Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen

Go down 
+8
TwilightLulu82
Kenzie
Nadine
Maria Cullen
Tonia
beth=)
Trina
Tamran
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:57 pm

what do you think about him playing this part?

OMG!!!! i am so in love with rob i swear..lmao! i had no clue who he was and was iffy at first but after i kept watching and reading and seeing pics. he is so edward it's not even funny! he has the smile, the jaw and the omg the hair! HAHA not sure if edward's hair was suppose to be like that.. but it works.

i'm so smitten with rob it's not even funny. anything i can read from him or interviews i do it!

he is EDWARD for me! just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Trina
Administrator
Trina

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 pm

He's cute, not my type but he seems to fit the role. Well from what I know about the books, which is only what you told me lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:45 am

Trina wrote:
He's cute, not my type but he seems to fit the role. Well from what I know about the books, which is only what you told me lol.

we know how i'm a freak..lmao.
Back to top Go down
beth=)
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Security~ WWE!!
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 am

I dont really see him as Edward~ He played on Harry Potter and i guess i keep thinking that..I love who they picked for Bella and Jacob though i think they will do a great job..I cant wait to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tonia
Bitten

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am

From what i get from the books he doesn't seem very Edward to me. Hopfully he'll put it off.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 am

I wasnt really a fan of his as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter but as Edward I adore him !
He fits the part perfectly in my opinion, I just cant believe we have to wait till January 9th in the UK for the movies release. I'll of gone insane by then.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 pm

OMG i think he is perfect. Ok i didnt like him in Harry Potter either and i couldn't see him as Edward first...but woah...he so IS Edward. He is perfect for the role. Totally perfect. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:14 am

Nadine wrote:
OMG i think he is perfect. Ok i didnt like him in Harry Potter either and i couldn't see him as Edward first...but woah...he so IS Edward. He is perfect for the role. Totally perfect. LMFAO

ohhh me too girl! one thing that i feel lucky about is that i didn't know who the hell he was..lol. i don't watch the harry potter stuff..haha.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:30 pm

I found him irritating as Cedric Diggory
Funny how a character can change your opinion of the actor playing it, As Edward I'd beg him to bite me !
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Gosh of course. I so wish he was real. LMFAO yeah ok i need help. LMAO

I'd def beg him to bite me. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Nadine wrote:
Gosh of course. I so wish he was real. LMFAO yeah ok i need help. LMAO

I'd def beg him to bite me. LMAO
I think I need help too girl !
Ive been trying to catch up on a cross stitch picture I started( but let fall by the wayside because of Twilight) and all day my mind has been wandering upstairs to my book Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 am

hahah then we all need help together..lmao. we are like bella.. just begging him to bite us..haha.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 am

Well how could you not want to be bitten by him? i mean hello? lol

I am here...Edward...come bite me. OMG i am losing it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:58 am

Laughing

i lost it a long time ago..lmao
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:03 am

Im starting to concern myself with this obcession Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
Im starting to concern myself with this obcession Laughing

at least you not alone.. that is always a good thing! lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:23 pm

^ I think everyone I know is starting to get concerned about me...lol. They just gotta read em for themselves and they'll figure out I'm not crazy lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:05 pm

He could bite me anytime! hell he can't do anything haha. And atleast he legal to lust over! I have found some hot pictures of Rob and set them as my wallpaper on my computer and my cellphone.. I think I may need help as well! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Am I the only one that kinda tears up alittle when he dies in Harry Potter? Oh I also rented a movie with Robert in it called Dark Kingdon: The Dragon King. I haven't watched it yet I think I will tonight.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm

I tear up in HP but that probably because im such a HP geek. I dont fancy him in it though, In fact he kinda irritated me in it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh i teared up too. LMAO but i didn't fancy him then. lol But yeah...i mean now that is totally different. lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 am

i haven't seen but like the first harry movie..lmao. that was never my thing.. so i had no clue who he was. but something about him..i don't know.. yeah i love him to death..haha..i've seen pics and what not from the potter movie and i don't know.. i think he's grown up so to say.. he just does things to me as robert for some reason as well...

i need help.......
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:54 am

I need help too dood
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Am I the only one that kinda tears up alittle when he dies in Harry Potter?

It's funny you should mention that haha....I just watched that movie this weekend with some friends....it was a little embarrassing for me because I made strange noises whenever he was on screen, and I don't even like him in that movie Laughing and then that movie happened to be on ABC Family about four times, so I saw him die over and over again Sad lol I need help.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:16 pm

HAHA I am watching a movie with Rob in it called Dragon Kingdom and OMG Rob is so young looking and his hair is long. Hes still HOT its just weird. Its from 2004 so that would make him 18 haha just a baby. The movie is actually kinda lame but hey Rob is in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen   Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson aka Edward Cullen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next