Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i'm done..haha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 pm

as i said i was little confused at first. but once i got past that part i was all over this damn book! it's really awesome! it does have a love story to it..but it's not like omg like twilight.. more low key.. but in such a wonderful way. then it picks up at the end and it's like WHOA!

read it.. i don't think you will be sorry you did. so interesting how she writes about how humans and other lives shouldn't be a pat of each other yet no matter what they make it work out.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Im not really a science fiction type of gal, Do you think it would appeal to me or not so much ?
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:00 am

Maria Cullen wrote:
Im not really a science fiction type of gal, Do you think it would appeal to me or not so much ?

well it seems kinda strange doesn't it..lol. but it's got a good love story to it as well. the alien part is like ummm..ok they are these small silver things..they fit in your hand and they attach to the brain or whatever..that comes later of course...but i think you should give it a shot.. it was a REALLY good book. how their lives pan out and what not. she's so good about making things that shouldn't be...well be..haha. it's not all sci-fi type stuff. just don't give up before getting to like chapter 4 or 5...it picks up there..lol
Back to top Go down
QueenPancake
Bitten

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-22

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Omg - The Host is such a good book! I'm not a fan on sci-fi but once i got reading I couldnt get my head out of that book!

I recommend this book to EVERYBODY!!
Stephenie's such an amazing writer
x
x
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:08 pm

QueenPancake wrote:
Omg - The Host is such a good book! I'm not a fan on sci-fi but once i got reading I couldnt get my head out of that book!

I recommend this book to EVERYBODY!!
Stephenie's such an amazing writer
x
x

i agree! it's hard to get into at first but once you get over that hump it's amazing! she's suppose to write a series on this one so i can't wait to read the next one. whenever that will be..lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:04 pm

I lOVED it. I didn't really think I was much of a sci-fi person either, but I really really did like this one. I can't wait for the next one!!! I'm getting all my friends to read this too. Smile
Back to top Go down
TeamVampire
Bitten
TeamVampire

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-09

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

It took me months..xD
cuz i got it in summer..-bad idea-
and could only read the first 100 pages..it was confused and b ored
then when i finally picked it back up i couldnt stop reading it
then i was done with it..i was like.."yay!" xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i'm done..haha Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm done..haha   i'm done..haha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm done..haha
Page 1 of 1