Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD Release Date and Info

Go down 
+14
cklover42
Karen
ninadoll
VelvetRainDrops
Teffy
neran11
Xtremeangel
hannah141627
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Kenzie
twilightman23
Lusty
Tamran
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 pm

I hope I can, I'm sure I can but who the hell knows. Suncoast usually has a rebate so maybe that will help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:21 pm

from hottopic.com

Experience Twilight Again and Take Home a Piece of the Movie! - January 23rd, 2009

Twilighters, you may have heard the rumors. Twilight is coming to DVD on 3/21, and guess what? HT is the place you'll want to grab your copy.

Check this out: Hot Topic is offering a DVD that comes with an exclusive and highly collectible Edward Cullen film cell. This is a real film cell created directly from the movie and it's individually numbered and suitable for framing. There are 250 different cell images available, and every Twilight DVD includes one. You won't find these limited-edition cells anywhere but Hot Topic, so don't miss out!

But that's not all. We're also working on plans for a very special DVD release party. Keep checking hottopic.com and your local Hot Topic stores for more details as they unfold. Or better yet, register to become a member of hottopic.com and get the news as soon as it's announced!
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 pm

cool..thanks for posting that. i haven't gotten any emails about it from hottopic..i am registered through them...im excited to see what they have planned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 pm

I did see online that the DVD is being released April 6th in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 pm

I saw that today...i'm soo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 pm

yay! april 6th!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 am

Tamran wrote:
yeah i will be at mine if they do it. which most of the time when hot topic does something all stores do. they might not do the give aways, but they will do the pre-order thing.

shoot i'll pre-order it at hot topic and probably still buy another later from walmart or something...lol

LMAO ok Tam get out of my head! I have already decided I must have at least two copies. My mom thinks I am insane for doing it but truth be told this is the only movie that has made me act in such a way so I am going all out. I am about to check my HT locations now but definitely will still get it at Walmart
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Ok I just saw this today on the HT website....

http://community.hottopic.com/hottopic/preorder_Twilight.asp?cm_sp=Twilight-_-Pre+Order-_-Homepage

Experience Twilight Again and Take Home a Piece of the Movie!

Twilighters, you may have heard the rumors. Twilight is coming to DVD on 3/21/09, and with a few simple steps you can pre-order your copy today! But there’s more. Hot Topic is offering an exclusive and highly collectible Edward Cullen film cell with every copy of the 2-disc special edition Twilight DVD, all for $24.99. This is a real film cell created directly from the movie. There are 250 different images available, each individually numbered and suitable for framing. Receive one of these exclusive Edward movie cells in each DVD, only at Hot Topic! So what are you waiting for? Pre-order your copy now!*
$24.99

The Twilight 2-Disc DVD will be released on 3/21/09. To receive your DVD on or after the release date, check out these shipping options.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm

so much for their alert emails on this they said they would send out..lmao. i just ordered mine. cause i saw the FINE print

*DVD offer limited/available while supplies last. Price excludes taxes and shipping. Offer subject to change. Upon placement of order, your credit card will be pre-authorized for total order amount. Please keep funds available as we will not charge your card the full amount until the order ships. Please contact Hot Topic Customer Service with any questions pertaining to your order, 1.800.892.8647 for U.S. customers or +1.626.709.1189 for international customers. DVD not returnable if opened.

so i bet people have been ordering like mad! its going to be one of things hope i get it..lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 pm

borders had a special copy as well. they will be having release parties also. you can pre order from the site. if you want just the dvd and aren't worried about the release parties. they say ALL stores will do it. but they said that about something else and mine didn't. so they are full of shit on that..haha. it's up the store if they want to do it. amazon has a blu ray set for 69.99 that i saw posted on a site but they link doesn't work now. so they may have taken it down. but it wasn't due until may. however target and best buy were the ones that were suppose to have all rights to the blu rays. so guess we will have to wait and see. this could get pretty costly if you want all the special copies. like i will want to do...haha

