Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot topic twilight shirts

Go down 
+7
Teffy
Stargazer
Maria Cullen
Nadine
Kenzie
Tamran
TwilightLulu82
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:34 am

Kenzie wrote:
eee! I'm going to order the charms to make my bracelet this week! I thought about just buying one but they're not out yet and good lord they're expensive!! I want to be one of the first ones wearing one lol Wink gah I'm excited now! lol

what bracelet are you talking about? i'm gathering things to make the bella bracelet myself.. the wolf is the hardest part.. you just can't find a wood carved one. i see so many people with so many different things on ebay.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 am

Here is a pic of my Twilight shirt. I only got one with the logo this time. I want some others with their faces as well.

I also included a pic of my 10 year old's shirt, a size 8 Australian sizing for kids. I have placed it over the top of the Twilight shirt to give an example of how small they are. You can just see the edges of the sleeves and neck of the Twilight shirt underneath. My daughter Tayla is quite petite for her age. I don't know how your sizes are there, but trust me the Twilight shirt is a small from Hot Topic and it so tiny! lol.

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 TwilightShirt2
Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 TwilightShirt1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Sweet shirt Danni
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

danni4hardyz wrote:
Here is a pic of my Twilight shirt. I only got one with the logo this time. I want some others with their faces as well.

I also included a pic of my 10 year old's shirt, a size 8 Australian sizing for kids. I have placed it over the top of the Twilight shirt to give an example of how small they are. You can just see the edges of the sleeves and neck of the Twilight shirt underneath. My daughter Tayla is quite petite for her age. I don't know how your sizes are there, but trust me the Twilight shirt is a small from Hot Topic and it so tiny! lol.

Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 TwilightShirt2
Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 TwilightShirt1

i knew i wasn't crazy! hot topic is sold out of the XXL in the "girls" shirts too. i know why.. cause that's what i got and it's more like a large (maybe) in jr sizes in the US. so any girl that is tiny.. like danni is having to go up a size or 2 just to get it to fit. i mean if the XXL was like a large..then a small must be like well danni..child size. i think we all should email them and complain about that...lol
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 pm

I think people should complain lol, I mean really, you are paying for something and they aren't true to size. If they are going to do that they should at least have a larger range of sizes and make it really clear that you should go up a size or two. I mean if I didn't have girls to give the shirts to if they don't fit me, then I would have to either sell them or send them back. They have so many Mum fans they should consider that, I mean they want the money and we want the shirts lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm friends with the manager at the hot topic here and she said the misses t-shirts are sized for teenage girls which is why they are cut so freaking small, They do have mens t-shirts which I may be forced to buy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks a lot for that info TwilightLulu82, that explains the sizes then lol. It makes it hard when you come from another country too cause our sizes are all different here compared to there. But you know even in stores here sizes are different from place to place and I am one size different in some places to others. But I am desperate to get a shirt with Edward on it, if not then I will have to settle on something else! So, Hot Topic here I come again very soon, but this time I will go up in sizes lol.

I am just praying they start to sell them in Australia or at least somewhere where it doesn't cost me so much in shipping. I would love to buy more and for my girls too. Shipping does vary greatly, one place I ordered a shirt from, not for Twilight, the shipping was around $11 to here. Yet some places charge $35 like WWE store. Oh well maybe one day I will get my dream and move to America, I think Nadine wants to come with me lmfao. Then we can buy what we want! xxx
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:26 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Thanks a lot for that info TwilightLulu82, that explains the sizes then lol. It makes it hard when you come from another country too cause our sizes are all different here compared to there. But you know even in stores here sizes are different from place to place and I am one size different in some places to others. But I am desperate to get a shirt with Edward on it, if not then I will have to settle on something else! So, Hot Topic here I come again very soon, but this time I will go up in sizes lol.

