Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G20 Pink Driver was a kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Ping G20 Pink Driver was a kid Empty
PostSubject: Ping G20 Pink Driver was a kid   Ping G20 Pink Driver was a kid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

In GOLF Magazine's March issue, the G20 was reviewed alongside several other game-improvement drivers. "Golfers who own a Ping G20 Pink Driver will be excited to have this prized possession. They'll not only enjoy the improved performance of the G20, they'll be participating in a wonderful cause." my uncle asked me, However, When you see G20 pink driver, you will be attracted to the beauty of it, when you use it, you will be attracted to the benefits of it.Believe in your eye and believe the public eye, the choice could not be wrong.

The beautiful things always will attract people's attention.Recently,the ping brand have a beautiful cue,that is the Ping G20 Pink Driver.Let me give it a detailed introduction. The drivers will have a bright pink shaft and clubhead featuring the same technology that has earned the G20 high marks for its performance from golfers of all abilities. The pink g20 sport bright pink club heads and Ping TFC 169D shafts, and come in lofts of 9.5 degrees and 10.5 degrees for right-handed golfers. Southpaws like Watson will be able to buy the clubs with a loft of 10.5 degrees, while golfers with slower swing speeds may opt for a club with a 12-degree loft and a ladies-flex shaft. All clubs will come with matching pink head covers.

The Ping G20 Pink Driver will have a bright pink shaft and clubhead featuring the same technology that has earned the G20 high marks for its performance from golfers of all abilities. The pink G20s are offered in 9.5o, 10.5o, and 12o lofts for right-handed players; 10.5o for left-handed. There is also a version geared for women with 12o loft and a Ladies flex shaft. All come with a matching pink headcover and a power-promoting high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft labeled.
Back to top Go down

Ping G20 Pink Driver was a kid
Page 1 of 1