Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley interview about Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Ashley interview about Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 pm

In this new interview Ashley addresses how she has a hard time getting used to the "Go go go" Hollywood lifestyle and also the rumors about her and Jackson.

"I'm still getting used to the go, go, go Hollywood lifestyle which has definitely thrown me into a realm where I'm struggling a little bit," says Greene, who was a fan of the books long before she auditioned for the role of Alice. She also talks about her relationship with Jackson and the rumors about them.

"He and I both don't have time to date, but we do have amazing chemistry," she says.
"We both have such big crushes on each other and it clearly shows. We got along instantly and the day we met, he was teaching me how to swing dance. He does everything. He sings, he dances, and he's so sweet. Even my mom has a crush on him and tells me, 'You should date him'. So, who knows, maybe when we both stop running around the world."
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:44 pm

AWWWWWWWHHH
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

My words exactly lol when I saw that it just made me want them to be together even more. They are both so cute and they still have two movies to shoot together so who knows what will heat up especially they both are crushing on one another.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

awww
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Awwwww!!!! I love them I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley interview about Jackson   Ashley interview about Jackson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley interview about Jackson
Page 1 of 1