'll be honest I was never one for piercings or tattoos......nothing could ever hold my attention enough to be permanently on me like a tattoo.....but its your body do what you want! It is so annoying at times living in a place where so much is.....frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 am

yeah it's stupid how they are in the south for reals. cause i'm not that way at all. now i do have a tat and i'd get more but i just never go and can't figure out what i want..lol. but i'd be all inked up if i had the money and wasn't worried about what i put on myself..lol. i never got into the piercing thing. only cause i'm a big ass old baby..haha. but i think some of them are cool... as long as it's not over done. ya know those people that aren't anything but a damn pin cushion..lol but to me there is nothing hotter than a tongue piercing...one a guy or a girl!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 am

Speaking of piercings....would someone explain to me the appeal of getting ones cheeks pierced? I've never heard of anyone doing such a thing until I saw that my brother's girlfriend had recently done it. She now has two studs on her face right where her dimples are. Is this a new thing or what? I mean it's one thing to get your eyebrow or nose pierced, but your cheeks...? I'm not quite sure what to make of it at the moment except that it seems a little random and odd to me.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

see i don't get that either. i just kinda stare at it and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 am

sorry I haven't been around much lately. I haven't felt good since monday. I hope all is well with everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:37 am

I have 4 tattoos and 4 piercings. I love them. I used to have 2 more piercings, facial ones, but they closed up.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:11 pm

aww jenn hate to hear you haven't felt well. hope you get to feeling better soon!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Thats funny that was mentioned because I saw this girl who had her cheeks pierced just the other day....I guess they are supposed to look like dimples....at least that is where she had them placed put i dont really understand it
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 am

thanks tam
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 am

You know a lot of people are feeling bad lately....you would think people would start feeling better, it is starting to warm up and stuff but I guess some weird bug is going around
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm

I'M GOING TO SEE NO DOUBT AND PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Oh and I am watching Twilight!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:34 pm

thats awesome girl. have fun.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

have fun girl Hopefully I go see the them too....I am in a few minutes going to buy tickets for Avenged Sevenfold,Ateryu,and Rev Theory...Yay!

and my parents are having a little get together today and watch the UFC Fight...and I think he invited you know *cough* Matt *cough* lol! might be some dramz today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread..Again!
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next