Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot topic twilight shirts

Go down 
+7
Teffy
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
Nadine
Kenzie
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:25 am

come on! shit we will have out own damn twilight convention Laughing
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 am

I'll be there, just not in person, technically lmfao But still there in some way or another. I wouldn't miss it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 am

North Carolina isn't t far so I could jump on the train haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Here is another tshirt they are selling at Hot Topic...its not on the website yet though.

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 Normal_shirt_ht5front

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 Normal_shirt_ht5back

gah why do i want everything cant get anything? LOL not fair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:51 pm

I went to hot topic today and they didn't have anything new. And the borders here doesn't have the book marks yet. DAMN!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:10 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I went to hot topic today and they didn't have anything new. And the borders here doesn't have the book marks yet. DAMN!

I want the bookmarks too lol. They have borders here but they don't have any twilight stuff. Damn them all! If I can't buy one, I will make one!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm gonna keep checking, Cuz I want all 3 of them. The borders here isn't that great is small and the Twilight set up was 1 of each book, the t-shirts and the calenders. Oh they did have the posters but that was really it. and it was in the back of the store..
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Cool shirt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 am

my hot topic didn't have them either. she did tell me they haev a new shipment of stuff coming in. the girl was so super cool.. she's reading the last book right now. we talked it seemed like forever! i should have gotten her number.. gained me a friend at home to chill with..lmao. but they will be unisex shirts.. which mean not that small girly shit! YAY!!!

the bookmarks.. i got mine at waldenbooks today. borders didn't have them and had no damn clue what i was talking about! the ones i got were behind the counter. danni......i'll send yours with the posters... Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:52 pm

Lucky ass! I called Borders yesturday and asked them if they had them and the guy had irritation in his voice when I asked if they have them and if he knew when they were coming. He was like "Ugh I don't even know, You can check back another time" I wanted call him a douche bag but I thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:02 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Lucky ass! I called Borders yesturday and asked them if they had them and the guy had irritation in his voice when I asked if they have them and if he knew when they were coming. He was like "Ugh I don't even know, You can check back another time" I wanted call him a douche bag but I thought better of it.

that's rude as hell! should have asked what his name was and spoke with his boss. there is no need to be rude about it.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:15 pm

for real.... sometimes people are jerks..
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:53 pm

WOOOOOOOOOO Look what I got today!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 IMG_3819
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOO Look what I got today!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 IMG_3819

i want that. Sad its sooo awesome. i am so jealous.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:57 pm

They had the other shirt you had posted Nadine but I really like the Cullen crest. The back of the shirt has a big picture of the crest on it. And they are pre-shunk so I can get my actual size which I like.
Back to top Go down
Marina
Bitten
Marina

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:42 am

i m so jealous. you all get these cool t shirts. here we have nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:49 am

Marina wrote:
i m so jealous. you all get these cool t shirts. here we have nothing Sad

I hear ya........ I do not think mine is for not finding any....mine is for the lack of money....lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:02 am

the girl at my store had to dig in the back to get me one..haha. she was really nice to do it tho. i wanted them both as big as i could get them, but could only get the "what if i'm the bad guy" in a XXL. but took the XL in the cullen shirt i just won't be able to dry it like i will the other. even tho they are preshrunk they usually still shrink up some when i dry them. i wish i could afford to buy ALL my over sea pals all these shirts. with this purchase here i have to wait now. it put my spending over the limit for me this pay check. scott about died when i came home with them..haha
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Tamran wrote:
the girl at my store had to dig in the back to get me one..haha. she was really nice to do it tho. i wanted them both as big as i could get them, but could only get the "what if i'm the bad guy" in a XXL. but took the XL in the cullen shirt i just won't be able to dry it like i will the other. even tho they are preshrunk they usually still shrink up some when i dry them. i wish i could afford to buy ALL my over sea pals all these shirts. with this purchase here i have to wait now. it put my spending over the limit for me this pay check. scott about died when i came home with them..haha

yah i am soooo happy for you that you got them though. thats awesome. You always find everything. I think i really have to move in with you. LMAO
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Nadine wrote:
Tamran wrote:

yah i am soooo happy for you that you got them though. thats awesome. You always find everything. I think i really have to move in with you. LMAO

