Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

robert dreams..haha

Go down 
+4
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Nadine
Tamran
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

robert dreams..haha Empty
PostSubject: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm

the funny thing is.. it's not like it's him as edward..lmao. but i've been dreaming of robert like whoa. there has been one or 2 where he's edward..but like..yeah i'm strange..lmao. cause i hardly ever dream but when i have been dreaming robert is there. i don't know why i've been taken in by this kid...oh well at least he's legal..that's what bubu would say..lmao.. but yeah now i know i'm the freak..right?! lol
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:10 pm

LMAO omg tam i totally have been dreaming of Robert. I mean like crazy...whoa...but in my case it's more like he is Edward. It's so weird. I never dreamed about somebody who doesn't exist. lol But it's like i close my eyes and there he is...OMG that sounds bad...i really think i do need help. lol Does that mean i am a freak too? lol I guess we are not the normal kinda freaks anymore...we seriously are the freaky freaks. who cares...i love it. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 pm

lol I'm a freaky freak too I guess....it's getting to be way beyond a healthy obsession. But I love my Rob dreams!! I always wake up happy lol...
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:39 pm

yay we are freaky freaks! nadine we totally lost our normal kinda freak stat at this point.. but that's OK! at least we see we aren't alone..lol
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm

Tamran wrote:
yay we are freaky freaks! nadine we totally lost our normal kinda freak stat at this point.. but that's OK! at least we see we aren't alone..lol

God and how proud we always were to be normal kinda freaks. LOL well something like this had to happen. But you are right we are not alone...so why not be proud of being freaky kinda freaks. lol Nothing wrong with dreaming about Rob. totally normal in my eyes. lol Nothing i can change about that...i don't even want to. lol Yah it might not be healthy but yeah...who cares. lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:59 pm

<~~~Guilty. I have the dreams too.. How can you not I mean LOOK at him, That smile, those eyes and OMG that hair..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:03 am

robert has the most AMAZING eyes! i mean they just go right thru you...lmao
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:24 am

mmm I know! He's just so PERFECT!!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:22 pm

I wasnt going to confess to this but as yall have I dont feel so bad ! Laughing
My dreams have been about him as Edward though.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I wasnt going to confess to this but as yall have I dont feel so bad ! Laughing
My dreams have been about him as Edward though.

hahaha i wasn't going to confess it either but since Tam mentioned it, well i guess we can admit to it too. Gosh how could you not dream about it is some way? lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 pm

I had a dream about him last night haha, After reading the part in Eclipse where he is proving to her how USEFUL a bed can be.. Gah that part always give me chills.. DROOL
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:11 pm

I'd love to make Edward bite a pillow or 3 ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 pm

I saw a avatar somewhere that said " Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillow and bruise my body... ANYDAY" I love that one!
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
I saw a avatar somewhere that said " Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillow and bruise my body... ANYDAY" I love that one!

Yeah i saw that too. lol it's so true isn't it. lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Hell Yeah ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:19 pm

hahaha! well i have no shame yall should know i'd bust up in here all omg.. dreaming about robert..lmao. i had a strange one last night..he was edward and that's cool..but we were right in the middle of a scene in breaking dawn..lmao. probably cause i'm reading it right now..lol
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:28 pm

I wonder if Stephanie Meyer knows what she has done to us ! LOL
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I wonder if Stephanie Meyer knows what she has done to us ! LOL

i bet she has a good idea.. man could you stand being in her head with all of them in there. wonder what her dreams are like...well other than the meadow scene of course.. cause that was her dream and how she started writing the book..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:38 pm

I would love to be in her head with all of them.. I would in heaven!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:54 am

Damn I was looking for this Thread..thought I saw but wasn't sure...I have had nothing but twilight/vampire dreams since I have been reading these books...I finally told my friend this today and his response was "are you fucking crazy?"...Every now and then they are Edward/Rob(who's face I see the clearest) based, then just the twilight Characters..Mostly Jacob cause I identify with him most(although his face isn't seen so well, but it's him), then I had a dream about the Cullen Clan but nothing out the books thought...weird...Then I had a dream about vampires in general last night...What's wrong with me? lol! They seem so real sometimes..I guess I should stop reading before I sleep...and I should also not sleep with the book damn near on my pillow lol!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:00 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:

I'm so getting you a t-shirt with that on it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 pm

I've been having dreams lately about having a baby. Last night Edward was the father. I don't think thats possible, lol with him being a fictional chacter, and the fact that he's a vampire....It was a nice thought tho and he's very nice to look at. Wink Atleast I woke up happy, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Xtremeangel wrote:
Maria Cullen wrote:

I'm so getting you a t-shirt with that on it!!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:35 pm

I had another one last night this one was kinda sad....It was about Jake and he was with Bella at the beach in La Push trying to convince Bella to marry him instead of Edward..This dream was so vivid! Jake even had a ring and everything...He's like "I Love you Bella,you should marry me instead. I'd make you happier than he can" then he kisses her and drops to his knees all sad and just crushed, with his arms around her clenching at her knees begging and pleading with her to choose him.

weird thing is these weren't the characters from the movie! totally different looking people..The names and places were the same. The story was the same. just means that everyone can relate to the Jacob/Bella situation...So freaking eerie!

another dream I had was with Jake on the La Push beach same situation with he and Bella instead..it was me and him telling me he was in love with me and he kissed me I hesitated for a minute frozen... he pretty much took it as rejection...he walks away from me and I run to him trying to get him to listen to me...I shout out that I loved him too and he turns to me and gets me in that crushing hug he gives Bella and then I wake up!

I am just so into Jake...still waiting for that happy ending! Not sure if it's his or mine I'm waiting 4!

Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 pm

I haven't had a Robert dream in awhile, and I am kinda bummed about that. Damn it Robert GET IN MY HEAD! Oh and my bed!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: robert dreams..haha   robert dreams..haha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

robert dreams..haha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next