Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beloved by Everyone! Ping K15 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritablack
Bitten

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-12-14

Beloved by Everyone! Ping K15 Irons  Empty
PostSubject: Beloved by Everyone! Ping K15 Irons    Beloved by Everyone! Ping K15 Irons  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 pm

No matter who you are, the ardent golfer or the hardworking wholesale golf clubs manufacturer, you should know that each spring is said to be the golf peak season for the warmer weather condition. At this time, you will discover which golf clubs are the truly hottest in golfer' minds. So it cannot do without the Ping K15 Irons that have been created for reducing your tendency to slice.

The Ping K15 Irons are made from a 17-4 stainless-steel body to increase forgiveness and improve launch conditions. Weight saved from the titanium face is allocated to the sole and perimeter to achieve more accuracy and higher ball flights. Besides, the Ping K15 Irons use multi-material construction with a wide sole, and perimeter and sole weighting to promote a high trajectory, stabilize the club head through impact and and enhance forgiveness.

As mentioned previously, these wholesale golf clubs are designed to reduce your tendency to slice. " The K15's anti-slice design accentuated my normal tendency to draw or even pull my irons, so that many of the balls I hit went even farther left than what is normal for me. If you slice your irons frequently, however, you might love these clubs, because the anti-slice design definitely works. I can attest to the fact that I hit the clubs higher than my own set of irons, and they seemed very forgiving on off-center hits," said one of the testers.

To put it simply, when you can control your game from 175 yards and out you have a better chance of reaching more greens in regulation and a better chance of playing better golf. When you can reach more greens you will turn bogeys into pars and pars into birdies. Moreover, if you are a mid to low handicap that has a fade or plays a slice, then these Ping K15 Irons are a good choice for you.
Back to top Go down

Beloved by Everyone! Ping K15 Irons
Page 1 of 1