Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rumor Mill....

Go down 
+12
neran11
hannah141627
Kenzie
courtneyBABY
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
Xtremeangel
ninadoll
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
Willow
*Shantanee*
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:12 pm

this was a topic way back when on another board when new moon got the go ahead and we all ran in there and said dakota for jane! i love this girl she's an amazing actress and when you think about how jane is described she would be perfect for it and i think.. now i know she would play the part to a tee!

they say that no calls were made for this role or aro. that they were offered to people. they say that dakota and summit are in talks and going back and forth. i'm sure it's a money thing and a time thing with her being a kid and all. but i really hope that she gets this part.

i'm for unknowns as well. but this one i think would work out great!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:31 pm

I agree, she really is a fantastic actress. I know of people who don't like Dakota Fanning, but I really like her. She has never disappointed me in any role I have seen her in and i'm sure if she really is going to be cast as Jane she'd be excellent at it!
As for casting unknowns, i'm all for that, but I think they could make the exception on this one!
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:43 pm

hmmmm not sure on that one
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Ok newest thing I read is America Ferrea wants to play Emily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:50 am

yeah i saw that and then lexicon posted tihs to clear up the rumors on it...

So many of you directed our attention over to Celebuzz that supposedly directly quotes actress America Ferrera, of Ugly Betty fame, as having auditioned for New Moon, spoken about Chris Wietz, blah, blah, blah…you get the idea.

Celebuzz supposedly cites this blog run by (according to the publicly available profile) a Hollywood entertainment lawyer. So wanting to credit the actual initiating source of the story to give credit where credit was due, we discovered a couple of things:

1. No place on that blog can we find any of the statements supposedly attributed to actress America Ferrera. In fact we can’t find them period, not even coming out of another actress’ mouth (you’ll see why this is relevant in a second)
2. There is talk of "America" having auditioned, but she isn’t directly quoted.
3. When you trace the tags on the bottom of the blog entry there is an "America" tag. Actually, to be specific it’s an "America Young" tag which brings you to every post this blogger has written about Native American actress America Young.
4. You can see a photo of the talented America Young on this entry. You can also check her out on the IMDB.

So…best wishes to America Young in her audition process. Here is a link to her official website. We have never seen America Young perform, but based on her picture, in our opinion, she certainly looks like the character of Emily.

ohh and here is the link to that website for the actress.....

http://www.americayoung.com/
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:49 pm

hmmmm i quit like the look of her
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Karen wrote:
I agree, she really is a fantastic actress. I know of people who don't like Dakota Fanning, but I really like her. She has never disappointed me in any role I have seen her in and i'm sure if she really is going to be cast as Jane she'd be excellent at it!
As for casting unknowns, i'm all for that, but I think they could make the exception on this one!

Totally agree I think casting unknowns is the best way to go. You have nothing to compare them to besides how they look and its give them a blank slate really as the viewers watch them on the big screen. I like Dakota Fanning but even if she is small enough to play Jane it is really hard for me to picture Dakota being as evil as Jane. I know she is an amazing actress....but she is so cute lol. Jane has to be one of those people that you just look at and you think....EVIL!!! It will be interesting to see how the casting plays out.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 am

cklover42 wrote:
Karen wrote:

Totally agree I think casting unknowns is the best way to go. You have nothing to compare them to besides how they look and its give them a blank slate really as the viewers watch them on the big screen. I like Dakota Fanning but even if she is small enough to play Jane it is really hard for me to picture Dakota being as evil as Jane. I know she is an amazing actress....but she is so cute lol. Jane has to be one of those people that you just look at and you think....EVIL!!! It will be interesting to see how the casting plays out.

that's so funny you say that too. cause she did this interview and the person was asking her about that. well actually the guy that was with her. the guy that plays with her in push. and he goes have you seen her act? then something about she can do crazy stuff. i rather would have unknowns myself. but i'm really ok with this one if she gets it. something is screaming at me she's gonna nail it and i hope she does! how funny that the role wasn't even put up they have been (to my understanding) working with her and her people since they knew who would be in what for new moon. wonder if that was a chris thing or a summit thing since she just made that push movie with them.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:19 am

i could be jane i have a perfect evil look Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:39 pm

But I think that is the whole problem with getting stars or people that are known for a certain type of acting. Dakota is known for her innocence and being the good one and yea I think she is a great actress but my only problem is I have seen her in sooooo many roles as the sweet one it will be hard to have her as the evil Jane. Thats the whole problem with it for me. I know she is trying to show she can play both sides but Jane isnt just a little bad......the girl is a total extreme callous vampire who just wants to put people in pain.....hard to see Dakota like that and I dont even know if I want to lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm

