Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comic Con Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:49 pm

I know most of us have seen the extra clips, the interviews and the press conference at Comic Con. I just want everyone's thoughts. What did you think of the clips? What did you think about the interviews and appearance? What did you think about our lovely Rob and Taylor? Just your thoughts in general.

I thought the clips were amazing and it just made me wish for November even more. The press conference made me giggle. Both Rob and Taylor had pretty funny things to say and Rob is always so insightful. Now I am not a KStew hater and I will always take into account that she has been working hard on the Runaways and probably extremely tired but....wow. I didnt mind the hair, but just how she carried herself left more to be desired. She has never been great in interviews but she seemed hyperactive and really was distracting. She barely got out a coherent sentence and when she did it was usually a sarcastic comment that if not careful could be seen as moody.
I think that she really just needs a speech class. She is probably a very nice person but she isnt aware of how she comes off to others. I am all for sarcasm and witty humor but KStew definitely needs someone to sit her down and say.....we need to work on your interview skills. It is almost painful to watch. You just want to help her get the words out lol.
I loved Ashley. She carries herself so well and I even saw an interview with Peter, Nikki and Kellan and it just showed their true chemistry as friends and castmates. Overall, it was nice to finally see the cast back together and promoting New Moon. I cant believe they start shooting Eclipse soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:49 pm

The clips were A-mazing....they look to be following the book rather close with this movie, which is awesome....
I haven't watched everything due to not having internet access right now, but this coming week while I'm at my sister's I will be sure to watch EVERYTHING...lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:53 pm

There is tons of coverage and of course the New Moon panel has taken over Comic Con. I heard that some of the panels were made because there were so many Twilighters and they were packing up the place but hey....thats Twilight for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm

I love, love, love both of the clips but I gotta say I enjoyed the bike clip best, Jake looked A MAZ ING !
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

I think the second clip had more of a teaser feel to it than the Jacob and Bella clip. With the Jacob and Bella clip you got more out of it and more information. The Italy clip just teased me and made me want November to hurry up and be here already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Con Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Thoughts   Comic Con Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Con Thoughts
Page 1 of 1