Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot topic twilight shirts

Go down 
+7
Teffy
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
Nadine
Kenzie
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Nadine wrote:
Yeah that's actually a good idea. thanks. I hate if they don't send stuff to Ireland. lol I checked Hot topic again but i don't understand the shipping details. But i actually like the Idea of designing one myself now. lol thanks
Yeah no problem it's actually really fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm

hahaha well you know what i'm gonna do? i'm just gonna print the movie poster out on iron transfer..haha

lmao i should of thought of that^
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:12 pm

I can't fit into the hot topic ones either I tried on a couple the other day but they aren't welcoming to the chicks with boobs haha. I did go to borders and got one and I also got the calender but I don't think I am gonna open it haha. Is that lame? I wish I knew other places to get Twilight gear.. Any suggestions?
-Jess-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:06 pm

There is no Twilight stuff here at all. I mean NOTHING...no tshirts or calendars or anything. Nothing....thats so not fair. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:14 pm

Nadine wrote:
There is no Twilight stuff here at all. I mean NOTHING...no tshirts or calendars or anything. Nothing....thats so not fair. Sad
Completely unfair, Its stupid too because the books must be really popular over here, I went into WH Smiths and Twilight books were everywhere in the shop. I even convinced a woman in the shop to go buy them by telling her how amazing I found them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 pm

yeah i'm really sick about the hot topic shirts being in jr sizes. hell the XXL looks like a damn large in a regular womans size. it's nuts.. i guess "big" girls or big boobs aren't taken into play...like always...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Bitten
Kat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm

that really sucks for everyone who can't find any of the Twilight stuff. i just bought two of the books and the shirt with Edward and Bella on it. on the back it has the quote "When you can live forever, what do you live for?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

I actually saw on one website that you can buy Bella's engagement ring & the bracelet with the wolf & heart on. I so want it ! LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm

I saw that too!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Gah I want that bracelet!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:12 pm

That shirt is too dan cute. I have 2 shirts. 1 is the Breaking Dawn concert series one and 1 from Borders with Edward on the front..
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:16 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I actually saw on one website that you can buy Bella's engagement ring & the bracelet with the wolf & heart on. I so want it ! LOL

i love the damn ring..haha. i stopped myself tho. i've seen the bracelet all over ebay..i'm gonna try and make one myself. if i can find the right wolf charm that is..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Its the bracelet I love, The ring isnt how i imagined it but it is pretty.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 pm

I have this shirt I love you Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 Normal_Twilight_T-shirt_Edward_28Fr
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:04 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I have this shirt I love you Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 Normal_Twilight_T-shirt_Edward_28Fr

i have that shirt too! i wore it today..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:38 am

And I am officially jealous !
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Tamran wrote:
TwilightLulu82 wrote:

i have that shirt too! i wore it today..lol

i want this shirt. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm

awwww i got like the last one that day too. cause these are border shirts and once they were gone they were gone. tho i have seen them on ebay. i meant to take a pic with me just in the shirt.. but i didn't.. tho i do have a pic with me and laura and i'm wearing the shirt..haha... let me get it uploaded and i will post it Wink

edit.....

so pay no attn to my windblown hair..lol. it was so windy here yesterday..lol

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 Melaura
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Damn Girl !
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:44 pm

I LOVE that shirt. Look at you. Luck you. lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:

affraid *GASP* I need one!!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 pm

eee! I'm going to order the charms to make my bracelet this week! I thought about just buying one but they're not out yet and good lord they're expensive!! I want to be one of the first ones wearing one lol Wink gah I'm excited now! lol
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:45 am

Tam you are right about the hot topic shirts being small for the sizes they say. I just got my shirt from there in the mail and it is not regular sizing at all, much smaller. That is good for Tayla though cause she really wants one lol. I told her I didn't know if they would be too big for her or not and I haven't seen kids ones as such. But yeah, she would be able to wear shirts from there. The postage to here is a real killer though, I try not to think about it but it was around $30 - $35. But that is what it is from WWE if I ever order from there. Still, painful!

I'll take a pic of my shirt and put it up soon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:33 am

see those shirts are so small! girl that's crazy..cause you are so tiny! i think that's why all those big sizes are selling out cause even the tiny people can't wear the small sizes. they really should rethink that if you ask me. gah...i'm sorry dani..that shipping is aweful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot topic twilight shirts
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next