Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight store in Walmart?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Twilight store in Walmart? Empty
PostSubject: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:05 pm

So I just heard that next month Walmart is going to put up a lot of merchandise on their site and in their stores for Twilight like a little Twilight area! I guess everyone is jumping on the Twilight bandwagon. The first moves are being made on the site....

www.walmart.com/twilight
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 pm

i read about this on another board. everyone has to get in on it...it's big money to be made!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 pm

I think it is pretty cool if they have a lot of merchandise but if it is just the books and dvd then that isnt really doing much lol. It would be nice to walk into Walmart and see a Edward shirt or something sweet!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am

ohh i agree. i do know in the stores they have the posters. but that's all. wonder if they will get more than the movie, books and posters. it would be kinda boring with just that stuff..lmao
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 am

Yea talk about a lot of hype all for nothing! I hope that isnt the case! But we wont know until March when TWILIGHT MANIA just explodes because of the DVD. I even already saw commercials out for ordering it on demand for cable and I was like what! But wasnt true yet. They definitely jumped the gun but hell it worked my ass was checking the PPV channels lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Community.aspx?id=128

check out that link at walmart. they have a dip recipe and a love ones potion or something..lol

then ti says something about a special message to the fans. damn i wonder if walmart is the place to go..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight store in Walmart?   Twilight store in Walmart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight store in Walmart?
Page 1 of 1