Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*

Go down 
+14
Stargazer
cullenlover
butterfly_hawk
Kenzie
Joanna
danixsaur
Teffy
cklover42
Willow
*Shantanee*
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cullenlover
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:55 am

ok, slap me now, cos i havent seen the movie yet (it doesnt come out over here till dec 19th), but i just cant help reading spoilers!!! i have to agree though, for the most part, on other sites the movie is being bitched about to hell and back. people have really high expectations dont they? i feel like slapping them round the head, or removing the blinkers they obviously still have on from reading the book. no film is ever true to the book it came from, obviously there has to be some tweaking to get it to fit the budget, why cant people just accept that? im going to see the movie with my boyfriend (who honestly cannot understand what all the fuss is about, but he doesnt read so that just says it all), and im going to ignore the fact that he is with me and swoon over rob!!!! but on the most part im just going to enjoy the damn movie and be grateful that its been made!! and then im gonna go see it again!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Everytime I saw Emmett, I smiled and said to myself "Emmett"

I like me some Kellan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:23 pm

i really do think that each time you see it that it gets better. i can't wait to go see it again this weekend!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:37 pm

I RESERVED TWILIGHT AT SUNCOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking stoked!!!!!!! Its 2 discs but he couldn't tell me what the second disc was but I was like I could care less!!!!!! I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:26 pm

alright----i am fresh , just got back from seeing it the first time---

my fave line--"hang on spider monkey"

i loved when he first smells her in biology----he so looked like he would puke
i laughed

and i've decided--i gotta get me an edward-------that is my goal--lol

my conclution---loved it---i want to see it again---i've already forgot half of everythig that happens---but i can't wait till the next film now
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 am

I have gotten 3 people into Twilight, and I am so proud of myself. One was my best friend, I pretty much told her she was reading Twilight after I was done. Well needless to say, about 2 days after I loaned it to her, she texted me and said "i am in love with edward". I giggled. Another was my friend at work. I was talking about it (I'm the only one into it at work) and she mentioned something that she'd heard of it. I told her anytime she wanted to borrow she could. Well the next day I brought Twilight to work and she took it home, and she had finished it over the weekend, haha. Hooked another one. The last was my little sister. My mom asked me about the series, if I thought it was appropriate for a 14 year old, I told her so far, yes (I hadnt read Breaking Dawn yet) So she got the first 2. She loved twilight but is still on New Moon, can't get into it, because of certain things happening. I told her to keep reading, that it will get so much better. It might just be because I love Jacob so much, hehe.

Don't worry, there is a reason to my babbling. I took my friend from work to see it on Friday, we LOVED it. Took my best friend to see it on Saturday...LOVED it. Took my sis to see it on Sunday, LOVED it. I can't stop thinking about this movie, and I already have plans to see it 2 more times this coming weekend!! I'm on my second round of the series, now in the middle of New Moon, I almost forgot how good this book gets. I can't wait to see New Moon, because its gonna be wonderful to see my Jacob more than 4 times. (I counted how many times I saw him in twilight, correct me if I'm wrong)

My favorite parts of the movie are when you first see the Cullens, when you see Edward in Bio and he looks like he's gonna puke, When I first see Jacob and Bella hits him with the car door, when you first see Carlisle bust through the hospital doors, and of course the baseball scene. There are several scenes I love but those are my faves.

I am even more obsessed, if possible. I know people are complaining about the movie and bla bla bla, but I loved this movie. I expected differences, and wasn't shocked when certain things were rushed. What do you expect when you cram a 500 page book into a 2 hour movie? Get over it! Stop tyring to be cool and go see the movie just because its popular...I personally think you would have to have read the book to understand the movie, and it irritates me when I read reviews done by MEN who haven't even read the book saying its boring, confusing, and no gore, no nudity. Thats all they want. I hate that crap. Can't we have one thing that people aren't going to bitch about? OH WELL...bring on New Moon, I'm ready!!!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:29 am

