Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon

Go down 
+3
i ownz edward
cklover42
MidnightSun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:36 am

I found this while searching around online for info on New Moon....

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/2995/robert-pattinson-injured-on-new-moon-set
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 am

Its totally false his reps and everyone on the set said it wasnt true. People are just making up every and anything now and usually based on things said in the past or past events....Rob got hurt like the first day of shooting Twilight but it wasnt serious. This was a total rumor.....I guess the media didnt have anything real to cover or write about and they rarely check their sources.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:54 am

Stupid people making up stuff....that is something they really should get right, you don't mess with someones health.....
I hate rumors....
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Well unfortunately just like last time when they started shooting there are going to be TONS of rumors about every and anything they can think of. Nowadays they dont even bother to check and make sure it is a fact. Anything is posted and that is the problem. There are going to be tons of rumors flying around until New Moon comes out....and then even more and then rumors when Eclipse is being shot. I guess we are all just going to have to get used to it and try to pick out the facts from the hearsay and make belief.
Back to top Go down
i ownz edward
Bitten
i ownz edward

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 am

Wht i think is tht New Moon is going to be a huge hit.
i really want to see it.
i ILY Jacob.
Back to top Go down
i ownz edward
Bitten
i ownz edward

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 am

Wht i think is tht New Moon is going to be a huge hit.
i really want to see it.
i ILY Jacob.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 am

Robert is so cute I even want to hear his songs from How to Be. Now there is this rumor about Rob and Nikki.
Back to top Go down
chronicles_fan32
Bitten
chronicles_fan32

Male
Number of posts : 8
Location : My wife ran off will Kellan so im off looking for Alice
Job/hobbies : If you saw Clerks 1 well thats me
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 am

Maybe i should start a rumor about me and alice lol but she and my wife would deny it.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am

hhahahah ^ good plan.

i alraedy pre ordered How to Be soundtrack lol cuz some of Rob's songs are on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am

Yea I definitely want to hear the songs it is so funny how the movies he did before Twilight blew up are now going to be seen by people who just love Rob. Even Kristen's movie Adventureland is going to get more people watching it because a Twilight star is in it lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Today I was told that they might not carry on with NM becuase there was a fight on set between Taylor, Kristen, and Rob. I was like sure... I'm not believing anything until I come here lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Yeah there is a cover story on one of those gossip mags saying Rob is jealous of the new wolves. and that he's jealous that Taylor and Kristen are getting close
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Rolling Eyes I laugh every time I hear stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon   Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson Hurt On Set Of New Moon
Page 1 of 1