I am just praying they start to sell them in Australia or at least somewhere where it doesn't cost me so much in shipping. I would love to buy more and for my girls too. Shipping does vary greatly, one place I ordered a shirt from, not for Twilight, the shipping was around $11 to here. Yet some places charge $35 like WWE store. Oh well maybe one day I will get my dream and move to America, I think Nadine wants to come with me lmfao. Then we can buy what we want! xxx

Oh damn right i am coming with you. I told tam earlier that's it i HAVE to move to the states. It's such a pain here. You get nothing and i don't have the money for the shipping cost. Still paying stuff off since the break in and stuff. it's crazy. I need to move to the states...so Danni let's pack our bags...we know where Tam lives, she will just have to put up with us. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I'm friends with the manager at the hot topic here and she said the misses t-shirts are sized for teenage girls which is why they are cut so freaking small, They do have mens t-shirts which I may be forced to buy.

the one at the store i went to said they are jr sizes...which is around the same thing i guess. but i swear to you even jr sizes in other stores seem bigger. they really shouldn't put things out like a movie type thing and them not be regular sizes. danni is probably the smallest woman i know.. and she couldn't wear it either! that's nuts.. the shirt she bought was the same size as her childs clothes! i'm still complaining...cause they list the "girl" shirts as "plus size" on their site and they ARE NOT plus size...hell a girl that could were a med could get in the XXL...that is crazy. they should list them as little girl sizes...lmao
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:31 am

Nadine wrote:
danni4hardyz wrote:

Oh damn right i am coming with you. I told tam earlier that's it i HAVE to move to the states. It's such a pain here. You get nothing and i don't have the money for the shipping cost. Still paying stuff off since the break in and stuff. it's crazy. I need to move to the states...so Danni let's pack our bags...we know where Tam lives, she will just have to put up with us. LMFAO

shit yall come on!!! my door is wide open! we will go shopping and all kinds of stuff! my girls here.. shit i'd be in heaven! I love you
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 am

oh tam you should never say these things. OMG i dreamed that i flew over there just to see the damn movie. I am nuts. I just need the money...gotta play the lottery. LMFAO

Shopping...damn right...i would bring an empty suitcase...oh no wait, i got no plans on leaving...so yeah...LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:46 am

Nadine wrote:
oh tam you should never say these things. OMG i dreamed that i flew over there just to see the damn movie. I am nuts. I just need the money...gotta play the lottery. LMFAO

Shopping...damn right...i would bring an empty suitcase...oh no wait, i got no plans on leaving...so yeah...LMFAO

you win that money.. you best bring your ass here and we will go see that movie together! do you know how damn cool that would be! holy crow (hahah damn bella) gah...yeah.. and do whatever else too..haha
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:50 am

yep that is the plan...so i guess i better get that lottery ticket. i need to go merchandise shopping...badly. i mean really badly. lol well and seeing you would just be the icing on the cake...damn now that would be the best. Well we can dream. lol
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:00 am

Yep we can dream Nadine, but you never know! I need to get a lottery ticket too, I would love to see you and Tam that would be the best ever I swear! I have to believe it will happen one day. Oh and the shopping! No more expensive shipping or finding good prices only to find out that they don't even ship to my country! My country sucks I swear lol. We soooo need to win the biggest lottery ever cause this is gonna cost heaps! love you guys. xxx
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:07 am

danni4hardyz wrote:
Yep we can dream Nadine, but you never know! I need to get a lottery ticket too, I would love to see you and Tam that would be the best ever I swear! I have to believe it will happen one day. Oh and the shopping! No more expensive shipping or finding good prices only to find out that they don't even ship to my country! My country sucks I swear lol. We soooo need to win the biggest lottery ever cause this is gonna cost heaps! love you guys. xxx

yeah that sucks. you look around everywhere to find a decent price and then you find out they don't even ship to you. hate it. grrrr....i am soooo frustrated. is it too much to want a damn shirt? grrr...
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:14 am

Can I come too ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:

ohh hell yeah dood! come on!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah lets all just move in with Tam...that sounds like fun. LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:05 pm

I'm game! lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

lol...Tam try not to be too surprised when about twenty extra people show up on your doorstep Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:20 am

Kenzie wrote:
lol...Tam try not to be too surprised when about twenty extra people show up on your doorstep Laughing

Laughing hey we will just have one big old party! it's all good!!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 pm

Tamran wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:

ohh hell yeah dood! come on!
Im off to pack my bag ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:30 pm

did someone say PARTY?! wohoo im done Smile runs to find bag
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 am

wooohooo!!! party at tamran's!!!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 am

I'm not far from Tenn. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot topic twilight shirts   Hot topic twilight shirts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot topic twilight shirts
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next