Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Men

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:27 am

i have a question for yall. after i bought my edward and jake scents i got to thinking about the others. so i went and researched what bella smelled when she was waking up a newborn. then i got to thinking about each man. ya know the remaining ones (carisle,jasper and emmet) and how they were. ya know where they were from..how their personalities might be..things of that nature. it made me think.. wonder what they smell like?! so i tried to break it down.....

jasper-
from texas
boots
in the army
has charisma
good fighter
has scars from the vamp wars
powers- can make someone feel a certain way

emmet-
strong
funny
dark hair
likes grizzly bears
i don't know where he's from..honestly emmet wasn't given enough info i think..lol

carisle-
from london
father was in the church so he believes in certain things
caring (the doctor thing)
blonde hair
he swam to france..lol
father

now maybe yall have more you can add to these guys. so this brings what bell was smelling when she woke up. not including edward which was honey,lilac and sun..lol now some of these are probably for the girls and maybe even jake.

cinnamon
hyacinth
pear
seawater
rising bread
pine
vanilla
leather
apple
moss
lavender
chocolate

so what would they smell and taste like?

jasper is for sure leather! maybe even a cinnamon

emmet i said the chocolate (hair) and maybe pine for the hunting bear thing

carisle vanilla for being so sweet and homey? seawater for the swimming i even thought risiing bread for being the father. but thay may be more esme.

but would would they taste like..jasper i was thinking a calming type but what flavor is that? lol then emmet i was thinking FUN!! but what does that taste like? lol carisle i was thinking sweet and caring. but what does that taste like?

so i was wondering what yall think they would smell like from bella's smells and then what you think they would taste like. ya know how edward has the tingle when he kisses her thing. and how jake is warm. maybe it's easy for them cause someone has come up with something already.

i would LOVE to hear your ideas and thoughts. as i have an idea to try something. just for us at some point down the road if i can get all these smells and tastes together..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 am

Hmmm thats a good brain buster haha..

Jasper is definatly leather, Maybe some patchuli <spelling>, cinnamon definatly.

Emmett- Something earthy. Maybe caramel, sandalwood, vanilla.

Carlise- Sweet but light. I think of rain, grass, vanilla..

I know kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:17 am

no i like those! i can so see emmet as those you listed!

yes japser is so leather and cinnamon!

i was thinking vanilla for carisle too. i didn't think of rain that is a real good one!

i just thought of how emmet would taste by your ideas...caramel/vanilla maybe a hint of chocolate or chocolate mint.

i looked up patchouli and it says it's from the mint family. but in candles and stuff they describe it differently. could you maybe explain it to me. i'm very interested in this. so many places say it's a hippie scent and something about smoke shops back in the 60's..lol

so jasper would taste like cinnamon and....haha maybe he is just a cinnamon taste hehe

carisle would be vanilla and maybe some kind of light fruit or nut i think
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 am

Honestly I don't like patchouli, Well its an aquired smell. To some it smells great to me it basically smells like dirt like someone made dirt oil. Now mixed with something like cinnamon it could smell better but by its self its not good.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 am

ok so that explains this one link i clicked on and they were talking about dirt. ok i have to smell this now...lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Its not HORRIBLE, but its VERY earthy. It would be a nice base for someone earthy like Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:20 pm

well i guess you are the only one to answer me..lol maybe i can take both our ideas and come up with something. i am gonna try and see if i can find this one and smell it..lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Quote :
then emmet i was thinking FUN!! but what does that taste like?

I think fun would taste like cherry, strawberry, chocolate. or maybe something exotic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 am

First off Emmett is from Tennessee I believe and I always figured he would smell like pine, have a woodsy scent to him and also something else like a sweet smell mixed in maybe like the chocolate you were saying Tam or a refreshing smell plus a musky smell as well. He is the only one I really think about for that lol but if I think of anything for the others I will let you know...good topic!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 am

i'm glad i wasn't far off on the emmett part! omg...he would so taste like caramel,vanilla and chocolate! mabye a cherry-vanilla with chocolate! i want to eat emmett now Laughing

i was smelling some things at hobby lobby tonight and i smelled this lotus blossom and i swear to you carisle jumped in my head. then they had a fresh rain and i be damn if it's not so him! good call on that one girl!

i was talking to a friend tonight about how jasper would taste and she so agreed about the cinnamon and then said ohh and maybe apple and i said ohh or maybe pear...lol. cause those are such toned down fruits and all.

so i'm getting there and writing all this down. i want to try and do something with all of this at some point. my friend said i was too busy and how did i ever find time to even think about doing something else...lmao. but my head is ALWAYs spinning with ideas and what not.

actually if anything i so want to nail this tasting thing. i REALLY want to try and make some lip balms! you wouldn't believe the research i've been doing on this shit. it's like my new thing or something....haha. i will think of something and write it down...haha
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Tamran wrote:
i'm glad i wasn't far off on the emmett part! omg...he would so taste like caramel,vanilla and chocolate! mabye a cherry-vanilla with chocolate! i want to eat emmett now Laughing

Save some for me....lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Tamran wrote:

Save some for me....lol

no worries! i shall share!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm

This thread makes me wanna lick Jackson. Just to see how he tastes but then the cops would be called and I just don't need that kinda crap haha.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:48 pm

This is so great this is the only place I know of where we can all try to imagine not only how do these...fictional yet oh so sexy characters....smell and what they would taste like. Tam I am feeling the cherry vanilla and chocolate...thats what I am talking about! For Carlisle what about a mint, a relaxing type smell that brings calm like a peppermint or relaxing lavender something like that. I can definitely taste Carlisle and think he would be something sweet yet soothing lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 pm

I think what you guys have already said sounds good to me...
Emmett is definitely fruity and possibly chocolatey.
and right when I thought hmm what about Jasper? I also thought cinnamon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I wish they had more merchandise with Emmett. I want a poster of Emmett and a blanket would be nice lol.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:02 pm

^YES!!! Please!!! SmileSurprised
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:33 am

I need Emmett stuff like a tshirt, poster, buttons would even be cool lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 am

I'm right there with you in that boat.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 pm

I would go crazy if they had a huge poster of him and a blanket. I think that would make my whole year right there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Men   Twilight Men I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Men
Page 1 of 1