Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread..Again!

Go down 
+12
ninadoll
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Willow
Maria Cullen
Lusty
Kenzie
cklover42
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Random Thread..Again! Empty
PostSubject: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 pm

i don't know what the hell is going on with the random thread. but shit keeps coming up missing..lol. so i'm gonna start a new one and lock that one. so we can all start over here.

gah being ill has been a real pain. i'm so behind it's not even funny! but i still can't set in front of the pc for long. gotta set aside some time to get all done..lol
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm

i was wondering where it went. it was here like half hr ago i think. anywayz...

its cold here in ct and it is said that we are getting snow sunday and into monday night. guh.. im done with the snow already geez!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 pm

We're supposed to get snow too.. I hate snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it stupid to be excited about finally finding mascara that makes have lashes lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:15 pm

we did get snow! it snowed lightly for a few hours. it's all over the grass and houses and stuff. but nothing on the street. now that's how i like it! where it doesn't mess the roads up..lol

i also got done making shawn's birthday invites. omg i will never do that shit again! LMAO unless they are a graphic and i print them out like last years. this year i bought card stock stuff and lord knows what else and made them. that's too much for a whole set of cards. but if you randomly make one it would be fun.

i'll post pics once i get them mailed out. dont' want my sister to see them online before she gets it. twilight related of course..lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Is it stupid to be excited about finally finding mascara that makes have lashes lol.

Oh my, have you tried Avon Super Shock mascara? I love it, the brush grabs the lashes (do not know how to describe it). When I have it on my mom is always saying something about my eyelashes being like poof (long). I have an extra tube if you want it. Only thing is I have already taken the plastic wrap off, but I have never used it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 pm

I don't think I've tried that.. If you don't mind, I would love it. I love mascara!! What I just got is Loreal beauty tubes.. I also got the new Maybelline stiletto and it works good too haha. Like I said I LOVE MASCARA.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 am

i don't sell avon anymore, but my fav from them was the astonishing lengths. that was the best thing ever. they discontinued it of course..lol i'm so weird about mascara myself. so you liked the super shock? i wasn't crazy about it myself. only avon one that i liked they don't carry anymore. stupid damn avon! LOL

there is one i like by two faced. it's costly tho. but i do like it. i tried one from someone can't remember now and i loved how it made my lashes real long looking but it was one of those comb things and i hate those combs!!! i want a brush..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 am

I have such short eyelashes i need all the help i can get. I have the high priced stuff like Clinique and lancome but they all dont do squat for me. I might try to find something at Sephora.. I got the best nail polish from there the other day called "Im with brad" its made by OPI for sephora.. Its this deep burgundy color LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:36 am

that's where i get my two faced at is sephora. they had this one that was called black widow and i wanted it so bad. but they were sold out. it's been months and they never got it back in..lol. that's where i get my bare escentuals make up as well. i was so happy when we got one so i could go there to buy it instead of having to do it online..lol best make up ever! i won't put anything else on my face but that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:10 pm

when's shawn's birthday if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:03 pm

It feels like I havent been on here forever! I am finally moved into my new apartment after a ridiculously long drive from Dallas to Tampa. The past few days have been really hectic and stressful but now I finally have time to sit down and breathe. I am pretty much unpacked and everything is in its own place so I no longer have to shop for furniture, get groceries, put together shelves, or worry about getting a driver's license for this state.....did I mention I hate unpacking, packing and moving! At least now it is all done so I can try to catch up on here.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 pm

shawn's birthday is 3/11/99. i can't believe my baby is gonna be 10!!

ugh the packing and unpacking. i hate it all. that's why we are still here in this house. when we do finally move it's gonna be insane! but glad you got moved and what not safely.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Ok I am glad I am not the only one who hates it. I knew it would be crazy though because I hate even packing for small trips so it is soooo ironic that I plan on moving a lot in the next couple of years. I dont even like packing to go to conventions and stuff lol. So yea packing up everything and trying to make sure I dont forget anything is just insane. Plus talk about being tired! Driving for about 11 hours one day and 7 the next is just too much especially when you still have to unpack when you get to the place! Oh well it is a small price to pay to do what I want. I just plan on having fun and seeing and doing things I want to for the next couple of years. I will definitely be going to Forks in October. I actually plan on moving to Seattle in a year but before I do I am going to take a long road trip on the way up since it is such a long drive. I want to head back to Dallas from Tampa so I can say hello to the family, then I am not quite sure which way I will go up to Washington.....any places you guys know that are supposedly beautiful to see? I am really willing to go anywhere so if you want to throw out some ideas more power to ya!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm

thanks tam. ya i don't think anyone likes to pack and unpack. i know i don't and i will be moving soon to ugg. But the best part is when your done and you can relax. i know i got alot of stuff to sort through of what i want and dont want needs to go in the trash.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:47 pm

I hear ya! Today is the first day in four days that I have been able to just breathe, lay in bed, get on the computer and relax it is such an amazing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm

GRRR my internet's been down for like a week!!! I finally can get back on!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Migranes blow. Thank god/science for Excedrin Razz
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:16 pm

is super dupper cold. Is dreading monday morning because i got soo much stuff to do in my dept. if i don't get distracted and look for twilight stuff in the stationary dept. lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:21 pm

There is Twilight stuff in stationary??????????? LIKE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:24 pm

poster's and calenders,, nothing new yet i think. i will let you know if i find new stuff though
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah just when i think i'm going nuts at HT, walmart starts to sell shit..lmao. but maybe they will have some of the same stuff and i won't have to waste as much gas driving across town to HT..lol

omg yall do you realize that in 20 days we will have twilight on DVD? i'm gonna be nuts. at the release party..come home watch it..then have to get up and more than likely make a trip to little rock for a wrestling show. yeah if i'm too tired my ass will just stay at home..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Target it going to have a 3 disc edition for 22.99.. I am already going to have 2 copies of this movie. I kinda want this but I don't know whats going to be on the 3rd disc.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 am

i know and girl costco has a special edition as well! it's insane. here is a link at the LJ place i read that has them all listed and what they come with.

http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/3803156.html#cutid1

i don't have a costco card but my granny does. ya know what is insane. having all of them just for the extra stuff! like the costco thing is numbered. has some cool shit with it too. the target thing seems to be a download of the thing on itunes..which i don't have..but something about an edward piano concert.

i'm gonna have 2 as well.. the HT one and the one from borders (hopefully) now i want the costco edition..lol. target i could skip on since i don't have itunes and have no plans even for twilight to get it. when i'm sure in time someone will post it online..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:18 am

You know what I am not even going to look lol. That will just get me in trouble. I am already getting the HT one when I go to the release party and plus the Borders one I need to save up for the convention so i can get tons of stuff there plus i know there is going to be more stuff out soon so i need to save up money!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:45 am

Ok I want the Costco one, I just don't have that kinda money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread..Again!
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next