Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walmart

Go down 
+13
obsessed
Kenzie
Teffy
VampyressAnita
rpecfan
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
ninadoll
Stargazer
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Tamran
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:04 pm

The sad thing is that when I do buy the game I have no one to play with. I will have to drive an hour away so I can play with my sister.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Yea I wouldnt have anyone to play with and it would just end up in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Same here, definitely not worth buying it but I'll probably know someone who'll get it and I'll get to play it one of these days...
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:17 pm

I am bad about buying things I know I dont need and just doing nothing with it so I am trying to only buy things I know I will use.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:36 pm

That's my plan lol Smile
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 am

well I looked and I didnt find it. So if I come across it someday I will pick it up.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

Walmart is a bit weird. It depends on which walmart you go to because some have TONS of stuff and other barely even have something talking about Twilight. You would think the stores would all do the same thing but obviously they arent.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

I about died when I went into my Wal-Mart and saw the twilight stuff...which is noticeably cheaper than HT! I have a bad habit of when shopping-putting a ton of stuff in the basket that I eventually wind up not buying! ....All The Jacob keychains and those messenger bags and tote bags were soo cute...my sister got one of those...and I love the dog tags...the Team Jacob shirt is better than the one I got from HT! and there's a matching tote... *dies* Laughing I haven't been buying much Twilight stuff lately,but I had a fit when I saw all that stuff on there!
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:10 pm

omg i soooo want the board game. im kinda of pissed cuz i cant find it. its always all sold out =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 pm

^ Hey if you want if they still have it on friday...I'll buy it for you and send it your way friday!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

^^^ Shan, if you could hook me up I'd be greatful! Let me know, if not its cool. You may have to contact me on myspace tho b/c I moved and this is the last day I will be able to get on here in a week or so. So if you want just email me on myspace. :-) Cuz I can check myspace on my phone. :-)
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Went to walmart today for groceries and saw some more tshirts but I was strong and just walked by. I dont need anymore tshirts right now lol.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:58 pm

yea i got a call today from home office and there like did you get your boxes of twilight stuff. And i'm like huh... they tell me i got more NEW stuff coming in.. im excited.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Pretty cool I did see some new shirts they had there like different types of Cullen Crest shirts and Edward and Bella shirts.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 pm

I want the grey tote bag Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Luckily Im not into tote bags or I would be screwed lol my walmart has so many different ones
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:16 am

danixsaur wrote:
^^^ Shan, if you could hook me up I'd be greatful! Let me know, if not its cool. You may have to contact me on myspace tho b/c I moved and this is the last day I will be able to get on here in a week or so. So if you want just email me on myspace. :-) Cuz I can check myspace on my phone. :-)

oh definitely....I will call them tomorrow and ask them to hold it for me until friday and I'll go up there get it and send it...its not a prob girl...so happens Borders is right by the post office! and you can reimburse(sp?) me whenever no rush...I'm low on dough but just paid ma bills last check so im good to ship it this friday! Cool I'll hit you up on myspace!
Back to top Go down
chronicles_fan32
Bitten
chronicles_fan32

Male
Number of posts : 8
Location : My wife ran off will Kellan so im off looking for Alice
Job/hobbies : If you saw Clerks 1 well thats me
Registration date : 2009-03-30

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 am

I went to Walmart this morning and i looked at what little they had trying to find jennifer something with emmett they had nothing nor any alice merchandise for me. can anyone tell me why it has to be all about edward and bella? And no i dont have a problem with my wife and kellan i just come back at her with my new obsession Alice lol but she cant take place of jennifer though.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 am

Now I love Alice and would love there to be more Emmett stuff but Walmart is just selling the general Twilight stuff and that is pretty much just Edward and Bella plus some Jacob stuff. Im not holding my breath on them selling Cullen stuff because it took them forever to even sell basic Twilight stuff in general.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 pm

i got the game and my walmart did not have it with the twilight stuff. it was in the games. shawn and i have played it but it would be better with lots of people. some of the questions are screwy and mistyped. haha

but i stopped looking for stuff. cause mine never got half the stuff in. i found all my jewelry items at another store that i don't go to. i'm spent on money..haha. a friend called and said hers had belts and purses. hopefully i never see those..lol
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

my walmart had the necklaces and braceletes and stuff over in the jewelry area and not in the twilight section..lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

It is so weird how different walmarts have different things in their section you would think they would all be on somewhat the same page but it is a matter of even going to a different walmart a few streets over and the section is different.....how weird is that.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 pm

i think it's very weird. you would think that all walmarts would get the same stuff. but it's clear that they do not! that or either the workers go thru and take it.. haha i don't know. but it's so strange and the set up isn't suppose to last long either is my understanding. haha oh well.. like i said i just don't leave the house or try to read about any of the new stuff anymore..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Yea I am on a budget for a while just trying to save up as much as possible. I already bought enough so I just have to keep that in mind for now.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

the less i spend now the more i will have for later in the year. the only other thing i do want at the moment is the umbrella. if i don't get it i won't die.. but that would be the only thing i'd like.

money is so tight for every one. i haven't clipped coupons in years.. but i've been doing it again. hell saving something i better than nothing..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walmart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walmart
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next