Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rumor Mill....

Go down 
+12
neran11
hannah141627
Kenzie
courtneyBABY
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
ninadoll
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
Willow
*Shantanee*
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 am

Aww Yes let the rumors begin lol! Got this from perezhilton.com...I will be posting some of the interesting rumors here...I love how big this movie is going to get so more controversy bring on the rumors lol!

Quote :
The Rumor Mill.... Hudgens
So now that Taylor Lautner is definitely in, it's time to spread rumors about the rest of the New Moon cast!

The latest rumor being that Vanessa Hudgens has been cast as the werewolf Leah Clearwater. They will use special effects to transform VaneXXXa into a human for the scenes where she doesn't have to play a wolf.

What do U think of that casting choice???

[Image via WENN.]

Thoughts?

*btw this totally didn't deserve a whole new thead,but I'm super-bored!*
Back to top Go down
Willow
Twilight Lover
Willow

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Quoting movies all the time
Humor : Excellent and I'm Stubborn ^_^
Registration date : 2008-11-12

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:08 am

I think it could work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theonlylooney
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:26 pm

She is no leah.. That goodie goodie can't be leah leah is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 pm

hahaha i guess it will be ok. but i mean not how i pictured leah. but leah doesn't transform into a wolf in new moon. so that part kinda confuses me a little...lol

ohh and i think this thread will be fun! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:55 pm

I don't like her, She's to clean and pure haha..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:58 pm

is that the girl from a disney show or something? i know that they were talking about that. but i don't know who half these people are..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm

She is from High school musical.. She is also dating Zac Efron.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm

ahhhhhhh ok.. yea um disney=too goodie..lmao
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I read on bellaandedward.com that it is just a rumor and that she hasn't auditioned or something...who knows what is true now! It even mentioned that they aren't even casting Leah...im so confused!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 pm

She actually may be too whore-ish for the part of Leah lol! what a whore-ish disney star who would have thunk it Laughing The only thing she would offer to this movie is her HSM fanbase,but no thank you she's a terrible actress IMO and quite annoying(one of leah's attributes lol!)

side note: Zac Efron is totally ugly...does anyone else feel this way?
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I don't like her, She's to clean and pure haha..

Didnt she pose naked!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:12 pm

She had "Leaked" nudes.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Quote :

Didnt she pose naked!?
something like that....She sent Naked pictures of herself to Drake Bell from Drake and Josh is the apparent story.....this still makes me lol! if you decide to become a famous star you shouldn\'t be doing nude flicks hell she\'s was too young anyway to be doing shit like that IMO! this was a few years ago..she was definitely underage when she did it Rolling Eyes lol! real smart girl!

Last edited by *Shantanee* on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:22 pm

I can honestly say I've never EVER seen any of the High school musical movies.. Maybe I'm too old lol They do not appeal to me. My 8 yr old neice LOVES them last year she asked me for Zac Efron for Christmas. This past christmas she wanted Joe Jonas.
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 pm

ugh! Jonas Brothers! ewwww!!
I do perv of Zac Efron tho!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Vanessa Hudgens Auditions For 'Twilight' Sequel 'New Moon'
Ashley Greene, who plays Alice Cullen in the movies, thinks 'High School Musical' actress would be 'great' as Leah Clearwater.

By Katie Byrne, with reporting by Larry Carroll

With all the "New Moon" casting rumors that have been floating around since "Twilight" hit theaters, we were especially wondering who would play werewolf Leah Clearwater, Jacob Black's feisty and heartbroken frienemy.

Well, one of the rumored actresses in the running — "High School Musical" starlet Vanessa Hudgens — has apparently taken the next step and auditioned for the role, according to "Twilight" actress Ashley Greene.

We ran into Alice herself at a Golden Globes afterparty, and she told us she'd be happy to co-star with Hudgens. "I think she'd be great," Greene enthused.

Just last week, we asked Twilighters on our Movies Blog what actress should play Leah, including Hudgens and "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody" actress Brenda Song as two poll options. The actresses tied at 31 percent of your vote, with "neither" being the most popular choice at 38 percent.

Commenters had a lot to say about Hudgens' possible casting — both positive and negative.

"I cannot picture her being mean or aggressive as Leah," Mary_ym commented about the Disney star.

"Vanessa Hudgens would be a good choice," chill_kid_07 countered. " ... Of course she can't look like Leah — no one can. You know why? 'Cause it's just a book, and these are actors trying to portray the roles! I think she would be great."

Besides casting, Greene also had some news on the status of "New Moon."

"I hear they're doing another rewrite," the actress revealed of the in-flux script. "I'm with you guys — I'm so excited to read it."

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1602491/story.jhtml

it's true she is trying for it. the comments from fans aren't very good..haha
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm

I just do not see the appeal of Zac Efron...especially the way they speak of him on TV he's is so not the hottest young star out...they make it seem like he' s like perfect...to me he looks like a wax statue lol!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm

He's cute but really not my thing haha.. If youve ever seen my "Hot guy album" on myspace you will see "My thing" haha
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 pm

lol!!!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Ummm Brenda Song she is of Asian descent...now I didn't mind that Eric was Asian (cause I love Justin Chon),but not Leah...her brother would have to be of asian descent also...and there would be Native Americans and Asians on the Res, and that wouldn't fit if you ask me! Plus she couldn't pass for Native American.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm

ohh i looked her up and there is no way that other girl could do it. they can find native americans if they look. they go putting asian decents in la push that ruins it. i'm not being raciest or anything it's just that they aren't asian..lol

i'm also confused on this leah stuff in new moon. i've read that book 5 times and i only remember her being brought up like once. that was when they were having dinner down in la push and sue and the kids were there. bella notes that she was beautiful, a year older than her and was on the phone the whole time.

am i missing something here? LOL leah is not a wolf in new moon. i mean i know this is the movie, but why bring her in so soon. the boys are all changing as it is. i think that's plenty to get the wolf stuff across. unless whoever they hire for this one is a 100% cast for eclipse since it's taped right after?
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Is it New Moon or Eclipse that Jacob explains about Leah and Sam???
You'd think i'd remember this stuff by now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

it's eclipse. cause while she's down there she finds out about her changing. leah doesn't change in new moon at all. cause in eclipse he explains imprinting.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Robert Pattinson’s ‘Twilight’ Co-Star: ‘I Heard He Got In Trouble For Cutting His Hair’

link here

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

The great “Twilight” debate over Robert Pattinson’s hair continues to rage on, and according to Ashley Greene, who plays Alice Cullen in the vampire series, Robert has not escaped this hairy situation.

“I heard he got in trouble for cutting his hair,” Ashley told E!‘s Marc Malkin Sunday at the InStyle/WB Golden Globes after party. “But what can I say? I like guys with longer hair.”

Ashley, who referred to Robert as “totally adorable,” said though she prefers Robert’s “Twilight” hair, she’s will cut him some slack.

“I think he’s getting enough flack, I’m sure,” she continued. “I mean his every move is recorded and photographed and documented, so I’m not going to give him a hard time.”

And has for “Twilight’s” other resident heartthrob, Taylor Launter, Ashley is thrilled for his return.

“Everyone loves [Taylor],” Ashley added. “I think it’s absolutely ridiculous to think that someone could replace him.”
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Tamran wrote:
it's eclipse. cause while she's down there she finds out about her changing. leah doesn't change in new moon at all. cause in eclipse he explains imprinting.

well i'm confused with you then!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rumor Mill.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next