Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wlsale
Bitten

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review   Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:07 am

I have been hitting Callaway x-22 golf irons for about more than three years and I was very happy to play with them all the time. But one month ago, I wanted something a little more forgiving on mis-hits and longer to upgrde my clubs. Well the hot promotion X-24 Hot Irons are that in spades. Callaway X-24 Hot Irons are powered by a consistently hot face that generates blazing ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. The new stealth PVD finish provides a distinctive dark look that minimizes glare. The golf clubs sale at online store seems good and I get these golf clubs sale without thinking twice.

I was playing with the new added X-24 Irons I got one month ago at the golf market and I am pleased to ask my golf friends to play with me at the weekend. With the discount golf clubs in my golf bag, I added a good 15 yards to every club. They are very forgiving and easy to hit. I'm currently playing with the X-24 irons so felt really comfortable. The dark colour of the iron faces looks really sharp and different compared to the usual steel look.

These clubs are a great deal and they were the smartest purchase I've made with golf. The Callaway golf irons sale X-24 make a decent first impression, they certainly look the part with the dark PVD finish complimenting the burnt orange graphics very well. If you are looking forward new golf equipment sale at your golf market or some online golf shop, I would recommend the Callaway X-24 Hot Irons to you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgolfsale.com

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons Review
Page 1 of 1