Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*

Go down 
+14
Stargazer
cullenlover
butterfly_hawk
Kenzie
Joanna
danixsaur
Teffy
cklover42
Willow
*Shantanee*
obsessed
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:57 am

That scene where she was dreaming about Edward biting her was just HOT... He looked amazing. I gotta see this movie again soon!!!!!! I just loved it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:34 am

This is going to be loong...Tamran we are so on the same freakin page..the reviews sucked and the reviewers sucked even more...I think the same people that were so critical of the book went around and wrote reviews for the movie lol! the critics are going into this already with formed opinions before seeing the freaking movie! they just can't stand that these aren't the same old vampires...I guess even adults can't grasp the idea that there is no set way to write Fiction! it's fiction not real to be interpreted in your own way! and The fans are LUCKY and I mean LUCKY that they made the movie so close to the book...they could have just taken Edward and Bella and stripped everything else and did a complete 180 and made something completely different..but they didn't they kept the same formula that made the book so popular...they brought Twilight to life and I thank them for that..they turned a beloved story into a movie and kept it the same cause it means so much to the loyal fans....they crammed 500 pages into 2 hours and tweaked some things and added some stuff to make it easy to follow for non-readers...It pisses me off tremendously to hear people be so critical of it! A Vampire Movie done on a 36 million dollar budget ...umm that means that it was LOW BUDGET!!!!!! Well I will admit that some of the graphics made me laugh...but I also remembered the budget they had so I didn't trip on it after that!..ok whatever..next one will only be better....Okay back to the point...

Good Points about the movie- Ummm Robert Pattinson is a STAR! I didn't think I could fall more in love with him than I already was...He nailed the part of Edward down exactly..He is so talented and he def. stood out a lot in this flick I mean I just want to see more of his work now!...Rob and Kristen's chemistry was very evident..they work well together their love felt real...Kristen made an awesome Bella she made a little more stronger than in the books and I appreciate that and she was just great...they did a good Job with the supporting cast...Jessica was great,Mike as well,Eric,Tyler...I loved the Cullens even more after watching this movie...Ashley and her mousy little voice was just perfect,Peter Facineli as Carlisle was great something about him I really liked in this movie...They Gave Charlie and Billy's Character some more umph(spelled?)..I liked that...Jake was great love Taylor! Ummm I liked Cam Gigandet as James he plays a great bad guy...Love Edi as Laurent and Rachelle as Victoria...I especially love the ending with Victoria...thought it was great! also loved the Baseball Scene and the fight scene at the end! Catherine Hardwicke is an awesome director and she and the others did a great job with the dialog in this movie...not too over the top dead on!

Bad Points-ummm I liked the Robert presented it..but the Glitter Effect sounded way better in the book..I just remember laughing hard when he glittered...but I still liked the way they went about shooting it...another bad point is I didn't play Bella lol! I also didn't get enough Emmett ,("Her Name's Bella!" lol I laughed so hard at that) or the other Cullens...One thing I thought the Ballet Scene was rushed..but I understand they had to Cram....But honestly I really really loved the flick...even the little stuff can be overlooked! TWILIGHT ROCKED!!!! some people just read into things too much!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Certified Nursing Assistant/Obsessing over Twilight, Rob, you know all that stuff! ;)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:41 am

OMG that first kiss was awesome, I was so jealous! LOL I loved it when they were sitting in the rain and his hair was all wet...totally hot! I laughed alot too, especially in the biology class scene when Edward held his nose! LMAO Then she was smelling her hair. I thought Mike was hilarious, they did a great job casting the friends, Eric was such a nerd! LOL Angela and him were perfect together cuz she kinda looked like a nerd too! I loved Charlie, the pepper spray thing was funny, he was the best!
After the movie was over, everyone in the theater applauded. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunflowerjo75
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:50 am

*Shantanee* wrote:
This is going to be loong...Tamran we are so on the same freakin page..the reviews sucked and the reviewers sucked even more...I think the same people that were so critical of the book went around and wrote reviews for the movie lol! the critics are going into this already with formed opinions before seeing the freaking movie! they just can't stand that these aren't the same old vampires...I guess even adults can't grasp the idea that there is no set way to write Fiction! it's fiction not real to be interpreted in your own way! and The fans are LUCKY and I mean LUCKY that they made the movie so close to the book...they could have just taken Edward and Bella and stripped everything else and did a complete 180 and made something completely different..but they didn't they kept the same formula that made the book so popular...they brought Twilight to life and I thank them for that..they turned a beloved story into a movie and kept it the same cause it means so much to the loyal fans....they crammed 500 pages into 2 hours and tweaked some things and added some stuff to make it easy to follow for non-readers...It pisses me off tremendously to hear people be so critical of it! A Vampire Movie done on a 36 million dollar budget ...umm that means that it was LOW BUDGET!!!!!! Well I will admit that some of the graphics made me laugh...but I also remembered the budget they had so I didn't trip on it after that!..ok whatever..next one will only be better....Okay back to the point...

