Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD Release Date and Info

Go down 
+14
cklover42
Karen
ninadoll
VelvetRainDrops
Teffy
neran11
Xtremeangel
hannah141627
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Kenzie
twilightman23
Lusty
Tamran
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I think we are all in the same boat with that! This movie has taken so much of my money it is insane!
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Gah, I can't WAIT! *holds hand out* Insert Twilight DVD here NOW! Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

We're all drooling at the mouth for the DVDs lol. You know what I found out sucks.....they are doing the Twilight Convention in Dallas this summer....but I am moving to Tampa next month boooooo! But you know what....I might just have to fly home and have some fun in Dallas that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:54 pm

so wait hot topic is only doing the edward cell thing? whens the party?
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 pm

I cancelled the suncoast one and I'm gonna get both the HT one and the Borders one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:26 am

I think I am in the same boat but for sure the Borders one!
Back to top Go down
emmi
Bitten
emmi

Female
Number of posts : 25
Job/hobbies : mind reading
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm

out in april whoopp gonna pre oder the 2 disc specail at amazon
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I think it is safe to say every Twilighter is ready for this DVD I think it is going to be insane at midnight when it comes out. Definitely midnight madness!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm

so i just called borders and they said that they are having the twilight party but for me to call back that week to make sure its not cancelled.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Wonder why they would cancel it. Unless they aren't getting enough pre-orders. I'm going to the Hot Topic one.. I CAN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

awesome. i was thinking about that one but i'm closer to borders and walmart
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Hot Topic is where I want to be! I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 am

yeah borders is on crack i swear! some borders live ff the twilight stuff others, like mine could give a rats ass..lol

but i'm with yall. HT is where i'm at! for one you must get that invite to go. i like that! not only that i know at my store they havent had many pre orders and that proves to me there won't be a lot of people there..haha i love that!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:54 am

I am so excited about the HT party.. I don't know if they have gotten a lot of orders. I would think so because in my area there are only 2 hot topics and the one is about 30 mins from here. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:59 am

shoot we only have one in all of memphis! when i was in there last he said they only got a few more after the 6 they got the 1st weekend.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Sad The closest HT is over an hour away, and the better one is an hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:52 pm

BENTONVILLE, Ark., March 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Walmart today announced detailed plans to bring teens, women and "Twilighters" of all ages more access to their beloved Twilight story as it gears up for the March 21 DVD release from Summit Entertainment. Bringing "Twilight shops" to all Walmart stores next month, the retailer announced today it will also host midnight events and giveaways in its 24-hour stores upon the DVD's release, including a program for fans to interview Twilight cast member Taylor Lautner on BlogTalkRadio.

Today, its special micro site www.walmart.com/twilight shares more details on these events, viewing party ideas, new behind-the-scenes movie footage, and a way to engage friends with a create-your-own electronic invitation ("eBite") on the site.

"Fans of all ages have fallen in love with the Twilight series and we will bring to as many as possible special access to the stars, great priced products and additional, memorable activities around this DVD movie release, both in our stores and online," says Greg Hall, vice president, Merchandising at Walmart.

Behind the Scenes with Taylor Lautner (aka Jacob Black) on BlogTalkRadio

In partnership with BlogTalkRadio, Walmart will host actor Taylor Lautner, who plays "Jacob Black" in Twilight, on the "Stardish Radio" program March 9, 2009 at 9 pm (EST). Speaking from the set of The Twilight Saga's New Moon, Taylor will take questions from fans "logged in" to BlogTalkRadio with hosts Jo Ann Kubasek (Stardish Radio) and Amy Clark (MomAdvice).

"BlogTalkRadio is excited to join forces with Walmart to bring Twilight fans direct access to one of the year's hottest new actors," said Alan Levy, CEO of BlogTalkRadio. "By logging onto our live broadcast, they'll be able to interact with other members of the hit film's rapidly-expanding global community to talk about the movie and hear directly from Taylor about his experience."

Midnight Twilight Events and In-Store Giveaways

Walmart plans to give fans thirsting for more Twilight a good reason to be at its 24-hour stores late Friday evening Mar. 20 as they await the midnight DVD movie release. Among store activities will be ideas and products for fans looking to host their own Twilight viewing party. And, especially for Twilight super fans, Walmart has reserved exclusive Twilight gifts for those first 50 fans in line to purchase the DVD movie at each 24-hour store.

walmart link with info

ya know it's a real pain in the ass that you can't be in 5 different places at once! it's like do i go here or here or here? why in the hell would summit do such a thing? have all these different big blow outs and what not and make you pick..lol i wonder what they "gift" is?
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Hmmm damn it all to hell!!! Doubt I could talk my mom into going to the walmart while I was at the Hot topic..
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:58 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:00 am

wait my store is not 24hrs
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 am

yeah i can't be 5 places at once..lol. so i guess off to HT i go.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am

http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

it's a dvd site now and you can put in your zip and it will show you the close parties.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am

Yeah I'm looking forward to the HT one.. But damn I would love to hit them all.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:04 am

i now right girl? lets clone ourselves real fast..lmao.

i'd love to see what all the places do. i bet here hardly anyone will show up. i swear to you the places here say they just don't get a lot of folks asking for things. hell even HT the last time i was in there, they told me they still didn't have many pre orders. i'm hoping it's dead in there and if they give stuff away i get it...lol. i just hope my store does give something away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD Release Date and Info
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next