Remember I'll be moving with you lmfao. Oh I wish I was with my girls so we could all see the movie together and shop! My friend who I'm trying to get to go with me to the movie still isn't sure. She still thinks Edward is scary lol. She hasn't read the book though and I told her, he's not scary. Well you guys know what I mean. I guess he is, but hot scary, in a very very very good way! LMFAO If she doesn't like the movie I'm gonna cry! I mean, it's Twilight, how could she not! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Damn I hope mine doesn't shrink. I do wash all my clothing on cold so maybe it won't.. I got a large and its slightly big but I think an XL would of been too big for me. Here's hoping. I might get the other Hot topic one, Not really sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:32 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Nadine wrote:
Tamran wrote:

Remember I'll be moving with you lmfao. Oh I wish I was with my girls so we could all see the movie together and shop! My friend who I'm trying to get to go with me to the movie still isn't sure. She still thinks Edward is scary lol. She hasn't read the book though and I told her, he's not scary. Well you guys know what I mean. I guess he is, but hot scary, in a very very very good way! LMFAO If she doesn't like the movie I'm gonna cry! I mean, it's Twilight, how could she not! LOL

LMAO yeah hot scary in a very very very very good way. very good...oh right i said that. That man does something to me...i mean whoa...yeah ok i wont get into that but oh he is very very very very very good scary. LMAO i need help. lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 am

yeah i wash mine in cold too.. but i would rather dry things on like low heat instead of hang dry...but with these XL i can't... i'm a big girl and have some really huge boobs..just how it is.. so i have them as big as i can get them. cause i can't stand for shit to be tight on my boobs.. i hate it! move here.. we shall shop..go to the movie.. do whatever...i would be in pure heaven!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:34 am

Tamran wrote:
yeah i wash mine in cold too.. but i would rather dry things on like low heat instead of hang dry...but with these XL i can't... i'm a big girl and have some really huge boobs..just how it is.. so i have them as big as i can get them. cause i can't stand for shit to be tight on my boobs.. i hate it! move here.. we shall shop..go to the movie.. do whatever...i would be in pure heaven!

I can't dry any shirts like the Twilight ones or any with anything printed as our dryers over here don't just shrink stuff a bit they also totally ruin any transfers or prints on most things. So yeah anything with any pics that look remotely like they might get ruined. I've wrecked a few shirts and stuff accidently over the years so I can't take the chance on these shirts. I would cry lmao

Oh Tam I tell you I was thinking today, that seriously I have to get over there even if it's just for a few days. I can't imagine never being able to hug my Tam Tam. I just can't think about it too long or it makes me sad. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:53 pm

well i got the keychains and pins today. but while i was there.. they had a new damn zip up hoodie. but not only that.. it's unisex size! thank the lord...damn these skinny girls shit. i think they are starting to see that now cause most of the new stuff has been unisex things..lol. anyway it's really cool.. i took pics of the front and back...

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 Front

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 Back

the manager there was like whoa look at all your stuff..haha. so i told him the small things i was buying for friends that lived overseas. that they didn't get a thing and i was trying to help them out with items as much as i could. he thought that was so damn cool! lol he got to talking about how as fast as they get the stuff it sells out. i go no kidding! that's why when i read about it.. i'm looking for it..lol he said that they will continue to get things in too. he said last year it was harry potter this year it's twilight. he told me..i tell ya what.. you call me once a week and ask me if i have anything new in. he goes call me ask me what i have and if it's something you want.. i'll save it for you. i was like omg.. i love you man..haha.

he did say that since it's already so big and selling out so fast that after thanksgiving, you'd be damn lucky to find anything cause that's when it will sell out the fastest. i told him that's why i came up there once a week..haha. he said good plan... now just call me..lol he said that he could probably say for sure that they will have cullen crest stuff.. necklaces, rings..things of that nature. he goes and who knows what else..lol

i got to use my buyer card thing today and saved a little on my hoodie..haha. they went ahead and filled up my next card too. so super nice guys i swear. the one guy goes come back and see us. i go that will NOT e a problem..lmao. so yeah..wasn't planning on spending what i did today, but i had to get that hoodie since i could freakin wear it! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot topic twilight shirts
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next