Good Points about the movie- Ummm Robert Pattinson is a STAR! I didn't think I could fall more in love with him than I already was...He nailed the part of Edward down exactly..He is so talented and he def. stood out a lot in this flick I mean I just want to see more of his work now!...Rob and Kristen's chemistry was very evident..they work well together their love felt real...Kristen made an awesome Bella she made a little more stronger than in the books and I appreciate that and she was just great...they did a good Job with the supporting cast...Jessica was great,Mike as well,Eric,Tyler...I loved the Cullens even more after watching this movie...Ashley and her mousy little voice was just perfect,Peter Facineli as Carlisle was great something about him I really liked in this movie...They Gave Charlie and Billy's Character some more umph(spelled?)..I liked that...Jake was great love Taylor! Ummm I liked Cam Gigandet as James he plays a great bad guy...Love Edi as Laurent and Rachelle as Victoria...I especially love the ending with Victoria...thought it was great! also loved the Baseball Scene and the fight scene at the end! Catherine Hardwicke is an awesome director and she and the others did a great job with the dialog in this movie...not too over the top dead on!

Bad Points-ummm I liked the Robert presented it..but the Glitter Effect sounded way better in the book..I just remember laughing hard when he glittered...but I still liked the way they went about shooting it...another bad point is I didn't play Bella lol! I also didn't get enough Emmett ,("Her Name's Bella!" lol I laughed so hard at that) or the other Cullens...One thing I thought the Ballet Scene was rushed..but I understand they had to Cram....But honestly I really really loved the flick...even the little stuff can be overlooked! TWILIGHT ROCKED!!!! some people just read into things too much!!!
Very Happy

girl you took the words right out of my mouth Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:01 pm

i have been avoiding hearing everyone's opinions about the film except for everyone here---i have also heard that people didn't like it---but they were teenagers---don't know if that has anything to do with it--

but my roomie heard that a lot of people liked it as well---so it just depends on how picky your gunna be i guess----films cannot be the exact same as the book---i doubt its possible.....i think everyone here is understanding of that---its reality!!! lol

i see it monday---and then i can have more to say.......until then!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Joanna wrote:
OMG that first kiss was awesome, I was so jealous! LOL I loved it when they were sitting in the rain and his hair was all wet...totally hot! I laughed alot too, especially in the biology class scene when Edward held his nose! LMAO Then she was smelling her hair. I thought Mike was hilarious, they did a great job casting the friends, Eric was such a nerd! LOL Angela and him were perfect together cuz she kinda looked like a nerd too! I loved Charlie, the pepper spray thing was funny, he was the best!
After the movie was over, everyone in the theater applauded. Smile

Tell me it wasn't just oh so sexy in the rain when the water was dripping off his beautiful lips(he did look like a model in that scene...Steph had it right!)....I swear there were a couple scenes that required a change of panties lol! When they first Kissed OMG that was hot..when he pulled himself away the tortured look on his face was great...Once Again Rob's brillant as Edward!...I also laughed Hella during the movie...Charlie was so on point...Edward's face when Bella walked by the fan was priceless...and his expression when Bella met the family and Alice was being so nice was too funny!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Teenagers not liking it is honestly NOT a good thing. But I've only heard teenagers who are major book fans say they didn't like it (and even that wasn't many)....so I think that's just a "didn't live up to my expectations" thing.

I'm not surprised at all that critics didn't like it. It's a movie geared towards tween women for the most part honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female
Job/hobbies : Certified Nursing Assistant/Obsessing over Twilight, Rob, you know all that stuff! ;)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah, the water and the lips...oh my!! Just pure sexyness!! I just can't believe that man is only 22...

There were a lot of tweens and teens at the movie and after it was over they were like OMG OMG OMG!! LOL It kinda got to me, but I'm sure I would have been the same way if I were them...I guess I felt that way too but I kept it to myself, you know we "women" have to act "mature". LOL Did any of you dream all night long about Edward and the movie...I kept waking up all night last night and then kept dreaming of something else with Edward. It was weird, but a good weird! LOL
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:10 pm

The dream part where Edward is bitting Bella he so looked like he did in harry potter....
lol

I kinda had mixed feelings about the movie after the first time I watched it. But after I went last night and was totally focused on that I loved it even more.

I like the way they left the ending open with Victoria, this means they can either leave it the way it is or make another one and not have to pull the movie out of left field to do so.

