Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion

Go down 
+3
Maria Cullen
Nadine
Tamran
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion Empty
PostSubject: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

i'm guessing this link is for the US since that's where i'm from..lol

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Complete-Illustrated-Movie-Companion/dp/0316043133/ref=pd_bbs_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220671893&sr=8-9

yet another must have...the way i see it.. if you are a fan you will have to have everything..lmao
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

Ohhhhhhh def wanna have that. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

and i thought being a wrestling fan is an expensive hobby. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:52 pm

hahaha wrestling is easy i think..lmao..well kinda.. gah i'm so silly for ordering all this shit i swear..lmao
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Oh i am sooooooo going to order all that stuff too. I don't care. i just need the damn money first for all of that. and i want to go to the convention. LMFAO i need help.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Nadine wrote:
Oh i am sooooooo going to order all that stuff too. I don't care. i just need the damn money first for all of that. and i want to go to the convention. LMFAO i need help.
I too need to get the money together first. Im dying to find out more about the convention too
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 pm

I just saw some pictures that are in that book and let me tell you I must have it so I guess I will go deeper into debt haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I just saw some pictures that are in that book and let me tell you I must have it so I guess I will go deeper into debt haha
I saw those too, There are some lovely Edward ones
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I just wish I wasn't so freaking broke, I want this book.
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 pm

I saw a pic from the book earlier, it was sooooo yummy I went and ordered it!
Got it for £6.59 from amazon! Bargain!! I just have to wait till the end of the month to get my paws on it tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:57 pm

I got mine in the mail yesterday <3

It is WELL worth the money! Alot of the new stills that are popping are actually from this book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:50 pm

Teffy wrote:
I got mine in the mail yesterday <3

It is WELL worth the money! Alot of the new stills that are popping are actually from this book.

yeah sites everywhere are posting the scans from the book. mine is on it's way! i ordered it the night everyone said they got theirs..haha
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm

*Cries*
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:23 pm

i got mine in the mail yesterday. it's one book i think any fan should get if they can. all the pics are great and they've all been posted online at this point..lol. but i also relized that the pics that have shown up this week the new movie stills...they are all in this book. but the guy writes about the movie and stuff as well...lol. people i guess didn't read that and just looked at the pics. but i read it! it was very interesting to read about how they did things. like how they are doing the sparkle effect on edward. they didn't give completely away, but i can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 pm

OMG I'm pissed now, I went to BN yesturday and the woman told me it doesn't come out till next Tuesday and the website says 10/20 now as well. Gah I want that freaking book!
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Yeah...I think they keep bumping things up and down with the Twilight stuff. I pre-ordered the Illustrated Movie Companion and the Complete Collecters Book Set...and both were suppose to be released on teh 29th. I've gotten both in the mail, and was in B&N today. They were selling the book set, but still say the Movie Guide isn't coming out till the end of the month...along with the Collectors Twilight Edition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:24 pm

i don't even think they know what to do or how to do it at this point..lmao. everything is so confusing!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Ugh, I went to Amazon.com and it shows this book as in stock. GAH!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

well i won't be getting mine till the start of next month i guess. since they got it send from the states. oh did i mention, it sucks being me? No? well it does. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:25 pm

Nadine wrote:
well i won't be getting mine till the start of next month i guess. since they got it send from the states. oh did i mention, it sucks being me? No? well it does. Sad

is it on order tho? i mean you can get it right? you know the drill bill..lmao i just called you bill...i need help! lol!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am

Nadine wrote:
Always remember you are not alone girl !
I keep checking my cinema website just to see if you can pre book tix yet ! Laughing
Ive decided Im gonna go in and ask them to save me any posters & stuff that they get for promotion nearer the time
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
Nadine wrote:
Always remember you are not alone girl !
I keep checking my cinema website just to see if you can pre book tix yet ! Laughing
Ive decided Im gonna go in and ask them to save me any posters & stuff that they get for promotion nearer the time

OMG girl i have been doing that too. i swear checking the stupid site to see if its up so i can go and get tickets. LMAO i thought i am the only one. lol Oh i shoudl ask for that stuff too but the people here in the cinema are real idiots.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Tamran wrote:
Nadine wrote:

is it on order tho? i mean you can get it right? you know the drill bill..lmao i just called you bill...i need help! lol!

Bill? LMFAO are you drunk? lmfao yeah i ordered it a LONG time ago. LMAO i should be getting it. The person in the book store is getting really annoyed because i am going there every week asking for it. lol well...what can u do. thats the only thing i can order, books. better than nothing i guess.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 am

I got it today!! Found it in Walden Books!! I loooove all the beautiful pictures! Tam was right, this movie companion is a total must-have for all Twilight fans! I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Gah I still haven't got it, I am worried it will be gone when I can finally get to the book store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion   Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next