Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madonna in New Moon?!!

Go down 
+5
Tamran
Lusty
TwilightLulu82
*Shantanee*
cklover42
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Madonna in New Moon?!! Empty
PostSubject: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 pm

According to Ryan on E! News, Madonna will be involved in the sequel to "Twilight" which the second movie will be made on the second book of the "Twilight Saga", "New Moon". Guy Oseary is the executive producer to the movie starring Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart.
It is unknown to whether Madonna will either act in the second installment to the saga film or sing for the soundtrack or both.
Gaycrest also said it's most likely she'll both appear in the film and do the soundtrack.

Also from Jezebel.com:
Suck on this: Madonna will be involved in New Moon, the Twilight sequel. Her Madgesty will not only be in the film, but supply music for the soundtrack.

No Are they serious. I could see her doing the soundtrack. Maybe something dark and depressing but being in the movie? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Madge would make the perfect Vampire lol...well maybe in Breaking Dawn...she could play one of the Romanians!

naw J/j I love Her Madgest,but she could only do something for the soundtrack...she would bring quite the following with her if she did...so her involved with the sndtrk would be great...please no acting hehe!

EDIT! She could definitely do a cameo in the movie...and I'm betting she's only interested cause Rob is so hot everybody wants a piece..or Lourdes is a big fan...but not many lines or any at all wouldn't bother me...
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm

I definitely think she could do a song for sure but Im not so sure about the whole acting thing and like I said before the last thing we need is for the movies become Hollywoods playground for cameos.....lets try to keep those to a minimum but I do admit she might be good as a vampire. Maybe one of the guards who is always quiet lol. Definitely not a lot of lines.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:10 pm

For the love of god.. Madonna??? Why WHY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I truly do have mixed feelings I had the same reaction at first and a part of me really just wishes they would leave the stupid Hollywood scene behind and stick with unknowns. Twilight didnt need any of that crap and neither will the other movies.
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:35 pm

No no no no no no no no no no no NO!!!!

....need I make myself any clearer? Razz
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Um....so is that a no? lol!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah I don't think she was clear enough.. lol!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:39 pm

So Lusty I am just guessing here but I dont think you want Madonna in the movie. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Nope! Razz
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh ok just make sure hehe!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Lol Razz But seriously though. I thought that the disney kids wanting in on the Twilight action was ridiculous. But Madonna....? Why does she even feel the need to get involved with New Moon? She's a big enough star as it is!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:54 pm

She probably won't even let her daughter read Twilight.. She won't let em watch TV or eat candy lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Yea I dont understand why she is interested but then too everyone is trying to get a piece of it.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

yeah this is getting a little stupid now. i don't even have words anymore it's so stupid.lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:58 am

LMAO at Tam. That is a great way to put.....this is getting a little stupid. Couldnt have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 am

Please may that not be true! Madonna is just a noo! i completely agree with you lusty! she is just not right for it at all! going from bands like the muse doing part of the sound track to madonna! its just a no! also her being in it! wut wud she do!? lol! xx
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:39 am

I totally agree with you guys. I just hope if she is in the project that she is only singing a song and not actually in the movie. I really dont want her to do anything with the project at all though. I agree that they shouldnt go from the great music of Muse, Paramore, and Robert Pattinson......to Madonna booooo! I guess we will all have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Lusty wrote:
No no no no no no no no no no no NO!!!!

....need I make myself any clearer? Razz
Im with you !
Back in the day Madge was ok but not she's just old & lkes to show her crutch far too much !
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:01 pm

lol! so right about the crutch! she needs to realise shes now old! and not in her 20s anymore! x
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

EW has confirmed, by an insider, that Madonna is not attached to New Moon:

Widespread Internet chatter that Madonna may participate in some capacity in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, may be only partly true, a source close to the production tells EW. Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the movie series, has no plans to cast the pop star and sometime actor in New Moon. However, because Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, is a producer on the project, there is some talk of her providing songs for the sequel. Still, no deals have been made yet, and the plans haven't progressed beyond the that'd be cool stage.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/02/madonna-twiligh.html
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:12 pm

PHEW! is all i can say! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm

OH THANK GOD! I was getting worried. That is exactly what I am talking about though. There are just soooo many rumors....all claiming to be true of course.....it is so hard to know what is real and not. I am glad this was false because that would have been way too much.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Ok there is a god! I can rest easy now lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm

I think every Twilighter took in a huge breath and let it out after reading that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madonna in New Moon?!!   Madonna in New Moon?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madonna in New Moon?!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next