Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rumor Mill....

Go down 
+12
neran11
hannah141627
Kenzie
courtneyBABY
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
ninadoll
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
Willow
*Shantanee*
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:02 pm

poodle girl enlighten me...
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 pm

It is what some people in here call Annalynn......Kellan's friend who is also in 90210....they say she reminds them of a poodle so they call her poodle girl. Not sure if you really wanted an explanation but I am sure if the name keeps coming up people will start wondering. I prefer not to call her that since it seems kind of mean lol but hey I will say her hair does have that poofy curly poodle look to it.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm

i did want an explanation... who is annalynn
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:29 pm

AnnaLynn McCord.. She's on that new 90210 show. She is also rumored to be dating Kellen. I personally think she's ugly and looks like a poodle. I guess that makes me mean but Eh it is my opinion. She isn't even close to how Heidi is described in the book. She is supposed to be as beautiful as Rosalie if not more and she's isn't even close to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Im not a fan of the girls I try to refrain from calling people stuff like that. I really dont know her or her work so I cant really say much.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Twilighters Arrive in Droves for Open Casting

Quote :
Los Angeles (E! Online) – Dakota Fanning, AnnaLynne McCord, Lucy Hale and Vanessa Hudgens aren't the only people jostling for roles in the next installment of the Twilight series.

Fans of the vampire love saga traveled far and wide to Vancouver Sunday for the chance to join hottie Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in the second film, New Moon, set to hit theaters in November.

The film's casting agents held an open call in the Canadian city and advertised the event on Craigslist. According to the Vancouver Sun, they sought "first nations/aboriginal actors and actresses between the ages of 15 and 25" who would be available throughout filming from March to May.

The line began forming as early as 5 a.m. and soon snaked down a street and around the corner. Fans from as far as Florida willingly froze as they studied Stephenie Meyer's book, anxiously waiting their turn.

Sadly, so many people came camera-ready that assistants began telling the crowd they could accept no more applicants as early as 12:30 p.m.

"It sucks," Rosanna Razor, 22, told the newspaper after being turned away. "I was here since 9 a.m. I came up from Seattle."

"This is more than we expected, casting assistant Bim Narine told the publication.

Once inside, candidates were pre-screened before receiving afternoon audition times and copies of scripts with recognizable character names blacked out.

Presumably, those cast would join Taylor Lautner's Jacob Black and the rest of his Quileute tribe on the La Push reservation.
Source: Yahoo News
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 pm

I dont understand why they didnt think a lot of people would show up. Why are these people underestimating the power of Twilight!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 pm

because i think their heads are up their butts! but i did read that there were tons of white people, asian people..ya know people that didn't even fit the role there. that's messed up and so not fair to the ones that did fit it and didn't get a chance.

i read on lexicon about this guy that is up for the role or something of seth. here is his myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14216880

i would read his blogs to see what he's been saying and talking about. here is a page for soloman..the guy that played sam in twilight. as it seems he wasn't contacted to come back and i'm not sure if he's trying out for it again or what. not that he had a big role and he isn't "buff" or anything. but i wouldn't mind seeing him come back.

http://teamsolomon.weebly.com/updates.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4