Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walmart

Go down 
+13
obsessed
Kenzie
Teffy
VampyressAnita
rpecfan
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
cklover42
ninadoll
Stargazer
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Tamran
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Im probably going to check on Wednesday. If it isnt up by then that is just ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm gonna check mine tomorrow. They were actually all the signs and stuff today but no merchandise was out yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm

I will check Wednesday for sure you know Walmart can be at times especially in certain areas!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm getting ready to head over there soon, I need to get the shampoo I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:40 pm

i am headed back. i've been to 4 walmarts here and only 2 had shirts....and not many of those. my store was putting things up yesterday so maybe it will be out today. who knows. but i'm about to give up..lol. here are a couple pics that katie sent to me to show yall...

walmart - Page 2 Katie6

walmart - Page 2 Katie5
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:55 pm

I went to Walmart today and they did have a small section for shirts and the game. I bought three shirts but they didnt have all of the stuff that Katies does. It was still nice to get some nice and cheap shirts though.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 pm

It took me most of the morning to set that thing. I was asked why i was taking so long.. i said this takes time and plus i'd rather be lost in twilight items than those damn mods lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Do the shirts come in decent sizes? I don't wanna get to excited for something that isn't even gonna fit me.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

The shirts at my walmart were only in junior sizes but I know about other walmarts
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm

ya right know just juniors but i got some mens shirts today. Not bad... i didn't get a chase to look but i believe the mens had one for a 2xl
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm

They didnt even have mens stuff at our store but I did see some online.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Super!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:33 am

my store had some shirts and that's all. they all are in JR sizes. i saw the mens online and they just had twilight on it. not sure if they will have more. i want the game. my store will probably never get anything else. i know how they work. or the ones that work there take it all first..lol.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 am

lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm gonna run over there today, I have to get some new soap for this piercing, I'm allergic to most soaps ugh.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm

my friend is on the phone right now and her store has all kinds of stuff. keyrings, jewelry, dog tags. edward and jake stuff. i'm getting really pissed that i can't find this shit!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Some Twilight page on myspace posted pictures. It look like they have messanger bags, Tote bags, Keychains.. I gotta get over there!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 pm

yeah my friend said there is a whole wall of nothing but all this jewelry. rubber bracelets just all kinds of stuff. her store has had all this stuff games and shirts and totes since last friday. her store is out of the games. but they should get more in.

i want that small stuff! but my store doesn't have it! it's really a pain.
Back to top Go down
VampyressAnita
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 14

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

I spent like 100 dollars on Twilight stuff today at my Walmart, It is all really cheap too!! So I was excited!! LOL
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:46 pm

all my store has is the tshirts...blah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 pm

My store had the game and the shirts Sad My mom is going to charlotte and she is gonna check there.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 pm

i think that they will start putting them all out in time for the release. i went to a store in MS today that is 5 minutes from my house and they were just putting the stuff out that i got today. they had 5 messenger bags. i only bought one of them. but the jewelry and pins and key rings i bought all they had. well no i didn't. i didn't buy the team edward or team jake bracelets cause i have a set or the i will always want you set. i also didn't buy any of the totes. cause i can't use them, straps too short. they also had the team edward and team jake keyrings that came out at HT a few weeks back so i didn't get those either. mine had no game and that's what i want..lmao.

but i did take pics of everything. well all but the totes that can be found other places. and i think we have a shot of the cullen crest one. anyway here are pics of it all. what i did was go to my ollllllllllllllddddddddddd photobucket acct and upload them and made it public. cause there are way too many to post. the back and fronts are with the totes. i think there is also a shot or 2 of the set up.

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v237/HardyDiva99/walmart/
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 pm

I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did everything you bought cost? I'm so jealous of you right now lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 am

hahaha i was like what have i done! the pins and stuff were $5 and the messenger bag was $15. i also picked up a body pillow cover and shawn got 2 toys. my total amount due was $188 and some change. good thing i had just dropped a pay check in the bank. bad thing is... now i only have like $100 left out of that pay..haha some of the pins i already had. but it had like one or 2 that i didn't and i had to get the whole thing. then shawn HAD to have the james pin.. cause he wasn't getting mine. so there is an extra $5. i won't sell them or anything. my sis collects the stuff as well, so most times i give her the extras.

but what i want to know is this.. WHY DO I BUY ALL THIS SHIT?! i mean what am i gonna do with it really? i put it up on a corkboard to look at. but i have this thing that i have to have those things. the small things i'm real picky about getting for some reason. kinda like i was a while back about having to get all the matt action figures. no bones about it i HAD to have them. now i've gotten out of that and into this. i really have serious issues. but thank the lord for a small check coming once a month. i swear that's how i've gotten so much. that and i spent my wrestlemania money..lmao
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 am

Hahaha I ask myself that everytime I buy something. I'm seriously running out of room for everything. I am gonna make something to put all my pins and keychains on. I desperately need shelves on a bookcase. I buy every book I read because getting it from my lame library is out of the question.. I have like 8 books in my Twilight collection, 4 Blue Bloods, 5 House of night, 3 Vampire Academy.. There are a ton of other books out there that I wanna read. But I guess it could be worse, It could be drugs lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walmart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walmart   walmart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walmart
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next