Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G20 Driver gives us more confidence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping G20 Driver gives us more confidence Empty
PostSubject: Ping G20 Driver gives us more confidence   Ping G20 Driver gives us more confidence I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:50 am

Following in the victorious footsteps of the G5, G10 and G15 is the G20 in all its muscular, forgiving glory. The fabulous G20 may not feature adjustability, but it’s packed full of technology to help improve your game. The G20s large, variable-thickness face generates faster ball speeds and increases MOI for maximum forgiveness. I thought the PING G15 was a great driver but the G20 gives me more confidence over the ball.

The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. A high MOI on both the vertical and horizontal axes on the face mean it’s hard to mishit, so if you’re struggling off the tee, this is the club for you. The external weighting of the ping g20 driver for sale helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. A new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia.

I intended to hit the Ping i20, awesome looking driver but I had trouble hitting it. I was adviced to try the G20. The first thing I noticed was how square it sat at address. The balance felt really nice as I had a few practice swings. First swing resulted in a gun barrel straight long drive. Second swing same result. This thing is so easy to get airborne. Left the range feeling excited. I was surprised that it launched lower yet carried further than my old drivers. The G20 is well suited to my game and I beat my handicap by 4 strokes first up.

If you want a Cheap Golf Clubs that launches high and flies straight then this might be the ticket, I noticed immediately the ball seemed to jump off the face and really get up in the air. At first I was concerned it was going too high and I was losing distance and getting no roll, but I soon figured out this club offers the proverbial high launch low spin type of shot that most golfer aspire to obtain.

Compared with the taylormade rbz driver I hit for somt time, Ping G20 is easier to hit. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact. An external weight pad optimizes the centre of gravity for a powerful ball launch, but with low spin which ensures great distance.

The Ping G20 Driver builds on the technology developed to enhance mid to high handicappers ability to hit it farther and straight in the ping g15 driver. Across nine testers of diff ering abilities, the G20 has come out ahead of the rest and is rightfully the Best on Test for 2012. European Tour hotshot Tom Lewis has used one in competition, and we think you should consider one too. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact.
Back to top Go down

Ping G20 Driver gives us more confidence
Page 1 of 1