^^ yeah i've gotten about 7 people into twilight lol. My mom, sister, roomate, and 4 other friends that i go to school with lol. Im about to go see twilight for the third time today and fourth time this weekend!! woo!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:30 pm

OK am I the only one that cried when Edward was sucking the venom out of Bella and that song by the LOVELY Robert Pattinson was playing? I mean all the memories flooding him and that song! I downloaded it from Limewire, Everytime I hear it I get misty eye'd. His voice is so damn soothing I could listen to him all day!!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:32 pm

I have officially seen the movie 6 times lol. I can't get enough. I have the soundtrack....which is amazing!!!!! I love all of the songs and Rob's voice is so amazing. It is unique and fits so well for him. His songs in the movie worked brilliantly and every song they used in the movie fit well with the part it was used in. My fave scenes....
-The baseball scene.....I can't get enough of it! Rosalie cracked me up....my monkey man!
-The kitchen scene....."is she even Italian?" "Well her name is Bella." Rose and Emmett crack me up and I can't wait to see them more intimate and involved in the next movies. I loved every part of the movie but of course some parts stood out more than others oh and the ending....totally gave me chills. I was thinking it was Rose looking at them and I was like....what is she doing that makes no sense! But when it was Victoria and then that music hit when her hair was taken down all I could say was....OH MY GOD!!!! Brilliant movie and I can't wait for more! Plus Rob's song Let me Sign is so beautiful. I love all of the actors and they did a great job.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
OK am I the only one that cried when Edward was sucking the venom out of Bella and that song by the LOVELY Robert Pattinson was playing? I mean all the memories flooding him and that song! I downloaded it from Limewire, Everytime I hear it I get misty eye'd. His voice is so damn soothing I could listen to him all day!!!!

That song was absolutely perfect and heart wrenching for that moment and the song itself is so beautiful...I feel for ya! Now one song that got me totally going was Supermassive Blackhole during the baseball scene OMG THAT WAS AN AWESOME SCENE!!!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:36 pm

I love that song!!!!!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm

yes! I love the muse song, and I cried during that scene as well twilightlulu.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 pm

I balled like a baby and I really do tear up when I hear that song, but UGH I love that song!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Yea even now when I hear Let Me Sign I cant help but get that gut feeling and want to tear up a bit....so beautiful and when he gets into I love it. His voice is amazing and that song is great because it starts off so slow and quiet and then suddenly "wrap you in my arms" its so powerful! God Rob is perfect. He is humble, sexy as hell, charming and a musician.....he is EDWARD!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:12 pm

You took the words right out of my head! I told my mom last night that I never knew perfection existed till Rob. I do truely worship him.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:

omg I cried too!!!! I cried when it was over too lol!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 am

I really didn't cry but my heart dropped both times when he was getting out the vemon.
Back to top Go down
cullenlover
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 pm

i bought the soundtrack today, and OMG how awesome is it!!!! havent seen the film yet, as i put before, but im sure when i see it and hear the music in the film it will be amazing!! im getting seriously impatient now.......
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Ok I've seen the movie 5 times now.. Did anyone notice that when Edward and Bella enter his house and when he takes her coat I'd swear he smells her hair. Someone let me know if I am crazy..
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

I didn't notice, I was in a trance the entire time Laughing I'll look when I see it this weekend....ooh I'm excited again!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 am

I never noticed that either.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:26 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Ok I've seen the movie 5 times now.. Did anyone notice that when Edward and Bella enter his house and when he takes her coat I'd swear he smells her hair. Someone let me know if I am crazy..

hmmm... it does look that way. but i'm not 100% sure if it's suppose to look like that or if it's just cause he's standing behind her and taking her coat off and his head/nose is there..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Knowing Edward he is probably sniffin her haha
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:36 pm

k it does look as though he's sniffing her hair lol. and i love the song let me sign. but the song that plays when there playing baseball is growing on me
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Ok good then I am not imagining things it does look like he is sniffing her hair. Haha Supermassive Blackhole.. My mother asked me today to put it on her ipod. I was listening to it in the car today and she was tappin along to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next