Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen

Go down 
+4
Maria Cullen
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Tamran
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:51 pm

what do you think about her playing this part?

i'm so in love with how she looks! i feel they brought "my" alice out in the movie. her hair and how she looks and dresses is how i see alice in my mind!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

I don't know how these casting people got in my head, but I swear every character is exactly how I imagined them!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm

She'e perfect. The hair, she has that quirky Aliceness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 am

I like her as Alice, She fits how I had imagined her. Alice rawks, I'd love her as my sister/best friend
Back to top Go down
twilightman23
Bitten
twilightman23

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Meat Cutter
Humor : Yea, I'm funny!
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Tamran wrote:

i'm so in love with how she looks! i feel they brought "my" alice out in the movie. her hair and how she looks and dresses is how i see alice in my mind!

[b]I love her too! She is so pretty!! I can't wait until New Moon comes out just to see how much they put her in it! Oh yeah she "MY ALICE!!" sis-in-law!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 am

Ashley is just super cute! I remember the first time she spoke during the movie...I like Squeeled...that's when she truly became Alice...she always looked the part perfectly all her features were perfect...and even the fans accepted her from the start as Alice(more than they accepted anyone else in the movie!) but her Mousy little voice was the icing on the cake for me....plus seems like such a sweet girl with an infectious personality...i'm glad she's my Alice!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:00 am

twilightman23 wrote:
Tamran wrote:

[b]I love her too! She is so pretty!! I can't wait until New Moon comes out just to see how much they put her in it! Oh yeah she "MY ALICE!!" sis-in-law!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

LMAO! bro in law i so know how you love her! i do too! she's perfect! so great that you've gotten into this with us..haha
Back to top Go down
twilightperson25
Bitten
twilightperson25

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : I love photography!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:10 pm

[b]Me too but I have you know I had to fight with him to go see it. When we got in there and started watching it I knew when he had to go to the restroom and wouldn't go that he was hooked!! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Yeah! I like Ashley. She's really pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen   Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Greene aka Alice Cullen
Page 1 of 1