She is just cute enough to be evil. Anyone see Hide and Seek? She was flippin creepy in that movie.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Creepy doesnt necessarily mean evil in my book. And Jane is the extreme evil so it will be hard to wrap my mind around sweet little Dakota playing the evil Jane.
Back to top Go down
KristinMarie~
Bitten
KristinMarie~

Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Stay At Home Mommy
Humor : I am a total and complete goofball.
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:27 pm

I haven't quite finished New Moon yet but Dakota Fanning is an AMAZING young actress. If anyone has seen how young she was when she was in "Taken" which was a SciFi miniseries a few years back she just nailed it. I like the look of America Young for Emily. I don't know why she just seems to have that look about her and like I would picture Emily. As for Vanessa Hudgens....I hope NOT!!! They can find someone way better that is more Native looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertmoonfire
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:27 am

They have already said no about Vanessa Hudgens because Leah isnt even supposed to be in the script apparently so that stuff was just a rumor. I think Dakota is talented but not Jane.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm

me 2
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:14 pm

It will be so interesting to find out who the final cast is. They still have decisions to make and every fan is waiting.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:12 pm

I still say no on Dakota Fanning,but I may not want her to play the part,but If they cast her I'd have to get over it! she is a terrific actress and she would definitely give the role her all...I still think she's too young...I think her acting chops would help me ease into her as Jane...but I still want to see someone else!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 pm

I totally agree and thats what a lot of people are saying...she's too young and yes she may be small to be Jane but if that is all they are worried about then I am sure they could find another actress like that. I respect Dakota's acting but for me is more like one of those things where....I just cant see it, I cant see her being a truly evil Jane. Oh well either way I cant wait for New Moon but more importantly I cant wait for Eclipse lol I am so happy they are shooting back to back. It actually is a lot smarter than people think. Some say oh they are rushing it but in reality they arent rushing it at all. It makes things a lot easier. So either way I just cant wait for more movies!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:52 am

According to E! Anna Lynn McCord has auditioned for the role of Heidi in New Moon.

that would be kellan's little girlfriend from 90210...didn't someone call her poodle girl? Laughing anyway how funny is that... they trying to work together..how sweet.... *gag* she isn't how i see heidi...but what do i know...lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 am

Then too so many people are auditioning right now it isnt even funny. They all know how great the movies are going to be and all want a piece of it.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 am

haha I just read that I logged on...the poodle is trying to invade New Moon....and I bet like Dakota Fanning she hasn't even read the dayum book! Go Annalynne!

this I don't mind it's a small part anyway! plus I like her!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:07 am

haha everyone is on the twilight band wagon! i think i don't mind dakota cause i just like her as a whole. she is reading the books tho at the moment Wink her friends have really been into it so she picked them up. that and i think that summit contacted her themselves. since they worked with her on push they had to have a reason.

anyway... poodle girl..haha. she's ok and i mean you can't really blame anyone for wanting to get in on it all. it is a small part and i wouldn't like be all fuck that. but even when i went back and read the "jane" part i still don't see her for some reason. but that's ok. probably cause i don't like her too much.

someone said somewhere else.. what is it with the 90210 stuff...haha. kellan being in it..peter being married to jenny and it's rumored ashley (alice) is dating someone from the show. i was like holy crap..haha.

but i'm down with everything right now.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Damn it all to hell, Damn poodle girl! hahaa. I'm going to see Push tomorrow I think YAY!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 pm

Tamran wrote:

someone said somewhere else.. what is it with the 90210 stuff...haha. kellan being in it..peter being married to jenny and it's rumored ashley (alice) is dating someone from the show. i was like holy crap..haha.

but i'm down with everything right now.

haha it's like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game....except it's with 90210...
everyone wants a piece of Twilight Now! they know a money train when they see it hehe!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Yea for me I think it is just as bad for her not to have read the books as it is for Dakota not to have. When we found out Copon hadnt read the books everyone freaked and was like WTF. I still feel that way about Dakota and the "poodle girl" as you all like to call her. If you are going to audition it is usually good to at least know more about the movies and books then.....its made tons of money. I just cant wait until they announce the final cast for everyone because there are soooooo many rumors it is insane. It is getting to the point where if someone blogs and just puts something out there then suddenly it becomes newsworthy and everyone flips out. That's what happened with the whole Brenda Song and Vanessa Hudgens auditioning for Leah thing and guess what.....Leah isnt even supposedly in New Moon lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rumor Mill....   The Rumor Mill.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rumor Mill....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next