Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many times have you seen Twilight

Go down 
+23
Teffy
twilightperson25
KristinMarie~
Kate
agirlcalledkill
i<3twilight
cullenlover
Karen
.:ZAWS:.
c.desu
Xtremeangel
Lusty
kimcullen
Kenzie
*Shantanee*
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
danixsaur
Tamran
Stargazer
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
cklover42
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate
Bitten
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-27

How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm going to see it for the 6th time Saturday night with some more friends from work. Two friends I work with have gone with me to see it a few times and the more we talk about, the more interested some of the other girls at work are getting so now they want to go see it....Of course, I'm happy to go with them! We're trying to see how many OCD Twilighters we'll have by the end of the month. So far there's 8 or 9 of us. We're dominating entire departments now! haha
Back to top Go down
KristinMarie~
Bitten
KristinMarie~

Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Stay At Home Mommy
Humor : I am a total and complete goofball.
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:03 am

So far I have seen it twice online. I can't wait for the DVD so I can see it with way better resolution but I was totally and completely captivated by it.

To the people who were disappointed because it "doesn't follow the book" they need to realize there is no way to cram that much detail into an hour and a half to 2 hours.
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/desertmoonfire
twilightperson25
Bitten
twilightperson25

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : I love photography!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 am

[b]Yeah I agree with that.I've seen it 3 times in theatre and I don't know how many times on the computer. But I love it and can't wait for it to come out. I am so excited about New Moon as well. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : reading(about vampires mainly) and drawing
Humor : dry, corny humor
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 pm

oh yeah me too, but i also want to see the special features as well as a good copy of the movie
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:18 pm

I've just been to see it again...that makes 10 times now!! My family think i'm weird, and obsessed!! LOL
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:57 pm

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Get this, the movies around my house werent showing Twilight that much because it has been a while since it came out and you know it works once the movie is considered "old" they only show it once or twice in their theaters before getting rid of it BUT so many ppl have still been going to see it and it kept selling out each time so the manager decided to give it more showtimes and treat it like it just came out again! So now I can go see it some more without worrying about it being totally sold out because they have plenty of showtimes. I was walking by a manager at the movies and when all of the ppl were walking out of the movie he goes he did you just see Twilight? I said yes of course lol and he goes man it keeps selling out I figured people would stop seeing it or at least it would be a small group for the showing but it has sold out each night. I laughed and was like dont underestimate Twilight fans or the power of Twilight. Most of the ppl in here have seen it multiple times and will probably want to see it again. He laughed and asked how many times I had seen it and when i told him 16 his eyes got big and then he goes....Yea I have a feeling we should get more showtimes up. LMAO IT WORKED TOO! Before they would show it in the smallest theater there but now it is back in a big theater and it showed 6 times a day....SWEET!
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:44 pm

i'm so jealous they aren't even showing it here anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:36 pm

I just got home from seeing it for the third time in the movies..LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:05 pm

you are all mean!!!!i can only see it in bad copy as a download Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 am

Well today I went to my aunts house and we were just relaxing when she asked me if I wanted to do something tonight. Neither of us were that into the super bowl so I said sure so we went to the movies to see what....TWILIGHT. We went later after the game because there was a party going on at her house for the game so we went at 10pm. It was amazing because no one was there which is what we hoped for! We knew since it was a sunday night and super bowl sunday the movies would be vacant. We got to enjoy Twilight yet again which makes it my 17th time to see it! You know what is sooooo crazy. I have never seen a movie more than once before Twilight and yet with Twilight....it just never gets old!
Back to top Go down
emmi
Bitten
emmi

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : mind reading
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:13 pm

4 times
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Emmi I really like your avatar lol
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm

yeah my friend got all of 12 hours sleep in the past 3 days cause she just couldnt stop watching it...not the best idea on the weekend before the new semester starts, she could barley stand
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm

19th time. Seen it 6 times at the movies and i paid to download it and watched it another 13 times! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm

I watched mine all at the movie theater but only paid for it four times. Between my friend managing the theater and when I would go with my mom to a different theater...she paid lol. I have seen it 17 times and still cant get over it. I know there are downloads but there is nothing like seeing it in the movie theater on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
Edward (L)
Bitten
Edward (L)

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:30 pm

6 times probably more :p
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Thats why Twilight has done so well.....the Twilighters are seeing it multiple times unlike with most movies you see once or twice.
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:30 pm

i think im up to 11 now, my dad deleted the one i downloaded on me Sad he was just glad that he wasnt home when i found out
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

I have never seen a movie more than once before Twilight came along but there is just something about it. You just dont get tired of seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:02 pm

I know it's odd.... I usually get tired of a movie after a couple times. I'm so pumped to get the dvd!!! It's going on my ipod, my computer....
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm

I am about to go see Twilight again lol it is still out in our theaters so I shall see it again
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:48 pm

Its still in 2 here. I wanna see it again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:56 pm

I am actually about to go get my Emmett fix now lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 am

You know it doesnt matter how many times I see that movie I still love it. I still get chills at the end, I still smile at all the right parts it doesnt matter lol I am totally in love with the movie and next month I can watch it all I want!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen Twilight
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next