Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how the twilight can affect new moon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

how the twilight can affect new moon Empty
PostSubject: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm

i had someone ask me something and it made me think about new moon and how twilight might be a part of it.

we know that they touched on how edward can read minds. we of course know how deep it is and how he is always telling things or what not cause of that power. we know they touched base on alice can see the future. but they didn't go into detail at how close they are and how she tells them things. this of course is because we've read the books and know it all. so when we see it we are like wait not enough detail. but maybe as far as the movie goes it is enough for people. i just hope that they touch on it more closely in the next. but this is what got me thinking!!!

so many have asked why edward didn't "know" or show that he knew victoria was there at the end. well i was answering someone on myspace about this. she also asked me how come alice didn't "see" it. i was thinking well cause they didn't touch base with it really. ya know show the movie goers (not the book readers) how close they all really are. (lets hope that changes in new moon..lol) so then i thought..how can this affect new moon?!

they can start new moon with it being after prom. we all know that edward told her about her leaving at the hospital and she freaked. well it can start that he did in fact know victoria was there. he was reading her mind and felt her there but just wasn't letting bella know. since he wanted her to enjoy prom. this can be one of the reasons why he leaves her! he leaves because he knew vicoria was there and he isn't safe for bella. so he has to leave to make her safe. it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning talking about that and i think it could work!

we know it's because of jasper and the party. they could include that and i hope they do. he and alice are really huge in this story and i want them to touch on them! so the party can happen, jasper goes in for the attack. but then edward starts thinking not only about that and talking to carisle about those things but also how he knew victoria was at the prom! watching bella, plotting against them for killing james! so he has to leave to keep her safe from all these things that are bad for her, since she's living their vampire world.
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 pm

awww good plan
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 pm

You are amazing Tam!! Lets just hope they go by the right things in the story and don't mess it up!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:44 pm

I definitely think that they are going to add some small things to New Moon to bring in the family element of the Cullens in a bit more and one big thing I noticed is Victoria is supposedly going to be in it. Victoria was only really mentioned in New Moon and didnt do the real appearance again until Eclipse. I agree Tam as readers we understand what is going on but yea I can see how someone who just watched the movie could still be really out of the loop. I think it will be so interesting to see how they do New Moon. What they use, what they add, etc. The stuff they added in Twilight was great so Im not too worried about that but yea only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:08 pm

I think I can trust them to make it good... hopefully it'll be as good as what Cat did!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how the twilight can affect new moon   how the twilight can affect new moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how the twilight can affect new moon
Page 1 of 1