Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping i20 irons are widely expected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Ping i20 irons are widely expected Empty
PostSubject: Ping i20 irons are widely expected   Ping i20 irons are widely expected I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm

If you're a fan of previous i-series irons, you'll love the Ping i20 Irons. Absent is the industrial grey Guyson finish which is replaced by a non-glare satin chrome finish. This change makes the i20s look cleaner and like every line and curve was perfectly milled. There is also the addition of a black ferrule, first for the i-series, but well known in the PING S-series and PING tour wedges. The ferrules gives it a much less traditional "PING" look and provides a nice flow from clubhead to shaft. The black and silver color scheme adds to the player's appeal and fits in well with the satin chrome.

I hear the next generation of Ping “G” series irons (rumored to be called G 20) will include a hybrid iron for the mid irons to allow for an easier transition from hybrids to irons. Also the Ping G20 Irons are engineered for extreme forgiveness and predictable distance control. The cavity’s floating CTP structure stabilizes the face and the aluminum badge with elastomer heel and toe sections produces a solid feel and sound.

Some players can't wait to shout out their excited feelings when they get these irons. "Worth the wait...great feel...matt finish kills glare." "Best playing, feeling, and looking Ping club to date." Ping Anser Irons are smaller than the Rapture irons. They are much same in size and shape with the wholesale golf clubs. The Anser Forged Irons come with progressive offset, which creates more ease of use.
Back to top Go down

Ping i20 irons are widely expected
Page 1 of 1