I thought I was going to die when Edward saw Bella in class the first time..... He looked like he was gonna barf or something...

I love this movie.....can't wait to see it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:54 pm

I laughed my ass off when he was holding his nose and then she smelled her hair. I really wanna see the movie again!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

I do too. I feel down today..... I guess my Twilight high is about gone.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 pm

i've seen the damn thing 3 times already..lmao. let me tell you that each time you see it i think it gets better. let me explain...the first time you are so excited. omg it's out it's out...haha so you are in awe of it....lol the second time i saw it i was looking for things or trying to pay attn to what i may have missed. but i still liked it and the things i looked for i liked better looking for them. the 3rd time..i went to enjoy it.. and you know what... i loved it more if that is possible. i mean i went in like i knew nothing and just watched and i've been so happy since..lol

my mom went with me and she hasn't read the books and she liked it. she said it was a little slow, but a good movie. for her that is saying something cause she HATES romance type shit. she couldn't even get thru the book. i saw this guy today at mcdonalds and i had on a twilight shirt and my hoodie and he goes..so have you seen the movie? i go yep 3 times. he goes WOW! so i asked if he had and he said yeah. i asked if he liked it and he said he really liked it. i was like you read the books? he goes nope..but i am now. i wanted to see it before i read the book since books are usually better. i was like awesome!

so anyway...at first i was iffy about the sparkle... but after last night i was setting there watching and i just was in awe of it. the more i saw it the better it was. you can understand it better i think. after it was over i sat there and smiled to myeslf and i go...i love it.. my edward sparkled..it's perfect!

i robert pattinson like whoa! he brought edward to life for me. i loved the look in his eyes and everything he had to do to bring edward to life. i sat there just saying..you are so beautiful you sexy sexy man..lol i'm happy with it all.

i don't want to go on and on...cause i could. but i'm so excited and so going to see it next week with my girl laura.lol. i'm gonna try and get scott to go as well. my sis was with me which has read the book (she's on new moon right now) and she loved it as well.

so thees people that are bitching. they wanted their book on the screen and you can't do that! you just can't. they say you don't see teh love between them. but if they would stop crying about how things aren't in there and really WATCH rob and krsiten...omg they are so intune and so intense. the words aren't there.. but it's there in the eyes and body. hell kristen and taylor was intense to me as well.

omg i can't wait for new moon. i love jake. but also cause i know new moon is rob's fav book and he has some great ideas for the movie. with the money they have...ugggghhhh i just know it's gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 pm

well today makes three...I took my siblings with me today and they loved it...my sister loved loved the glitter effect she thought it was beautiful...her and my little bro cheered when Edward came to rescue Bella lol! they really enjoyed it...call me crazy but I would much rather watch the movie with the Die hard screaming fans...their reactions made it much more awesome! I just love this movie! everytime I watch it I have a new favorite part or Quote! I will probably go see it tomorrow...I have a problem!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:00 am

i feel ya girl! i can't wait until next week. i'll be crazy..haha. i have to get on my work tho ya know..it's gonna be so hard. but lst night when they are in the woods and he starts with the.."everything about me invites you in...my voice...my face..my smell..as if i need any of that!" i was saying it with him and my sis was laughing at me..lmao

ya knnow what gets me and i really do gasp every dam time? when he lifts her up to dance. omg i don't know why but i gasp,draw in my breath and forget to breathe..it's nuts how that gets me..lol. when he kisses her neck.. same thing..lmao. when he goes to kiss her after that and his eyes are closed and his face is so strong..longing..wanting...holy shit!

when he throws her on the bed. i want to scream do that to me.. do that to me. i can see why they said he really got into it. he seems soooooooooooooo very passionate and it so shows and makes me crazy..lmao
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm

Tamran wrote:
i've seen the damn thing 3 times already..lmao. let me tell you that each time you see it i think it gets better. let me explain...the first time you are so excited. omg it's out it's out...haha so you are in awe of it....lol the second time i saw it i was looking for things or trying to pay attn to what i may have missed. but i still liked it and the things i looked for i liked better looking for them. the 3rd time..i went to enjoy it.. and you know what... i loved it more if that is possible. i mean i went in like i knew nothing and just watched and i've been so happy since..lol

I completely understand what you are saying.... When it first started I was like this is really slow..... But when I watched it the second time. I was in love even more. My husband even asked me if I like it better the second time, I was like Heck yeah I did.
Back to top Go down
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Geez am I the only one who HASN'T seen this movie more than once? LOL I am going again, just don't know when, my husband actually wants to go see it. So I suppose I have to keep myself from drooling on myself. The part when he was asking her to say it, " I want to hear you say it"...I wanted to jump up and say "YOU ARE A SEXY VAMPIRE EDWARD!!" LOL That's what I would have said if I were Bella.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:08 pm

I only went twice because I was suppose to go with my mom and she didn't go, so I went anyways.

