Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7 secrets of new moon

Go down 
+2
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

7 secrets of new moon Empty
PostSubject: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:15 pm

#1: No Narnia in New Moon
Despite speculation that British actor Ben Barnes, last seen as Prince Caspian in the Narnia movies, would play Aro, the sinister leader of the vampire world, his L.A.-based agent, Nick Reed, sets the record straight: "Although Ben has enjoyed much of the speculation, we haven't had any calls. There's no truth to it."

#2: Bella's Boy On Set
Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella Swan, will crush the rumors of romance with Robert Pattinson by keeping four-year-love Michael Angarano close. "Her boyfriend will come to visit her on set," an insider tells OK!.

#3: The Best is Still Unwritten
With filming just weeks away, the cast (with many roles still undecided) haven't seen their lines! "I am waiting to get my hands on the script. I am looking forward to getting to work!" Justin Chon, who played Bella's onetime suitor in Twilight, Eric Yorkie, tells OK!.

#4: 90210 Stars Sign Up
AnnaLynne McCord will sink her teeth into the role of Heidi. Gal pal to Emmett Cullen, aka Kellan Lutz, she says, "I'm so obsessed with vampires!" 90210 actor Brandon Michael Vayda will play Jared the werewolf.

#5: Paramore is Back on Track
Rockers Paramore helped launch the Twilight soundtrack to No. 1 with their single "Decode." Now, sources tell OK! that the group is penning New Moon's title track. Meanwhile, RPattz, who contributed two songs to the first soundtrack, may sit this one out. "I really didn't want it to look like I was trying to cash in," says the modest immortal.

#6: Taylor: From Wuss to Wolf
How did Taylor Lautner pack on 25 pounds of muscle to play Quileute tribe member and werewolf Jacob Black? "A diet high in carbs and protein," Mark Beier, personal training manager for Crunch in Chicago, tells OK!.

#7: Dakota Goes Gothic
The author describes the evil vampire Jane – who inflicts pain on blood-suckers by thought alone – as having a face that would make a Botticelli angel look like a gargoyle." And Dakota Fanning is a shoo-in for the part! The Push star tells OK!, "It would be a fantastic experience."

http://www.okmagazine.com/pixandvids/gallery/12019
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Yeah I read those. I wish Rob would do some music but I can understand how he feels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 pm

yeah i do too. maybe he will for the next one tho.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm

When I first heard Rob wasnt doing it I was disappointed but then when I heard his reasoning I just awed. He is so cute!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:38 pm

He is doing 4 songs for his new movie "How to be" Which I really can't wait for..
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 pm

I really love his music!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:37 pm

He plays a musician in the movie so he will be doin a lot of singin.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 am

That sounds like a movie I want to see. That and Kellan and Ashleys movie Warrior
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah I want to see that one too.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 am

I do think it is funny that they go from playing siblings to love interests or at least that is what supposedly happens in the movie
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

i dont know how right this is but im sure i heard he had to pull out of another movie because he was too busy with the twilight stuff? or am i totally wrong with that? Question
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Yeah he did pull out of a movie I think it was called Parts per billion. It was supposed to start filming in LA around the same time New Moon was supposed to start filming.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Yea it was a total conflict of interest and the timing was so wrong that he had to pull out of it because of New Moon. I am just so happy they are about to start filming New Moon soon and then they can move onto Eclipse! It is so amazing how everything is coming together!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:54 pm

ok so new moon is not coming out this nov... someone said.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Its still coming out November 20th. As far as I know... Its on the New Moon logo.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Yea thats what i believe as well.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 am

Tamran wrote:

#2: Bella's Boy On Set
Kristen Stewart, who plays Bella Swan, will crush the rumors of romance with Robert Pattinson by keeping four-year-love Michael Angarano close. "Her boyfriend will come to visit her on set," an insider tells OK!.

http://www.okmagazine.com/pixandvids/gallery/12019

this is the one I find amusing....Either she is really really in love and just wants her BF there....or (what I think) she has to remind herself that's she's in a committed relationship and not to temp herself cause Rob is so hot! lol! and in my warped mind this is what I think is goin on in hers lol!....I'm lame I know! but if in her shoes this wouldbe my reasoning for having my BF there hehe!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 am

OME I thought the same thing! Its like she wants to keep a reminder around but we all know that when those kissing scenes start and she is always around Rob that little reminder wont do crap lol. It is funny because the last time I heard of a boyfriend or girlfriend being on set during a movie was Jennifer Lopez being on set during Daredevil when Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were shooting.....and we saw how that turned out lol. My question is.....this guy is supposed to be an actor as well.....why isnt he working instead of following her around like a little puppy? I still remember ole' boy from Sky High LMAO. When I saw him I was like that's Will Stronghold!!!
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:33 am

yea comes out Nov 20th for all u's in america us in england have to wait alot longer jan i think ='(
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:04 am

oh
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Ugh her BF is ugly. Like EW FUGLY.. Of course thats just my opinion. She could do way better... Like Robert!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm

he's definitely ugly in comparision...he's okay he has his cute moments....I guess I just love Elliot from Will and Grace lol! but he's no where near Rob level and she could do better look wise deinitely!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm

As Elliot he was cute but as he got older his head just got bigger and I mean physically lol.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Yea I thought he was cute when he was younger but then his head just got swollen and he just grew out of his looks which is not the direction you want to go in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 secrets of new moon   7 secrets of new moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 secrets of new moon
Page 1 of 1