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=025192022326

DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 Twilightexclusive

About the DVD:

The Borders-Exclusive Edition comes with these exciting additional features:

Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
• Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
• Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
• Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
• Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga

• Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
• Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
• Paramore music video: "Decode"
• Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
• Five extended scenes with director introductions
• Five deleted scenes with director introductions
• Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
• Comic-Con "fandom" piece
• Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
• Three trailers
• Penelope trailer

Exclusive Photocards
10 exclusive photocards are printed on a gorgeous pearlescent paper to give a dramatic sparkly effect—the perfect way to view your favorite vampires
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Aw man I am so conflicted lol the borders one looks cool but I am not sure which one to get...decisions decisions
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:21 pm

I think what I will do is buy the copy from borders and then just one from walmart because the HT one only had one thing or something that they said was special plus I like the different DVD Cover Borders has.....it would be cool to go to a party tho lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm

i want the one from hot topic cause it has the edward film cell and they will be limited. once they are sold and gone that's it no more. having a piece of the actual film would be awesome! so since it's limited i ordered that.

i think the others.. like the borders one will be one they will carry all the time. i didn't do a lot of fine reading on theirs..lol. but if they are doing a preorder and then having parties too.. i think there will be enough.

so i think i will get those 2 and then not get like the one at walmart, unless they start throwing in special shit..lmao.

we are going to get a blu ray later. we are thinking around christmas. but since target and best buy have the rights to it and they are also limited in the number that will be released i guess i'll have to get that one too so that i will have it!

it's fucking insane. i'm just glad i hadn't spent all my christmas money..haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Yea you are probably right but what if the borders one does run out lol i hear ya on the HT one tho so I better just bite the bullet and get it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Crappity crap! I don't know which to get now. Damn it all to HALE!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 pm

I want that!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:09 pm

i did the preorder on hot topic. i might try to go to the release party at borders and get that copy then. i'll have to wait and see if mine even does the release party..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm

LOL Damn it to Hale...thats awesome I love all the new word that have to do with Twilight. Yea I am moving to Tampa soon so I have to wait and make sure I have the right address before I pre-order anything but I am definitely looking into to getting both HT and Borders because they have different covers and different stuff that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 pm

I already have one reserved with Suncoast so I have to choose HT or borders.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:06 pm

I wanted to wait and see what other stores were doing. I think I want to go to the Borders party or maybe the HT one. It would be cool to go!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Ugh the decisions are so hard! I haven't preordered anything yet though!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Yea I hear ya. You dont want to preorder one then a cooler one comes out or one you really really want but at the same time you dont want to wait until they are all sold out of the special stuff that comes with it....decisions decisions!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 am

i pre ordered the one from hot topic. i want the one from borders as well. i'm gonna call my store and ask them about the release party. my store never does things like that when all others have. if they aren't then i will either order it online or go up there that day and get one.

so they say hot topic on lexicon is having that presale thing on 2/9/09 well my store still knows a damn thing about it! hot topic won't answer my emails about it either. so confusing. cause if they have a presale party i'd rather go to that for the prizes..haha.

oh well either way i'll be getting both of these. one on the day it comes out so i can watch it!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Yea and see thats the other thing....I want to watch when it comes out not have to wait until it ships to me. For the pre-order it will be shipped off that day and you get it whenever so I dont know. I have never pre-ordered before so Tam when do you usually get the DVD if you pre-order?
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 am

ya know i really don't know..lol. i know on amazon that people say on their pre orders you get it the day it comes out in the mail. when i've pre ordered things say like off a book site i get it after the fact.

i'm gonna say that it won't ship until the 21st. but they may work it out different, not sure. but either way i will have some kinda copy in my hand on that day. whether i get the borders one of go to walmart and get one. haha

this movie has gotten WAY too much of my money..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD Release Date and Info   DVD Release Date and Info - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DVD Release Date and Info
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next