Joanna, your too funny. Next time just go ahead and scream it...lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

I have only seen it once Sad but I really wanna see it again soon. Tam those parts are the same parts I stop breathing momentarily... When he was trying to "Scare" her bouncing around I was like ummm thats not scary thats SEXY!!!! Hmm I wonder if it would be busy today hahah, most likely DAMN!

*Edit* 2:54pm- I am going to see it again!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:48 pm

^^ wo0t for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:18 pm

SO...I finally got to see the movie today. I enjoyed it alot more than I thought I would honestly. It wasn't z0mg great in my opinion..but I'd def. go back to see it again.

Positives:
1- Charlie Swan. They made him such a hillbilly IMO in the book, but I think they really developed him nicely in the movie. Especially his relationship with Billy Black.
2- The ballet scene and the baseball scene. IMO the two BEST scenes of the whole movie.
3- Victoria at the end. Very nice set up for New Moon.
4- Kristen Stewart. From the few clips I saw of the movie..I was hesitant about her as Bella honestly. But I think she actually pulled it off quite nicely.
5- Rob Pattinson. Yeah..not much I can say there.
6- The google scene. The part where Bella was doing her research and all those cuts were put into it. Esp the one where she's all dolled up on the couch and Edward bites her.....<3 HOT!
7- The kiss. See explanation of Rob Pattinson.
Negatives:
1. The entire beginning of the movie. It really did jump around to much and I felt like if you didn't read the books some stuff made no sense. Like, the whole part with the first biology class. Edwards reaction is confusing if you didn't read the book.
2. The whole deer thing in the beginning. Didn't really see the point in that honestly....I think that shooting time wouldve been better used with some more Edwardness.
3. Esme Cullen. I don't like the actress honestly. She just seemed so aloof alot.
4. Cheese factor. The movie was pretty chessey in some parts, and parts that should have been intense instead had people laughing.
5. The Meadow Scene. I wasn't all angry over it...but I can see people's issues with it. It's suppose to be like a pivotal part of their relationship and instead became this whole angry thing. I REALLY liked the scene before it though when Edward followed Bella into the woods!

All in all, I think this movie was made primarily for the fans of the book as opposed to a casual movie goer. My sister actually liked it though and never read any of the books, which surprised me. Although, I think thats more in part to the fact that she now wants to find a vampire boyfriend and was in love with Kellan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Well I'm going again foe the last time this week lol! I also have to work..the real question is why in the hell am I so excited right now? I know whats going to happen already!...and My co-worker went and saw it..she didn't read the book..but she got what it was about...I didn't tell her much about it ...but she got the gist of what it was about it...that made me so happy to hear somebody that didn't read the book enjoyed it yay! She really loved the movie and all the eye-candy Wink

and my sister kept saying that she thought I was crazy for loving Twilight...now I think she has a little crush on Rob lol!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 pm

I saw it again and love it even more!!!!! I hope to see it again this week hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Omg it was even better the second time!! (if that's even possible...?) GAAH!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 pm

My Mom Liked it...her husband didn't enjoy it so much..cause the movies for "Wussies and Teenage girls" Rolling Eyes I already don't like him and he has to go on and diss my movie lol! Ummm The more I watch it the more I love it....Aww those cute little Quileute boys! and it's is a damn shame that It took me 4x to watch the movie to realize that the guy killed on the boat was the same guy from the diner that played santa one year lol! I was trying my damnest to figure out who that was. Sad. Today I had to stop myself from quoting the damn movie.... and BTW Rosalie had on some Banging ass shoes in the scene at their house...those things were fierce!

Some of my Fave Quotes....

Rosalie:"Is she even Italian?"
Emmett:"Her Names Bella!"

Edward: "I had an adrenaline rush,it's common. You can Google it"

Billy "I'm really down with the Kids!"
Charlie:"Yeah You're the Bomb"

Eric talking about surfing in La Push!

Eric: "I don't just surf the internet"
Jessica:"Eric you stood up one time and it was on a foam board!"

Eric: "Let a Playa Play"

there's more can't quite remember right now!

Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:19 am

I've seen it 3 times, and each time I gasp when I first see Jacob, Edward, Jasper, and Carlisle. :-)

And when they are in the meadow and they first lay down and it shows Bella in a close up and then Edward...I think he looks beautiful. Thats the most breathtaking shot I've ever seen in a movie. If that were me and I got to stare at him I would just go nuts. Wow. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*   Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie Thread *Spoliers*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next