Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons on sale?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

How can Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons on sale? Empty
PostSubject: How can Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons on sale?   How can Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons on sale? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Since Ping unveiled the G15 model the response has been extremely positive. The technology of the Ping G15 Irons provides the high-launching, maximum forgiveness benefits that the majority of golfers rely on to bring consistency to their iron play.

On the basic of Ping G15, the Ping has launched the Ping G20 Irons which are thought to be stand on the top of Ping. Then it means the ping g20 irons for sale has the Ping's common features and extent qualities which the other Ping products don't have.

To a large extent, the Ping G20 Irons are very similar to the G15’s, but the former has a slightly wider sole.Different from the G15, the G20 Iron(http://www.dealgolfclubs.com/Discount-Ping-G20-Irons-348.html) adopts a new soft layer on the back to help with sound, feel and vibrations. The difference is also reflected in the stell shaft, with more evenly spaced steps than the traditional AWT shafts, G20 gives the player another unique and interesting feel.

New custom tuning port expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI, Ping G20 Irons features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The steel shafts also look new, with more evenly spaced steps than the traditional AWT shafts, with a unique and interesting feel.

The Ping G20 Irons feature some added weight on the back end of the iron set that they stole from the tip/hosel section. It sits well and square, with a lower face height and sleeker look. It was described as a nice cross between the G15 and cheap ping k15 driver model.

I was actually surprised at how the G20 felt. I was one who was wondering how PING would improve on the ping g15 irons for sale. I certainly could tell the iron was softer when making contact with ball. Perhps this was due to the materinal used on the back of the club head that dappens vibration. Whatever it was, it worked. The club swing smoothly from front to back

The Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons and the 10% thinner face is the same size as the previous model, which enables Ping to move the weight saved into the sole of the discount golf clubs. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness. At address the club head sits very well behind the ball, although in some of the longer irons you can see the back of the cavity, which may not appeal to all.
Back to top Go down

How can Ping G20 irons replace the G15 irons on sale?
Page 1 of 1