Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many times have you seen Twilight

Go down 
+23
Teffy
twilightperson25
KristinMarie~
Kate
agirlcalledkill
i<3twilight
cullenlover
Karen
.:ZAWS:.
c.desu
Xtremeangel
Lusty
kimcullen
Kenzie
*Shantanee*
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
danixsaur
Tamran
Stargazer
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
cklover42
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
c.desu
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 am

only 3 times...
Back to top Go down
http://christyxx.deviantart.com
.:ZAWS:.
Bitten

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 am

I've only saw it twice, I don't have enough time to go to the movies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm

I've seen it 7 Times now, and it was only released here on December 19th!! Heehee!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm

If you count the download.. I've seen it about 18 times haha... Sometimes its nice to be in my jammies lookin a mess and relax in my comfy chair watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cullenlover
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:23 am

I went for the first time last night, and all i can say is.......Holy crap!!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much Tamran for introducing this amazing thing to all of us.....even my boyfriend enjoyed it!!!!! i was squeezing his hand like crazy when edward was sucking the venom outta bella, even though i knew what happened!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 am

kimcullen wrote:
This thread hasn't been posted in for a while, but so far I've seen it 18 times on the big screen Smile It's like an early Christmas gift over and over.. I've developed a reputation at the AMC.. everyone asks, how many times now??

I was lucky enough to go to the press screening, and the midnight release.. and even Thanksgiving day! I fully plan to be there Christmas eve morning and Christmas day evening.. and hopefully New Year's if it's still out.. which looks likely!! Smile

The best was that for no apparent reason AMC bumped Twilight back into the BIGGEST theater just for Thursday -- so that was a treat!! Now that it is in the smaller screens I sit in the third row Smile

By the way, I'd NEVER gone to a movie solo before but I'm so addicted, I've gone unaccompanied 12 times .. and I've been quite content to spend time alone with the Cullens.. Now if people in the theater would stop talking during the movie it would be perfect!!

AWESOME!! On Friday I am going to see it and it will mark my 15th time seeing it! I cannot get enough of Edward, Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm

I have a question. How do does everyone have the money to go see the movie so many times? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 pm

shoot that's a good question but i wonder where they find the time..lmao. even the week it came out.. which is when i saw it the most it was spaced out over 4 days. i want to see if scott will go see it tonight. he probably won't but i'm gonna beg..haha. i really want him to see it.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm

it gets expensive. Its like $8 to go to the movies here.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 pm

shoot at the really good places here it's $9. we have a cheaper one by my house but they dont' have a digital screen and watching the movie there sucked to be honest..haha. it's only $6.50 there but the picture is real dark. even early showings at the good places cost $7

the movie showings here are getting limited as well. not as many places are sowing it anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 pm

I have an 'unlimited' card for my local cinema, I pay £11.99 (about $16-17) a month and I can go as many times as I like!!
I also don't have a job right now; after coming home from working in the States, i've come back at the wrong time with the credit crunch and cant get a job, so the movies passes the time!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

First off I am a college student....I just graduated but when it first came out I only was taking three classes and didnt have to work so I had a lot of free time to go see it plus now I am taking a break before I get a job after college so I still have time to see it. The other thing is I knew the manager at the theater near my school and got to see it whenever I wanted as long as it was before 5pm so I would go like twice a day sometimes back to back to see it. Now since I am back at home for the holidays i dont have that luxury BUT my mom is now into it and we went to see it twice and she paid lol then I went with a friend and he paid and then I went with my boyfriend and OF COURSE he paid lol. So you see it really just happens that when it comes to the movie my luck is extremely good....Friday will mark number 15....I need my Emmett fix! I love my monkey man!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 am

Tamran wrote:
shoot at the really good places here it's $9. we have a cheaper one by my house but they dont' have a digital screen and watching the movie there sucked to be honest..haha. it's only $6.50 there but the picture is real dark. even early showings at the good places cost $7

the movie showings here are getting limited as well. not as many places are sowing it anymore Sad

I go hang out sometimes at a place here called JJ's Movies Munchies and More. It's $2 to watch a movie. I'm hoping Joel will get Twilight. Then I'll go watch it some more. He's suppose to get me a Movie poster. One of the big ones.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:33 am

hehe....I feel lucky. I have a theater with $1 movies Very Happy it's about a half hour drive, but waaay worth it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:06 pm

I've watched the majority of the 18 or 19 I've seen on the computer cuz well I can't afford the theater that much. I wish I could though I went to see it on the 19th of this month and it was AMAZING. You see so much more then with the download. I thought about seeing it again today since I got paid early haha
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Oooo my uncle gave me a website. I started watching it lastnight. Not very good quality, but I can watch it. http://www.ovguide.com/
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 pm

I saw it again tonight! I love you
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:12 am

I have seen it 15 times and now my mom wants to go see it on Tuesday lol....of course I will go and get my Emmett fix
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : reading(about vampires mainly) and drawing
Humor : dry, corny humor
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Oooo my uncle gave me a website. I started watching it last night. Not very good quality, but I can watch it. http://www.ovguide.com/

yeah thats where i watch it all the time...speaking of, I'm watching it right now(7th time around) my friends think I'm crazy but i need my fix, Even thought i cant believe they cut the blood typing and poking Edward with a pencil scenes. tongue
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm

I have now officially seen the movie twice, WOOOOT! Took my hubby with. I was surprised that he enjoyed it as much as he did.....except for the end. Too sappy for him I guess, lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:50 pm

lol nice...no one else in my family will watch it until i find a good copy or i buy it when it comes out on DVD in febuary...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:54 pm

No kidding, February? Even though it's still in theaters?
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:59 pm

its not in theaters here still Sad but yeah according to <http://www.highdefforum.com/high-definition-media/47321-twilight-zone-movie-coming-dvd-hd-dvd-blu-ray-oct-9-a.html> is coming out sorry OCTOBER 9TH...i guess the other site was wrong cause i checked 3 sites, this being the last of the 3, and they say october.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 am

there is no set date yet. you ask fye they don't know. you go online and one place says feb. one place says april and another says march. cat said she thinks it should be out around valentines' day. but no official date has been put out yet. my FYE told me "spring" lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 am

October is unacceptable! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you seen Twilight   How many times have you seen Twilight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many times have you seen Twilight
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next