Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread..Again!

Go down 
+12
ninadoll
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Willow
Maria Cullen
Lusty
Kenzie
cklover42
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:30 pm

happy happy birthday girl:)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:42 pm

WOOOO Happy Birthday Maria!!! Hope it's a great one!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:08 am

Happy Birthday Maria Smile
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Well ladies this will be my last weekend in Tampa.....and I can't wait to get out of here. I actually saw an alligator and let me tell you that I dont mind seeing those things in a zoo where there is a wall between us but damn it I don't want to see one when I am taking out the trash! That was my sign right there....it is time to leave Florida!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks guys

I dont feel good at the mo, I have a pain in my chest
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Haha I remember when I was on vacation in FL and we were driving down the road and every 10 feet there was an alligator on the side of the road just sitting there. I was like WTF. My mom kept asking me if I wanted to get out of the car and pet one. She is a real smartass, Now I know where I got it from. Did any of you see where Cam is a new daddy? His gf had a baby girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Yea I saw our sexy bad boy is a baby daddy lol how cute. But I used to think that when they talked about alligators they were just in certain areas and you didnt have to see them that often but I was just taking the trash out minding my own business when I saw one it was crazy! And a girl I used to work with said that when her and her boyfriend run along the pond by their house they saw eight different ones and I was like um Im a Texan and we dont deal well with gators lol.
Hey Maria I hope you start feeling better girl!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Wow this place has been slow the last few days. Where are all the ladies at! I hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a great Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm

I'm here... but had to work today yuck. But the good news is... i get friday off which means......................... three day weekend:)
is it wrong of me that all i could think about was kellan and got flustered. I mean i could not concentrate lol.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Kellan and Rob always do that to me. I watched the Bad Mother's Handbook this weekend on youtube and let me tell you I was in love with Rob even playing a ridiculously dorky guy. He still looked so cute! I was trying to watch some vids of all of the cast in past movies like I watched a little bit of Nikki Reed in Lord's of Dogtown which I didnt know that Kristen Stewart's boyfriend was also in that movie with Nikki so talk about a small world. And I watched a couple of vids with Jackson in them like two from when he was on Disney 411....absolutely hilarious and adorable! Also from when he was on the OC. I saw a clip of Nikki on the OC as well. Then of course to round it out I had to watch Kellan in 90210....even as a jerk he is sexy plus some clips of him in Stick It. I have never spent so much time on youtube in my life lol.

Stargazer it sucks you had to work but at least you will time off! I am just waiting impatiently until Tuesday morning when I get to leave Tampa behind forever. By the way I saw a report on yahoo that listed Tampa as number 4 ranked for the hardest place to get by right now.....wish they would have posted that before I moved here!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm here. Just still bummed. I'm still unemployed, and still broke. I met a boy and thought he was awesome, and then he dumped me. Bleh. I need someone like Jacob.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm sorry Dani keep your head up. I know things can be trying to say the least and dont worry about that guy.....he obviously wasnt worthy of you. You'll find your Jacob lmao I never thought I would say that to someone. Find your Edward or Emmett yes but Jacob...wow. I guess I really do like you girlie!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Alright ladies I am officially on my road trip back to Texas. I drove a grueling eight and a half hours and stopped in Biloxi, MS......quick trivia which Twilight character was originally from Biloxi? Tomorrow I drive the final part of my trip.....nine grueling hours on the road and then finally back home!!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:59 pm

cklover42 wrote:
quick trivia which Twilight character was originally from Biloxi?
Oy, I don't remember? Can you throw me a bone here pretty please, I'm seriously drawing a blank here! o.O
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:10 pm

It's a female and a Cullen start there
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Alice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 pm

That is correct lol. I knew someone would get it.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Hey Guys hows it going with you all lately????

I have been in a funk lately just miserable and stressed out...trying to work out this job situation out and trying to actually have a social life...no luck...then I lose my Brother(weren't really close) a few weeks ago and it hit me hard man...and since he's my Brother on my biological father's side my family wasn't handling it with much tact since there was no connection...I felt like such a stranger at the funeral just so out of place there and the Reverend sucked so bad and was just an ass who said some inapropriate things ugh!...it has been rough lately....Frustrations regarding the lack of friends I have and no dating life whatsoever it's starting to get to me now...I spent my 21st Birthday at home yesterday and that bothers me...I'm so lame lol! Sorry for all the whining I just have no one to talk to in my life people say they're your friends but their true colors show eventually....brightside I will hopefully start Cosmetology School soon I realized that's what I wanted to do! and I'm going to put myself in a better mood and am looking forward to this weekend Smile

Bitching Done....
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your brother and how things have been going. You can always talk to us....we have all been talking about our crappy experiences of late so feel free to join in. I am glad to see you back on here though.
Also ladies just want you to all know I made safely home to Texas and am now comfortably laying in my bed looking at Edward and cuddled up to my awesome Edward blanket. It was a grueling trip but I am now unpacked and ready to catch some Z's. I hope you all are having a good week.....or trying to survive it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Well what a way to end a day then seeing this yummy video. ENJOY Smile

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/331419/the-jackson-rathbone-cam.jhtml

sorry to hear about your bro girl. You know were here for you.

glad your back saftley rachel
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:05 pm

His eyes are just too adorable.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

his eye's and his lips.. sigh
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 am

I love his voice. He has a little bit of a Texas accent plus that deep rugged voice....OME!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:28 pm

I had to share this. It is Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl.....Twilight Style aka I Kissed a Vamp!

This was never the way I planned, not my intention
I got so lost, dazzled by him, lost my discretion
It's not what I'm used to, just had to take him on
I'm curious for you caught my attention

I kissed a vamp and I liked it
The taste of his ice cold kisses
I kissed a vamp, couldn’t fight it
I hope the Volturi don't mind it

It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'll be turned tonight
I liked it

I’m drawn to you just like a flame, it doesn't matter
My scent makes you go insane, just in your nature
It's not what gentlemen do, not how they should behave
But my scent just calls to you, hard to obey

Don't mean I’ll be turned tonight
I liked it

Vampires are just so magical
Cool skin, sweet smell, so kissable
Hard to resist, so touchable
Too good to deny it
No need to fear, it's innocent

Don't mean I'll be turned tonight
I liked it
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am

^ Haha I like that version better than the original
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread..Again!
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next